• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
I'm still waiting for that Eveything Everywhere All at Once sketch for the Treehouse of Horror.

And please, don't give Lisa the role of Joy.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
In other news, someone shared a list of rumored Fortnite collabs on XboxEra. They previously got Doom, TMNT, Miles, and Sam Wilson right:
One Piece
FF7 Rebirth
Doc Oc
He Man and Skeletor
Peacemaker
Robin
Magneto
Cyclops
Colossus
The Fantastic Four

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The Dame Da Nendoroid is real feat. Wacky Wahoo Eyepatch Man and Gamer Eric Andre

In other news, someone shared a list of rumored Fortnite collabs on XboxEra. They previously got Doom, TMNT, Miles, and Sam Wilson right:
One Piece
FF7 Rebirth
Doc Oc
He Man and Skeletor
Peacemaker
Robin
Magneto
Cyclops
Colossus
The Fantastic Four
Maximilian Dood realising he has to play Fortnite now

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You have a drip?
Call a plumber.
So I called a plumber, and he gave me tips on how to make me an alpha and max my grindset to make fat stacks. Tip 1 was to hit the gym. Tip 2 was to carnivore diet. Tip 3 was to keep the eyes on the grind, sigma style. Sold me his alpha book and I will be on his podcast.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I wonder why they made extra Sitting Cuties of the 28 different Forms of Unown and the different forms of Deoxys and Shaymin, but not the pokemon with Sexual Dimorphism? Like... that seems like easy money.

Shroob

Sup?
I wonder why they made extra Sitting Cuties of the 28 different Forms of Unown and the different forms of Deoxys and Shaymin, but not the pokemon with Sexual Dimorphism? Like... that seems like easy money.
Honestly because the Pokemon with sexual dimorphism are usually really unnoticable unless it's something like Meowstic or Indeedee.

Like, I had to look up a guide when I was making a form dex for Gen 9 cause sometimes things are like "One's hair/horns is slightly bigger".

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
You ever think about the fact that Gen 1 is the only pokemon generation without "Box Legendaries"
Mewtwo might not be on the cover but it is essentially a Cover Legendary. It has the 680 BST and is meant to be as overpowered as possible.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
If you had your choice, which three starters would you (yes you!) select for a hypothetical Legends game?
xD Cyndaquil, Snivy and Popplio. :3 Just because they have remained my favorites for so long, specially Popps.

:D Also just passing by to say hi to everyone, hoping that 2024 has been kind to all of you so far! :happysheep:

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-10 214413.png

xD I got this award and I honestly cannot believe it has already been 10 years since I joined the boards. :3 I know I am not here much as I used to, but I still like lurking around from time to time, specially to check on the friends I have made here. :sheep:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
College…it is a thing that continues on until the end of the times

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
College…it is a thing that continues on until the end of the times
I don’t care if they offered me $40k in student aid annually, I’m glad I dropped out. Going in with undiagnosed mental illnesses really, really ****s you over. Yes, $40k with UTK

Noipoi

Howdy!
xD Cyndaquil, Snivy and Popplio. :3 Just because they have remained my favorites for so long, specially Popps.

:D Also just passing by to say hi to everyone, hoping that 2024 has been kind to all of you so far! :happysheep:

View attachment 384562
xD I got this award and I honestly cannot believe it has already been 10 years since I joined the boards. :3 I know I am not here much as I used to, but I still like lurking around from time to time, specially to check on the friends I have made here. :sheep:
263.png

HIIIII Andrea! Hope 2024 is going great for you so far!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
View attachment 384574

HIIIII Andrea! Hope 2024 is going great for you so far!
Hehehe! :happysheep: xD Oh my goodness, I adore the warm greetings! :3 HELLO THERE, NOI! My dear friend! :D And it has been pretty good! Dealing with some stuff IRL but it's nothing that cannot be resolved, working and also playing games for a bit to just unwind! :3 Have you drawn anything? Really miss seeing your illustrations!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hehehe! :happysheep: xD Oh my goodness, I adore the warm greetings! :3
Look you're not around a lot. I gotta show my appreciation any chance I get :yoshi:
HELLO THERE, NOI! My dear friend! :D And it has been pretty good! Dealing with some stuff IRL but it's nothing that cannot be resolved, working and also playing games for a bit to just unwind! :3 Have you drawn anything? Really miss seeing your illustrations!
She wants to see my drawings

Very well, if you insist :kirby:

This is among the latest things I've doodled. I've been on a bit of a Godzilla kick recently and it manifested as this

Monsterverse, Shin, and Minus One Godzillas. Together at once, and none of them are happy about it :nifty:

I check your Tumblr a lot, btw. Love what you out on there!

Last edited:
Top Bottom