• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
When the game popular with children is actually fun and not cringe (I hate children)
I play Pokemon and that's for children and it's cringe, but that's not why I'm flabbergasted.

It really feels like all the spinoffs of Minecraft are better than... Minecraft. :ultenderman:

Edit: also yes, children are just the worst.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Wait so they casted black actresses for Ariel, the Blue Fairy and Tinkerbell yet they pull this stunt for one of the most racially prominent films in their library? What is going on inside the company?!
I originally thought that disney did go woke but honestly i think they might just hate their fans or want to change things for the sake of it!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
another Mario movie cast member revealed for the minor spoilers
Pauline the News Lady

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
first full MCU f bomb being dropped…better be uncensored in theaters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really hope Nintendo’s next system isn’t coming out soon. I’m not ready to buy it.

And like, we can hope Nintendo will follow industry standards of backwards compatibility and have the switch library transfer over to the next system and be backwards compatible and do cross-Gen launches for the first couple titles of the new system. But it’s Nintendo. I think we all know what’s really gonna happen.

I just want a new DK game and a new system being potentially close to release complicates things in my head.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I really hope Nintendo’s next system isn’t coming out soon. I’m not ready to buy it.

And like, we can hope Nintendo will follow industry standards of backwards compatibility and have the switch library transfer over to the next system and be backwards compatible and do cross-Gen launches for the first couple titles of the new system. But it’s Nintendo. I think we all know what’s really gonna happen.

I just want a new DK game and a new system being potentially close to release complicates things in my head.
I just hope it's not outdated dog**** spec wise. Tablets are pretty powerful nowadays so Nintendo doesn't have much of an excuse anymore.

Shroob

Sup?

Switch is what, 6-7 years old now? That's old as dirt for a console in today's day and age, and it's definitely showing its age.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So yetyerday's whole SF convo had me thinking...

When did that new KoF game come out? I have hear zero fanfare about that game, I have seen like zero gameplay clips, I didn't even know it was out until Schnee said something about. Like I thought it would've gotten a huge boost cause Terry in Smash which is basically an alley oop for a slam dunk in marketing, did SNK **** it up or something?

Top Bottom