• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Noipoi

Howdy!
Attempted to fight an elite 4 memberView attachment 381791
You really gotta be prepared

Form dex coming along nicely.

Why the hell is Torchic's gender difference like, literally a single pixel on its ass.
Because IRL farmers had to figure out a way to tell the difference between male and female chicks, as babies they look identical. So they started checking for a bump near the chick's anus. If it was present, it was male. It was a revolutionary development in chicken farming.

Torchic references that with a cute little spot by the rear :nifty:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I might be overthinking, but all of this massive amount of Unova content in The Indigo Disk sometimes give me worries it could be just a consolation prize for a Black/White revival instead of actually getting one.

We'll see in a couple months, I guess.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I might be overthinking, but all of this massive amount of Unova content in The Indigo Disk sometimes give me worries it could be just a consolation prize for a Black/White revival instead of actually getting one.

We'll see in a couple months, I guess.
Idrc what they plan on doing with Gen 5 as long as it's not BDSP 2.0

Shroob

Sup?
Well, aside from the Paradoxes, caught every available Pokemon.

Guess I can either continue the Main Story or........

...............Speedrun Violet to get those Paradoxes too.

Yeah, let's do that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Florida be letting people do the dumbest and craziest ****, but will arrest a celeb for having some weed…Florida logic is weird

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My bets though? We're gonna get pseudo-remakes of Gen 5 and the Indigo Disk has something to do with them. It's gonna be a hodgepodge of B&W and B&W 2 alsongside some Indigo stuff so it kinda makes it more akin to a B&W 3 more than anything.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm betting on either some kinda Pokemon Gray/BW3 type deal, or a Unova Legends game.

Yes I know my hopes are high. Yes I am prepared to be wrong.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That said, the Indigo Disk has to be testing out something for the future of Pokemon. Like how the Wild Area and the DLC were test runs for open areas of Arceus and the open world of SV. Like there has to be something they're testing out here.

Idk what it is tho.

Shroob

Sup?
That said, the Indigo Disk has to be testing out something for the future of Pokemon. Like how the Wild Area and the DLC were test runs for open areas of Arceus and the open world of SV. Like there has to be something they're testing out here.

Idk what it is tho.
I think it's the Synchro Machine since they keep hammering it in that it's early in development.

Next gen, you will BE the Pokemon.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
C'mon Snake.

The one thing they'll never touch is the battle system.
Unfortunately
You're getting your predictions mixed up with your wishlist again :nifty:
I keep forgetting that people can’t tell when I’m not being serious. Like obviously I know they’ll never do this even if it’s a thing I would actually like. But I said it in the exact same way as something I would seriously want, and I’ve seriously wanted crazier things, so…

Noipoi

Howdy!
Unfortunately

I keep forgetting that people can’t tell when I’m not being serious. Like obviously I know they’ll never do this even if it’s a thing I would actually like. But I said it in the exact same way as something I would seriously want, and I’ve seriously wanted crazier things, so…
electr-oh.png

Yeah, I wasn't being serious either.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
WE'RE GETTING MORE GRAVITY FALLS

Noipoi

Howdy!
WE'RE GETTING MORE GRAVITY FALLS

So soon? It feels like the show just ended. Hell, it feels like the show just started.

What do you mean it’s been 10 years?

Shroob

Sup?
What the Dogs Doin?

Caught Gouging Fire in a Friend Ball and Great Neck in a Level Ball.

Think I'm gonna go for Heavy Ball for Terrakion and... unironically Quick Ball looks amazing for Cobalion.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Okay I'll bite. What are they?

Just spin in place til....???? amount of time and then pull out the camera?
Screenshot_20231216_070612_X.jpg

Next gen will have real time action based combat similar to Pokken, FF7R, and P5S.
That's like 400 unique movesets in 3 years if they go that route, GameFreak employees gonna be working like slavery never left.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Finally heading to Blueberry

My team includes Skeledirge, Annihilape, Garganacl, Gholdengo, Cetitan, and my shiny Dipplin

Top Bottom