• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I haven't even finished the main game of Violet yet lmao

I'll have to do the DLC either afterwards or work on it alongside the main story like I did with Shield's main story and the Isle of Armor.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
As cool as shiny Pokemon are, I'd rather spend my time battling and collecting Pokemon for the Pokedex once the story campaigns are done. I might try going shiny hunting in the future, but for now, I'd really rather not put in the time sink that it usually requires to one, let alone several, especially when I've already got a huge backlog of other video games as is.

Heck, the one time I did catch a shiny Pokemon, it was after several failed attempts to catch a Feebas in Shield in the one location that it can be caught (on that note, I never did manage catch a Feebas).

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I haven't even finished the main game of Violet yet lmao

I'll have to do the DLC either afterwards or work on it alongside the main story like I did with Shield's main story and the Isle of Armor.
I think the second DLC (Indigo Disk) can’t be started until after you clear both Teal Mask and the main story so I would just do all DLC after the main story.

Shroob

Sup?
I need to power through Violet while Home's down for Maint.

Not much I can do in Scarlet anyhow since >Full Boxes

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Started looking at more Mario manga panels without context and wow…Mario, Daisy, and Captain Syrup was on some **** together

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My copy of Tomato Adventure for Game Boy Advance has finally arrived.

Eager to play a game that Alpha Dream made prior to the Mario & Luigi series.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh yeah, if there's one thing this DLC does for me, it's confirming that Gen 5's soundtrack is still a banger. These remixes are good for the soul.

Also also...they brought back Chargestone cave, a pretty forgottable area in Unova. Now why would they do that 🤔🤔🤔

Top Bottom