• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Southern Ontario Power Rankings - 31/07/14 Update

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Woooow, toronto is so ****ing free it's pissing me off actually. Now that Ambrose is on the verge of calling it quits that will make me "the best" in Toronto...and that's just plain sad...
Watchout Gi. fUddO and I are coming for your PR spot.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Damn, i lost my HM spot D=...

Gunna have to try and get back on it, this list needs more whitby

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo u guys decided beast wars on the PR theme right

how is that gonna work exactly

... i never watched beast wars

:(

Patches

Smash Master

Tin Man

Smash Hero
People need to use proper tag's in their tourney matches. If your going to use a joke tag, or something thats not your name TELL ME AT SOME POINT. I ended up figuring out whom most of you are but seriously its making the job harder for no reason =/

In other news:

I'M GOING TO MONTREAL APRIL 16TH

Battle of the Ice Empire 2: Tin Man on Ice - April 16th, 2011 - Montreal

Incase anyone else is interested in going, thought yall would like to know. Patches and Gichan are interested btw.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
People need to use proper tag's in their tourney matches. If your going to use a joke tag, or something thats not your name TELL ME AT SOME POINT. I ended up figuring out whom most of you are but seriously its making the job harder for no reason =/

In other news:

Incase anyone else is interested in going, thought yall would like to know. Patches and Gichan are interested btw.
Yo everyone should come! It'll be amazing.

Cruxis

Smash Lord

In other news:

whater you gonna tell yur parents?

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I say **** HrcPoke.
I am his ****ing amazing self.
I knew this account was still in existence.
So get rid of the HrcPoke name.
I am 1PokeMastr.
Everywhere and anywhere.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway

No.

Because it's missing vowels. And without vowels, where would we be?

That's right, DEAD.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
we should have done like a wwe theme or something that isnt completely whack

Last edited:

Gichan

Smash Champion
Alright guys, Da Hype has been updated. Sorry for the long delay. There is still much to do. Vidoes have to be updated and interviews have to start rolling again.

Also, not to mention, the PR chart has to be updated until Beast Wars theme is up. Sorry for the delay guys. Hopefully the chart gets updated today.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Shoutouts to Supreme Dirt, HE HAS STUCK TO A MAIN. His G&W has shown great improvements. He has much to work on, but the mere fact of finally choosing a main already shows stronger fundamentals. I didn’t think we’d see the day, but it has arrived, Dirt has a main.
XD

10gameandwatchdorfs

fUddO

Smash Ace
Sweet write-up. Hopefully I'll not fail so hard at the next tournament. It's a shame I have exams in such close proximity to the Mtl tournament, or I'd definitely attend.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ive expressed to gi and tin id host one in mid april if they could provide me with a venue since there both too busy to host this month,get back to me homies

Gichan

Smash Champion
Now now guys, there will be one in May, Tin and I are looking at May7th at TFNS with all the works again, including a better layout there. Joe, TFNS will probably allow you to host one, but it strains the hype for the May tournament.

Would you guys attend one in mid april AND on May 7th? I want to continue to see these numbers stay strong.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd def attend both.

At one of them, don't care which, can we have a mid-tier side event?

Top Bottom