• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
holy **** the way they did Shinjiro’s death was so amazing. I like that they used the CG scenes more for these important moments just to flex. Tho I’ll admit that I thought Ken’s scream wasn’t good enough….then my mind changed when he screamed some more as a compensation. The godly addition of Koromaru being petted by Shinjiro as he dies, then started howling to the sky as it transitioned from the Dark Hour moon and its green sky to the regular moon and blue sky. Just overall pure godly remaster/reload of the moment

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
Updated the list of stuff I wanna pick up this year:
IMG_20240210_153037.jpg

Before anyone asks: yes that is the Seven Dwarfs' cottage from Snow White. I really like the minifigures and the overall build of the set.

Should also include Splinter and the TMNT in Fortnite as well.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Since we are getting closer to Pokémon day, I figured id start having fun and posting daily rumors for the hell of it. Then ranking them at the end of what I think is most likely to be real.

so to start, here’s one for legends Rayquaza:
IMG_9695.png
IMG_9696.png

This one sounds like it’s trying to recreate the legends trailer, which isn’t impossible, but I don’t see it being one for one recreation.

However I like the forms presented here. Whiscash getting love would always be a W. Overall it seems fair, I like the sounds of it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Since we are getting closer to Pokémon day, I figured id start having fun and posting daily rumors for the hell of it. Then ranking them at the end of what I think is most likely to be real.

View attachment 384531
View attachment 384532

This one sounds like it’s trying to recreate the legends trailer, which isn’t impossible, but I don’t see it being one for one recreation.

However I like the forms presented here. Whiscash getting love would always be a W. Overall it seems fair, I like the sounds of it.
IMG_4834.png

My brother in Christ charge your phone

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master

View attachment 384531
View attachment 384532

This is one of those leaks that's clearly fake but would be cool if it happened.

Reactions: Z25

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms ZephyrZ ZephyrZ the official numbers of the first two episodes of Season 2 of Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur dropped:

Praying these numbers are good enough and stay throught the rest of the Season so we get a Season 3 as the creator said.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I use to care about other peoples' phone charge. Then I realized that I should care more about my own phone's charge. Later I stopped caring about others' phone charge altogether. Finally somewhere down the line I stopped caring about my phone's own charge.

I spent that time caring what I could give less a **** about now. Strange when you think about it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
sad nicole.jpg

Rereading the Archie Sonic pantheon for the last few months

Just got to the entire universe being rebooted after Dr. Eggman betrays Dr. Wily

No matter how many times I go through this, I'm never ready for it to end.

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
This is why i often stick to Japanese ones imo.
They really arent any better tbh
This made me remember that one video of japanese youtubers reacting to the Sephiroth trailer and how most of them had the most random avatars ever:

Can't find the video anymore but I remember one being a literal velociraptor and the other being a hamburger with eyes and mouth.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I beat Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. 100% it too.

It was shorter than I thought, but it was still a lot of fun overall. Didn't really know what I expected but yeah I may try out some other Shantae game some time down the line. Was a lot of fun, soundtrack was a banger, spritework was neat. Game was highkey horny at points so I'm glad my parents didn't walk in or anything.

Also if any ladies out there look like Sky, let me know. Asking for a myself a friend

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Studio Ghibli's The Boy and the Heron finally came out in my country recently and today I went to see it with some friends.

Holy **** it was so good. Absolutely worth the wait, Miyazaki knocked this one out of the park and I cannot recommend it enough

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If you had your choice, which three starters would you (yes you!) select for a hypothetical Legends game?
Chikorita, Piplup, and Litten.

I don’t vibe with any of the fire starters, but Litten is lit af

Top Bottom