• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Noipoi

Howdy!
IMPORTANT

I caught a Litten :nifty:

Thinking about it, Pokemon now being size accurate has to be hell for Shiny Hunters.

Like shiny hunting fir a Pokemon that's canonically 5 centimeters tall has to be the worst.
Back at the beginning of the year I went for Tandemaus.

Trust me, it sucks.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
So uhhh

About Archraludon

Is this thing a Pseudo?

It lacks a 3rd form, but it has an exact BST of 600 like every other Pseudo.

StormC

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, if there's one thing this DLC does for me, it's confirming that Gen 5's soundtrack is still a banger. These remixes are good for the soul.

Also also...they brought back Chargestone cave, a pretty forgottable area in Unova. Now why would they do that 🤔🤔🤔
You thought that area was forgettable? Stood out to me, especially since it's required to travel through in both BW and BW2.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Tekken 8's OST has come nice tracks in it, Victor and Reina's stages in particular.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh yeah, if there's one thing this DLC does for me, it's confirming that Gen 5's soundtrack is still a banger. These remixes are good for the soul.

Also also...they brought back Chargestone cave, a pretty forgottable area in Unova. Now why would they do that 🤔🤔🤔
Black and white stsy being the GOAT of pokemon games

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Thinking about it, Pokemon now being size accurate has to be hell for Shiny Hunters.

Like shiny hunting fir a Pokemon that's canonically 5 centimeters tall has to be the worst.
If it wasn't for my paranoia during my first run of Violet, I would have completed missed my shiny Foongus. I caught it under a shaded area, so i could barely tell the difference until I went into battle.

I really have no idea why they removed the overworld sound effect from Legends.

20231214_191750.jpg

Shroob

Sup?
Any format, I guess?

I only really started trying to get into competitive battles starting with Shield lol
VGC is VGC. Get ready to see a lot of Iron Hands, Flutter Mane and Urshifuu on almost every team last I checked.

OU is a dumpster fire of constant bannings since this gen is unholy levels of powercreep. They banned Gliscor not that long ago only to unban it recently for example.

I've heard the newest tier, UUbers, is actually pretty fun, though Magearna is hella centralizing.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Anyone else find it ironic that Pecharunt is a poisonous peach but the in-game berry that's based off a peach is used to cure poison?

KillerCage

Smash Master
I just beat Sonic Superstars' main story.
Very cool animals.

Kind of a boring avatar.
How about the hagfish, one of oldest living fossils?
Forgot to mention this yesterday, but reports have come out that WBD has a roughly 67% chance of going bankrupt.

Such an awesome studio, ruined by management.
On one hand, I feel terrible for the people working there as they don't this.

On the other hand, THE CURRENT MANAGEMENT 7@(%!#& DESERVE THIS FATE FOR HOW THEY HANDLED HBO MAX!!!
What's your wish for this Christmas? Do you want a particular game as your gift? Or something else?
A copy of the second Sonic movie and Super Mario Wonder.

Shroob

Sup?
God, I really wish the HOME maint was done.

I really wanna just blast through Violet with a team of Level 100s to speedrun it and get to the version exclusives in Indigo Disc.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So uhhh

About Archraludon

Is this thing a Pseudo?

It lacks a 3rd form, but it has an exact BST of 600 like every other Pseudo.
I guess it depends on how you define it? The Japanese fanbase for instance calls them the '600 club' so going strictly by the BST it counts, but the official merchandise for them calls them 'late bloomers', which doesn't quite fit it as you can evolve it as long as you have its new evolution item. So I guess it's up to the player.

All I know is the arguments are going to be hell.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Warner Bros was my Disney. I’m going to loose it because of all this **** going on and it’s going to end up just another meaningless tendril in the actual Disney. Life blows.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I really have no idea why they removed the overworld sound effect from Legends.
I'm 99% sure that it's because with how easily and quickly pokemon despawn in SV, the shiny sound would actually send people on constant wild goose chases for pokemon that aren't there anymore.

Part of the cost of the game going fully open world.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's not healthy to get attatched to multibillion dollar corps.
I mean, find happiness wherever you can. I guess when it causes you to not be happy anymore you should stop but like… idk. I don’t feel like I’m in the wrong for liking a thing and then having the thing be ruined (from my perspective).

Top Bottom