• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
This never ends lol

Also why is Scizor not higher? Ninja went to the same tourney and didn't place close to him -_-

Updated, did I get all this right?

1. Havok (San Diego, #5 SoCal) :snake:
2. Anuar (Los Angeles, #7 SoCal) :olimar:
3. BoA (Palmdale) :marth:
4. Lee Puff (Palmdale) :gw:
5. FOW (Las Vegas, #1 Vegas) :ness2: :metaknight:
5. Z (Las Vegas, #3 Vegas) :pikachu2: :samus2:
7. mikeHAZE (Los Angeles, #2 SoCal) :marth:
7. Shiro (Los Angeles) :wolf:
9. Tyrant (Los Angeles, #1 SoCal) :metaknight:
9. Tearbear (San Diego, #4 SoCal) :olimar: :random:
9. Scizor (Rialto) :link2:
9. Sleeh (NorCal) :olimar:
13. Falln (Santa Barbara, #8 SoCal) :kirby2:
13. KiraFlax (Arizona, #3 Arizona) :pit: :rob:
13. Hino (Las Vegas, #9 Vegas) :falco:
13. K9 (Arizona, #4 Arizona) :falco:

1. FOW & Tyrant
2. Havok & Tearbear
3. mikeHAZE & Vato_break
4. Z & Falln
Dunno how Ninja placed exactly/who he beat. Also dunno who Scizor beat but I'm sure they both could answer that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvSDsHzTL4Y&feature=g-all-u&context=G2018f85FAAAAAAAAAAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McJ9...xt=C39a7d53UDOEgsToPDskI6_fDJiOeDjJZqWaDOoTOd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BCo...xt=C3b99cf6UDOEgsToPDskKLGT610KBSCB4DswWbtD2Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omIy...xt=C3810d32UDOEgsToPDskLLKWS5xwLl4U-t8srrnj2q

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Since when do losses help you get on a top 5 list?

I lose to good players all the time, top 5 ROB plz?
It shows if you're consistent or not

If you go to a tourney every week, win against 1 top player but then lose to 2 unranked players then in 1 month you'll have 4 top wins but 8 unranked losses. Think about it for a second.

D

Deleted member

I dont know how good scizor is but he had a not hard bracket and no particularly notable wins (good but not like insane). Best win was a good rob, Luke. He got a bye unsure why

:phone:

ScizorVX

Smash Apprentice
I dont know how good scizor is but he had a not hard bracket and no particularly notable wins (good but not like insane). Best win was a good rob, Luke. He got a bye unsure why

:phone:
he's right, but i know i'm 3rd for sure i have some form of results even if they aren't too great, but they're better than most link mains

Tearbear

Smash Ace
ninja had a pretty hard pool compared to the others

most pools were 3 known players and 2 randoms and it was pretty obvs who would get out of each pool

he had 4 good players and 1 random

edit: reminder that i beat scizor 2-1 in link dittos :I

ScizorVX

Smash Apprentice
ninja had a pretty hard pool compared to the others

most pools were 3 known players and 2 randoms and it was pretty obvs who would get out of each pool

he had 4 good players and 1 random

edit: reminder that i beat scizor 2-1 in link dittos :I
lol terry :L and ninja didn't know the peach MU he told me so himself lol

falln

Smash Ace
of all the pools that i know of ninja's was the most stacked

and scizor was supposed to play rich r1 but rich peaced so scizor entered bracket with 3rd seed

edit: luke is a good win for a link though

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Shiro with that 4th placing! Good stuff.

I don't think it'll be long until we see Krystedez as 1st for Pit. I don't remember seeing or hearing of Koolaids Pit in ages.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I did not know Choice was still considered an active Wolf player. Was he added there recently or is the Wolf list just not up to date? If so, I'd say it would be better to remove Choice, bump Shiro and McPe up a spot each and add Lycan as #5, who has solid placings in Vegas and had close sets with SK92 and somewhat close with Havok.

:059:

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
I don't see why Lycan isn't up there he has solid placings and is a really good player over all.

Choice IDK if he plays still I asked him but he said that no one plays around him / school

:shiro:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Would apply here again. Though inb4ISHY would work too.

I did take a 3/5 set off D3 this weekend going SOLO wolf.

MCP did beat 4GOD 1/2 wolf 1/2 kirby, so nice work.
"i beat random ddds with wofl, im da bess. i expect mcp to beat top 3 d3s with wofl on fd"

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
Yo I beat a random D3 too. He knew how to down throw

but anyways I 've seen twinx play and well he isn't too bad though I can't say much about the other guy up there cause I haven't seen anything from ness other than FOW or Vicegrip

:shiro:

vato_break

Smash Master
Player-1 should be above lie IMO unless lie has done something lately? i haven't heard much from him also, twinX and lycan shoudl both be put on for the characters they use. Twinx has gotten good recently from fow training...or something

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Is Choice actually inactive or is his scene dying down? Either way it sounds like a damn shame...Lycan seems like a smart player but eh, there's a lot of things he DOESN'T do with his character that he can. I don't consider SK92/Lycan as top level play and SK seems to be fooling around at some points. No disrespect to Lycan though because he's a solid player, but I think he can do so much more with his character. But based on placings alone and not character knowledge/implementation, perhaps he does deserve 5th spot for Wolf.

Coney

Smash Master
Player-1 should be above lie IMO unless lie has done something lately? i haven't heard much from him also, twinX and lycan shoudl both be put on for the characters they use. Twinx has gotten good recently from fow training...or something
Lie won a pretty big MW tourney fairly recently and consistently wins in MD/VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom