• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Denti, I think our overall record is like, 3-2 in my favor still.
Still, all of those matches are incredibly old. :applejack:

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I never argued for Havok being lower than me. wth. I said I'm better than MVD and Bizkit
And MVD can be argued for higher than me, but no, bizkit sucks.

I'd also like to point out...BIZKIT, that when I lost to kiwi I got 4th that same tourney, by beating Lingling, Bloodcross and pelca all in a row in losers bracket. I lost to riot a year ago, and ALSO, that same tourney when I lost to riot, I beat JoeST(ranked at the time) and YOU(and got 5th). So it seems that your argument shows I had two ****ty sets, but yet I completely made up for it going through the bracket.

I bring YOU up because people actually think you're talented. So I have to tell people otherwise. Its kinda funny how you only beat me ONCE in a whole year, and yet that same tourney you won versus me, I won in losers finals. Hey look you only beat fatal ONCE a year too. But yet you never seem to realize that you play him like 40 times a year. good 1-39 record.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I bring YOU up because people actually think you're talented. So I have to tell people otherwise. Its kinda funny how you only beat me ONCE in a whole year, and yet that same tourney you won versus me, I won in losers finals. Hey look you only beat fatal ONCE a year too. But yet you never seem to realize that you play him like 40 times a year. good 1-39 record.
Actually, I've beaten Fatal like 3 times in the last year. Better than your, what, 0 times? I wonder why anyone would believe anything you say when it comes to results when you can't even get results right. It's funny to watch how serious you take this top 5 list.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Actually, I've beaten Fatal like 3 times in the last year. Better than your, what, 0 times? I wonder why anyone would believe anything you say when it comes to results when you can't even get results right. It's funny to watch how serious you take this top 5 list.
**** the top 5. I just want acknowledgement that I>you and that you are a joke and people should feel bad losing to you.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You're one of the few people I've seen who's somehow proud of being better than someone you yourself describe as being a joke who people should feel bad losing to.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
You're one of the few people I've seen who's somehow proud of being better than someone you yourself describe as being a joke who people should feel bad losing to.
Cause I think bizkit's a ****. Now get off your soapbox

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Aisight, don't point out that flaw in logic. It is more fun to laugh at him from behind our computer screens for being stupid~

Cassio

Smash Master
Bizkit isnt in the top5 like Mikeray wanted and Mikeray isnt top 5 like Bizkit wanted. Looks like they both got what they were hoping for.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Can someone PLEASE put Trela as #1 Lucario?
Does this even need to be discussed?

Nicole

Smash Champion
Patches got A LOT of hype for beating nicole and going kind of close with logic. Prior to that he hasn't done... anything lol. Removing GIMR and replacing him with patches is insane imo.
as i said before in this very thread, beating me is not really that notable...

Flayl

Smash Hero
as i said before in this very thread, beating me is not really that notable...
Be careful where this leads you, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I wonder why the proverb uses have instead of save...

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Can someone PLEASE put Trela as #1 Lucario?
Does this even need to be discussed?
Wait, how...

Did Trela move down to 2 or has he always been 2? I forget since last time we updated.

Long as there is no objections I can move Trela up to 1, but I would like to know his most recent performance before I do.

Cassio

Smash Master
I think hes always been 2. I think gnes should also probably be 1st for diddy.

Cassio

Smash Master
I dont think bracket/placings matter as much as who youre beating. Mostly though I dont see adhd really entering things. What are the last several events hes attended besides Apex and who does he beat?

At Apex ADHD took out:
Mike Ray
Tyrant
Mike
Brood
Ocean

And lost to:
Ultimate Razer
Nietono

Gnes beat:
Z
Leon
Havok
Coney
Dabuz

Lost to:
Larry
ESAM

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Gnes and ADHD should BOTH BE #1 :cool:. Im not joking either.

that way we could throw another diddy in the top 5..... like Jebus :troll:

edit: wait..... gnes beat z!!!?? auto #1 diddy :awesome:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah gnes and ADHD are really hard to compare, both pretty much beat and lose to the same people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom