• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

• Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Other (Indie World)

• Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other (Partner Showcase)

• Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Look you're not around a lot. I gotta show my appreciation any chance I get :yoshi:
🥺 D'aww! Thank you so much, Noi! 🤧💖 Your'e going to make me tear up, for real! :3 I mean, if there's anything you or anyone would like me to see something or comment on something (xD Like the stuff with Rayman, for example, which I can say that...eh...it's not been spectacular, that's why right now I am not even playing any new Ubisoft titles, only my old ones) , you can tag me and I will try to check when I pass by again!

She wants to see my drawings

xD Oh my gosh, Noi! You're cracking me up!
Very well, if you insist :kirby:

This is among the latest things I've doodled. I've been on a bit of a Godzilla kick recently and it manifested as this

Monsterverse, Shin, and Minus One Godzillas. Together at once, and none of them are happy about it :nifty:
:happysheep: THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! WOOOO! :D Ah, your style remains unique and so wonderfully expressive as always, Noi! DEEP RESPECT! xD Godzilla brings back some childhood memories! Also, I think I still have the drawing you made of my Ridley Bros. as Banjo Kazooie x3 IT'S STILL A GEM!

I check your Tumblr a lot, btw. Love what you out on there!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! X3 So happy you think so! I think I haven't posted much because I have had both a lot of work to do and kind of an artist block, but I really REALLY hope that I can get back to doodling at one point!

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah most responses are probably gonna be cat or dog, or some other kind of pet.

What other animals are people touching?
Hey. Some people might have pet reptiles or tarantulas or fish. Someone might have just happened to have been stung by a bee or other such biting insect. You could have recently had a trip to a zoo or farm and pet one of the animals they let you pet.

I also mentioned plants. You could have touched grass.

Also it doesn’t necessarily have to have been alive. If you ate a steak you’re growing horns.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
If plant mutations are anything like Poison Ivy's in the Batman vs TMNT movie, you don't want a plant mutation.

Shroob

Sup?
Hey. Some people might have pet reptiles or tarantulas or fish. Someone might have just happened to have been stung by a bee or other such biting insect. You could have recently had a trip to a zoo or farm and pet one of the animals they let you pet.

Also it doesn’t necessarily have to have been alive. If you ate a steak you’re growing horns.
1707629185011.png

No one around here touches grass.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

if we’re including dead things does that mean we’re gonna become whatever our clothes are made of or is that exclusive to stuff we eat?

I ate a brownie so am I gonna become a cocoa bean?

other possibilities:
-Dog Man (my Grandma’s dog)
-I speak for the trees (paper stuff)

View attachment 384576

No one around here touches grass.
Not true.

I touch grass in Minecraft :ultsteve:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Imagine if ooze mutated animals into the last thing they touched like it does on people.

Splinter and the turtles would be human.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
In other news, someone shared a list of rumored Fortnite collabs on XboxEra. They previously got Doom, TMNT, Miles, and Sam Wilson right:
One Piece
FF7 Rebirth
Doc Oc
He Man and Skeletor
Peacemaker
Robin
Magneto
Cyclops
Colossus
The Fantastic Four
**** I guess I have to play Fortnite now

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
That's why the turtles are anthropomorphic. The last thing they touched was Splinter pre-rattening.
Well I was thinking Mirage and 03 style canon were Splinter was Yoshi's pet rat.

Assuming the turtles were held by their owner. I guess they could have touched each other and just become more turtle.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well I was thinking Mirage and 03 style canon were Splinter was Yoshi's pet rat.

Assuming the turtles were held by their owner. I guess they could have touched each other and just become more turtle.
In the Mirage and 03 cannon the mutagen doesn't even make hybrids. It's just a super soldier serum/furry maker.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
In the Mirage and 03 cannon the mutagen doesn't even make hybrids. It's just a super soldier serum/furry maker.
I'm pretty sure 03 had a dude become a human-cockroach hybrid. Though that might have been due to exposure to mutated cockroaches.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Oh shoot we're talking about becoming animals?

Well I'd like to become a Japanese giant hornet. Not only can I fly, but I can essentially do whatever I want because humans would be too terrified of me to come near me. :004:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So, anyone watching the Super Bowl tonight?
I haven’t touched a football since the age of 8. I don’t even know the first rule about football. Or sports in general that aren’t esports. Everyone in my profession talks sports though.

Monday is gonna be real awkward :morty:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Anyone want to hear me go on a rant about “character development”, its status as a buzz-phrase in media criticism, and the neutral effect it has on a story’s objective quality?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I value it. I just don’t think media having it is the “check pass/fail” situation many people would have you believe. Lots of stories with static characters are great.
Then sorry, but I really am not interested.

Plus, even if the stories are great, what about the characters themselves? If they are static, it is going to be harder to try and relate to them, let alone like them.

Top Bottom