• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Gotta say, so far I really like the story they are cooking. The new characters all have great personality’s so far.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean, find happiness wherever you can. I guess when it causes you to not be happy anymore you should stop but like… idk. I don’t feel like I’m in the wrong for liking a thing and then having the thing be ruined (from my perspective).
If it makes you feel better, if WB collapses, the properties will still survive and be taken care of, with a possibility that they're treated better than how WB did.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Warner Bros was my Disney. I’m going to loose it because of all this **** going on and it’s going to end up just another meaningless tendril in the actual Disney. Life blows.
It's not healthy to get attatched to multibillion dollar corps.
I mean, find happiness wherever you can. I guess when it causes you to not be happy anymore you should stop but like… idk. I don’t feel like I’m in the wrong for liking a thing and then having the thing be ruined (from my perspective).
If it makes you feel better, if WB collapses, the properties will still survive and be taken care of, with a possibility that they're treated better than how WB did.
is the bankrupt thing legit?

Shroob

Sup?
Literally spent ten minutes trying to catch a Beldum.

A shiny one?

Nope. A normal ass Beldum.

This thing's catch rate is horrid.

Shroob

Sup?
Considering how hellish it is to get Alcremie mats.... yeah, I don't think I'm gonna form dex this thing.

Vivillon? Sure

Minior? Sure

This thing? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Literally spent ten minutes trying to catch a Beldum.

A shiny one?

Nope. A normal ass Beldum.

This thing's catch rate is horrid.
I don't want to hear it, it took me like half an hour to catch a Metang back in Moon. You know what was even harder to catch somehow? ****ing Fearow of all things. SOS battles were such a good gimmick!

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yakuza was a better name. Wish they hadn’t changed it. Maybe “Like a Dragon” sounds better in Japanese but in English it just sounds like an unfinished sentence.
Cool, you should make your own post about this rather than pretending it's replying to what I wrote.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Whoever said shiny lock the legendaries that are returning, should never get to give input again

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So Dragon Cheer looks like a fun but really gimmicky move in competitive.

Use it on a dragon type holding a razor claw and you've got a 100% crit rate. Which is basically the same as a +1 boost to attack and special attack. But it can do some funny things like letting you spam Draco Meteor without having to worry about the stat drops.

If you really want to be funny you could use it on Sniper Kingdra, although I really wouldn't recommend it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Whoever said shiny lock the legendaries that are returning, should never get to give input again
It really just doesn’t make any sense. They know people like shiny hunting the returning Legendaries, that’s why there’s a method to get them with reduced odds every generation since 6.

But this time around…guess they were just feeling ****ty, I dunno.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Y'all acting like GF isn't just gonna repackage the shiny legendaries as Mystery Gifts. We seen this over and over again.

Except I lied, they're going to be Raids. And they're bs and nigh impossible. Good luck lol.

Top Bottom