• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dang if only Razer were capable of beating good players with Snake and winning tournaments.

Beating Vinnie and getting first place is legit tho, Ally is better. :smirk:
I believe Razer has beaten Vinnie every time they've played in tournament, while Ally seems to go even or slightly better with Vinnie.

Also, I agree with Esams assessment, but I'm probably biased lol.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Updated, did I get all this right?

1. Havok (San Diego, #5 SoCal) :snake:
2. Anuar (Los Angeles, #7 SoCal) :olimar:
3. BoA (Palmdale) :marth:
4. Lee Puff (Palmdale) :gw:
5. FOW (Las Vegas, #1 Vegas) :ness2: :metaknight:
5. Z (Las Vegas, #3 Vegas) :pikachu2: :samus2:
7. mikeHAZE (Los Angeles, #2 SoCal) :marth:
7. Shiro (Los Angeles) :wolf:
9. Tyrant (Los Angeles, #1 SoCal) :metaknight:
9. Tearbear (San Diego, #4 SoCal) :olimar: :random:
9. Scizor (Rialto) :link2:
9. Sleeh (NorCal) :olimar:
13. Falln (Santa Barbara, #8 SoCal) :kirby2:
13. KiraFlax (Arizona, #3 Arizona) :pit: :rob:
13. Hino (Las Vegas, #9 Vegas) :falco:
13. K9 (Arizona, #4 Arizona) :falco:

1. FOW & Tyrant
2. Havok & Tearbear
3. mikeHAZE & Vato_break
4. Z & Falln
Scizor for top 2 Link?

I heard the tourney had 50+ entrants also.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
lol, i dont play this game much anymore and dont really keep up with results within the past couple of months just because a lack of motivation to keep up with this game and school.

However, I do feel those picks are correct. 3/4/5 maybe could be changed around. MVD could be higher if he placed well natonally, I just felt razer was a safe pick. And for 5th well i guess hrnut wouldnt be considered since he doesnt really enter much but would probally be better than whoever will be 5th that plays actively.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Lol Razer does so much more with Snake than Ally. Ally is an amazing player but Ally will surely admit Razer is the better SNAKE.

:phone:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318926
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317931

Razer is also extremely good, but yeah, when MK is banned, Ally is still definitely a force to be reckoned with... at RoS he used mostly Snake, and at Smashachusetts, when MK was banned, he used 100% snake.

IMO

1. Ally
2. UltimateRazer/Havok
4. Fatal
5. Bizkit (over Mikeray4, because he went OOR and did well, and also got top 8 at Smashachusetts, beating Fatal)

I wouldn't say Havok is definitely over Razer yet, people forget the fact that Razer wins tournaments all the time in TX, and got top 8 at APEX going 100% snake.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
After reading through all the points people brought up, I have to agree with Vinnie's above post the most.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
There is NO way Havok/Razer are tied. Havok does worse in his region AND nationally than Razer does. What did Havok place at Apex? OH DAMN HE WON 1 ****ING CALI TOURNAMENT WITH SNAKE HE IS SUDDNELY GODLIKE!! Razer has won tournaments in Texas since like 09, but super consistently now. Get out of here with that ****. Havok is really good, but he isn't at Razer's level.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
There is NO way Havok/Razer are tied. Havok does worse in his region AND nationally than Razer does. What did Havok place at Apex? OH DAMN HE WON 1 ****ING CALI TOURNAMENT WITH SNAKE HE IS SUDDNELY GODLIKE!! Razer has won tournaments in Texas since like 09, but super consistently now. Get out of here with that ****. Havok is really good, but he isn't at Razer's level.
The fires been lit...
To be on topic, I personally think Razer should stay first with Ally second.
Since MK/IC hurts his snake results in a way.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, much props to Havok, but winning one tournament (albeit being a 79-player tournament) shouldn't suddenly shoot him above the player who's currently #1 on the OP.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
You're just trying to give yourself more credit because you're like 3-0 with Razer's snake :I

i c u trolling :pichu:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I believe Razer has beaten Vinnie every time they've played in tournament, while Ally seems to go even or slightly better with Vinnie.

Also, I agree with Esams assessment, but I'm probably biased lol.
sarcasm...
Yeah, much props to Havok, but winning one tournament (albeit being a 79-player tournament) shouldn't suddenly shoot him above the player who's currently #1 on the OP.
It was only like 80 people because of a bunch of walk in randoms or something. The best players on WC didn't attend either. Half the people in that results thread had names like "sarah j" or "frank d".

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
who decided the top 5 falco's already :[..... how recent is it? because If BC is on it then I deff shud be ;O

**Havok**

Smash Lord
I think its like this:

1. Razer
2. Ally
3. Fatal
4. Me
5. Mikeray/mvd

Im not at razer's snake level but im not too far behind and I dont have as much experience. Still somewhere top 5 though.

Esam, calm yourself little boy.

:phone:

Nike.

Smash Hero
I agree with Havok.

EDIT: Actually, How does Bizkit compare to MVD/Mike? Is it like a pick' em, or is there an actual skill jump?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
1. Razer
2. Ally
3. Fatal
4. Havok
5. Mikeray/Bizkit/MVD

Really surprised Vinnie thought Razer was 2nd best when he's seen what damage Razer is capable of.

MJG

Smash Hero
Havok is good but there is no way that he is past Razer's level.

That kid is godlike (and one of the few snakes that I am afraid to play against).

Also, mentioned before but he already gets more love from me for using a wii mote lmaooooo

TEXAS!

We out

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
ya know, I really wish people would stop dropping one or two matches to bizkit. I mean, fatal beats him 40505969607 times and he gets a lucky win on fatal Saturday. Vinnie lost to him in winners, then beat him in Losers bracket.
I don't care about these top 5 lists because I think they're pretty stupid and overall really inaccurate. But I can't help but laugh that you'd ever take the 5th spot. I wonder what it's based off of? Snake dittos? Yea you beat me like 3-1 over the last like 5 months, that's great. But what else have you done? If you count last year, which you seem to be trying to do, my wins dwarf yours easily, probably from CoT5 alone.

But let's say we start from January to give you a better chance. Your wins from January are: Bizkit, Cheese, Dark Peach, Micaelas, Zori, Izumi, Gunbalde That's it.

The other wins you listed are from 2011, where you'd have to count mine if you count those.

Mine are: Vinnie, Fatal, Meek, Shadow1PJ, Penta (twice), Doom, JoeST, and Izumi.

So the only top level player you've beaten since January...is me. Congrats, you beat me in Snake dittos.

Oh and just in case you think I'm arguing for my 5th spot back, I'm not. Havok should be on the list now that apparently he won a tourney last Saturday going all Snake so that argument of him not going full Snake doesn't matter now.

So if anything, it should be:
1. Ally/Razer
2. AllyRazer
3. Fatal
4. MVD/Havok
5. MVD/Havok

Only way I'd be on there is if MVD hasn't done anything since Apex. Doesn't matter to me either way. I'm not even sure how you got 5th in the first place. Did Krystedez listen to Lord Xavier too much? That would be weird, because Xavier is literally ********.

Dear Fatal, Vinnie, or some random top player. Please sandbag hard against me so I can take a match off you. Then maybe someday people might think I'm better than bizkit.
Oh, so the only way you'll ever be able to take a set off of the people you'll never beat that I have at least taken a set off of is if they sandbag. I should also probably mention that since January of 2011, I'm pretty sure I've only played Fatal about 5-7 times, while winning 3 of the sets. Food for thought. Also, Fatal never sandbags. You should know how much he cares about money.

Cassio

Smash Master
lmao @ bizkits post

Id say anuar is solidly 3rd atm. Anuars last three tournaments (his only recent ones) he beat Mike (twice), Rich, Z, BoA, Leepuff. His only losses in those tournaments were to Havok (twice), rich, and terry. His only losses in the last 9-12 months in socal have been to the top players in socal (i.e. tyrant, larry, rich, mike, terry, havok).

mikeray4

Smash Ace
At least I didn't have to ban MK in order to beat hinkage.

Congratz on your stellar wins. Your loss record is not half as strong as mine. The worst person I've lost to recently is pelca. While you're is what, almo? Tempest?

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
At least I didn't have to ban MK in order to beat hinkage.

Congratz on your stellar wins. Your loss record is not half as strong as mine. The worst person I've lost to recently is pelca. While you're is what, almo? Tempest?
Funny you should bring that up. My worst since January is TeeVee & Pelca. Yours are good too...but let's count last year that you like to do. You lost to Kiwi, while my worst is...I dunno, Cheese from CoT5 in winners. No need to make up losses just because you want that 5th spot so bad.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Funny you should bring that up. My worst since January is TeeVee & Pelca. Yours are good too...but let's count last year that you like to do. You lost to Kiwi, while my worst is...I dunno, Cheese from CoT5 in winners. No need to make up losses just because you want that 5th spot so bad.
Kiwi beat cheese tho

AND

She beat hinkage, who you never beat before you banned MK

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Okay well now I know you're trolling. I wasn't sure before, but Kiwi beat Cheese in 2009. And I'm pretty sure I've only lost to your brother twice out of the like 6 times I've played him.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Okay well now I know you're trolling. I wasn't sure before, but Kiwi beat Cheese in 2009. And I'm pretty sure I've only lost to your brother twice out of the like 6 times I've played him.
You lost to him 2 times out of the last 4

But MK was banned when you beat him. Losing to hinkage is an AWFUL loss. He knows it, everyone knows it. Dan has like bad losses and mediocre wins, you being one of them

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
You lost to him 2 times out of the last 4

But MK was banned when you beat him. Losing to hinkage is an AWFUL loss. He knows it, everyone knows it. Dan has like bad losses and mediocre wins, you being one of them
It's funny watching you try to come up with stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom