• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So uh

After Unova gets its time in the sun.... then what?

Are we gonna want Kalos stuff despite its reputation or
Legends Kalos please.

Go absolutely wild. Make the region Paldea and kalos together. Let’s fully explore the ramifications of the 3000 war, delivering a heavy story with a lot of content behind it. Make the unique landmarks from kalos more fleshed out as places in the region. Do it justice please Gamefreak. Instead of a guild, let us join the knights in the war.
Wait a minute.

Lacey is Clay's daughter

Her hometown is Nimbasa City

She mentions her mom has a nack for picking out models....

She has a Plusle, Minun and Excadrill....

Bros is Clay ****ing Elesa?
It is entirely possible. Plusle and minun can still make sense since

1) they are both electric types and are way off the theme of her team( with excadrill being there because she is clay’s daughter), so having two Pokémon not fitting her theme to represent her mom makes sense.

2) driftveil is literally connected to nimbassa, would make sense clay and Elesa associate with each other often.

3) an icon of nimbassa is its theme park. Perfect for those two as mascots of.

Shroob

Sup?
Legends Kalos please.

Go absolutely wild. Make the region Paldea and kalos together. Let’s fully explore the ramifications of the 3000 war, delivering a heavy story with a lot of content behind it. Make the unique landmarks from kalos more fleshed out as places in the region. Do it justice please Gamefreak. Instead of a guild, let us join the knights in the war.

It is entirely possible. Plusle and minun can still make sense since

1) they are both electric types and are way off the theme of her team( with excadrill being there because she is clay’s daughter), so having two Pokémon not fitting her theme to represent her mom makes sense.

2) driftveil is literally connected to nimbassa, would make sense clay and Elesa associate with each other often.

3) an icon of nimbassa is its theme park. Perfect for those two as mascots of.
4) Elesa's BW2 design has her head stick things be red and blue.

Reactions: Z25

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
just realizing as I marathon Ben 10 Omniverse, they share some of the same songs as TMNT 2012…and both premiered about a month apart while also both being peak

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Ok now I have a question. Why did GF make this unova school blueberry and not .apple?
Considering Apple, the Big apple, Unova, USA
Don't forget making Hydrapple the Ace Pokemon of the School's Champion.

Clearly they have an agenda. :mad088:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I love how the blueberry academy is the nature preserve from Pokemon black and white 2 but greatly expanded on.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
THEY'RE RE-ANIMATING THE EAST BLUE ARC OF ONE PIECE WITH WIT STUDIO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This, combined with the Monsters adaptation and the live-action series, One Piece fans have never eaten better in terms of adaptations

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
THEY'RE RE-ANIMATING THE EAST BLUE ARC OF ONE PIECE WITH WIT STUDIO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This, combined with the Monsters adaptation and the live-action series, One Piece fans have never eaten better in terms of adaptations
Hopefully it will fix the way the mangaka draws his women

osby

Smash Obsessed
My ideal type of breakfast is just having a lot of bite-sized pieces of everything. Preferably with pancakes but they can be a pain to make.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Started Monster Hunter Rise. On one hand, the AI companions were more effective against the tutorial monsters than I was. On the other hand, just having AI companions already seems to make this more accessible than Tri, and there seems to be a wider variety of weapons to choose from, including a sword that seems to be a middle ground between the Greatsword (which felt like it took a good 5 seconds to swing once) and the sword and shield (which was faster but made it feel like you were stabbing at enemies with a toothpick), so it's off to a better start.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Breakfast for me means to eat whatever you can find and eat to survive

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Cooking breakfast has to be one of the best things in the world.

Like I do enjoy cooking other meals but something about fixing a good breakfast just hits different.
Not me I ****ing hate cooking in the morning

I literally just woke up, I wanna eat and get on with my day

osby

Smash Obsessed
Not me I ****ing hate cooking in the morning

I literally just woke up, I wanna eat and get on with my day
On weekdays, agreed but it can be fun to take your time cooking on weekends/holidays.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Both of these responses seem needlessly mean
Knowing P, hes joking around. You would know if he was being really serious. Hell, we joke about the no job thing all the time.

PS: I recent have picked up looking after a friends cats on over christmas so there is that good news

Top Bottom