• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It really just doesn’t make any sense. They know people like shiny hunting the returning Legendaries, that’s why there’s a method to get them with reduced odds every generation since 6.

But this time around…guess they were just feeling ****ty, I dunno.
The fact they literally advertised for sword and shield and made so many legendaries huntable and then back tracked this time is so baffling.
Y'all acting like GF isn't just gonna repackage the shiny legendaries as Mystery Gifts. We seen this over and over again.

Except I lied, they're going to be Raids. And they're bs and nigh impossible. Good luck lol.
I would much rather hunt them with my own ot tbh

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wonder what direction Platinum Games is heading towards to have caused Hideki Kamiya to leave the company

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Kieran has a masterball as a league winning prize.

-wants to catch terroplogos…

I know exactly where this is going

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Dreams are quite interesting. I have recurring ones of me being around my high school friends as we're goofing off at the breakfast table, which turns into me panicking because I'm going to be late to my high school class. And then I'm in my mathematics class learning calculus.

I have not stepped foot in High School for almost 5 years now nor do I have any intention on returning.
There was this one time I had a crazy dream where I was playing Melee

Made it through the adventure mode and all. Then Luigi came out to get ready for a fight. Starting brawling for a bit and then the usual with Bob-Ombs came flying from the sky

All of a sudden, I hear Luigi started saying "Game over". I was thrown off on what he was saying by that. Before I realized it, he appeared on the screen with one small flash in his eye. Grabbed me, did his signature spinning back throw and then a Bob-Omb was perfectly lined in place where I got hit and got KO'd

Next thing I knew I woke up

What was that madness

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The next Project Voltage song released; “Gotchu” by Giga, ft. Miku, Rin and Len (and I think Kaito’s voice might be used a bit at the beginning?):

idk what the lyrics mean, but it sounds cool and the video is really cute. It seems to be based on Gen 1 with some FRLG-based sprites; Miku is a Lass, Rin is a Picnicker, and Len is a Camper.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Incredibles 2 gotta be the most disappointing Disney sequel.

Like it wasn't bad by any means and is pretty decent on it's own, but as a sequel it's diesn't hold a candle to the first and forgot what made it so good. And that's all there is to it, at least Ralph 2 was so garbage you can talk about it, what is there to talk about for Incredibles 2? Elastigirl ass shots?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Any Violet players with the dlc in the house?

I’m gonna have to switcheroo trade these new Paradoxes if I’m gonna complete the dex.

Like it wasn't bad by any means and is pretty decent on it's own, but as a sequel it's diesn't hold a candle to the first and forgot what made it so good. And that's all there is to it, at least Ralph 2 was so garbage you can talk about it, what is there to talk about for Incredibles 2? Elastigirl ass shots?
My favorite part is the intro where the actors tell you to shut the **** up about how long it’s been because art takes time.

And I agree to an extent. But then they play an hour and a half of mid.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Managed to grab a shiny Flygon last night and a shiny Scizor today

Gen 9 has the best shiny encounters

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I thought the Screenslaver was an (overall) decent villain. Elstagirl's fight with the fake Screenslaver was a surprisingly intense fight scene, even.

Also, are you considering Disney direct to video sequels as well? 'Cause if not, I'd totally get it due to the lower budgets and often far different writing teams. But otherwise, there are definitely more than a few that are far more disappointing than either incredibles or Ralph 2.

Shroob

Sup?
Any Violet players with the dlc in the house?

I’m gonna have to switcheroo trade these new Paradoxes if I’m gonna complete the dex.

My favorite part is the intro where the actors tell you to shut the **** up about how long it’s been because art takes time.

And I agree to an extent. But then they play an hour and a half of mid.
Gimme like

A day. I'm still breeding for Scarlet dex completion. When I'm done, I'm gonna blitz thru Violet in record time with a party of hundreds.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Beat that boss battle.

wait the credits rolled? That is shorter than expected. The rumors hinted at a lot more???

One thing I can say is that the game has a few genuinely nice cutscenes that I hope can get polished graphics wise even more in future.

Also please Gamefreak give us voice acting. There is some really great dialog and scenes in this dlc and if the writing keeps up, we really need voice acting.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also, are you considering Disney direct to video sequels as well? 'Cause if not, I'd totally get it due to the lower budgets and often far different writing teams. But otherwise, there are definitely more than a few that are far more disappointing than either incredibles or Ralph 2.
I'm not, but I will count Lion King 1.5 cause that movie rules.

And the Lilo and Stitch sequels cause they also rule.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This celestial remix is actually pretty good.

*checks credits…
1702686316587.jpeg

Toby Fox got to remix a Ed Sherren song?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Simbra's Pride and The Lion King 1.5 are legit my favorite of the Disney sequels along with Cinderalla III. They're actually high quality in terms of story and animation unlike almost all of them.

I've never seen Stich Has a Glitch, but the prequel movie to the TV series was a great set-up to what's probably the best series based on one of their films that Disney's ever made.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Lion King 1.5 appreciation

IMG_7962.jpeg

Simbra's Pride and The Lion King 1.5 are legit my favorite of the Disney sequels along with Cinderalla III. They're actually high quality in terms of story and animation unlike almost all of them.

I've never seen Stich Has a Glitch, but the prequel movie to the TV series was a great set-up to what's probably the best series based on one of their films that Disney's ever made.
Stitch Has a Glitch is pretty good, not as good as the original of course but it’s very sweet. And Leroy functions as a nice finale to the show.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Just rewatched Klaus for the third/fourth time.
Still a fantastic Christmas movie, but I couldn't help but notice that the leads are voiced by Gideon Graves and Onmi-Man.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Lion King 1 1/2 is god tier, as is Lion King 2…matter of fact Lion King hasn’t missed in the animation department (Disney totally ****ing it up with the live action side of things tho)

and then imma toss in Kronk’s New Groove cause bias

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This Angry Birds revisiting has given me a new game idea that I actually might be able to like... make. In like, a way more reasonable timeframe and budget than my other ideas as a "first game". So... look out for that.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Paradox Pokémon

Raging Bolt still looks doofy but Gouging Fire is badass dude
I like it, but i have to say Gouging Fire's probably my least favorite of the three Dino Beasts. Compared to the other two, I feel they could've leaned more into the ceratopsid inspiration outside of mostly the head.

Still made out better than Iron Boulder, whom while it looks better in animation is still pretty lacking.

Shroob

Sup?
Form dex coming along nicely.

Why the hell is Torchic's gender difference like, literally a single pixel on its ass.

Top Bottom