• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

• Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Cat Quest 3

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hey friend, if you ever want a private chat about this, feel free to DM me, I'll gladly lend an ear.

I too wish to hatch shinies. Yup. Nothing better to do in life than to get miscoloured lines of code in video game.
I have no clue how it feels when egg cracks, but you'll find your true self in due time. I may not be the best person to talk to but if there is something important you'd like me to know just let me know.

Never really hatched a shiny but you know, doesn't mean I can't help ease the grind for another hunter. Or something, yeah.
Oh I just realized how awful the post I made sounded, I meant to say that the worst of it has probably passed and I think I found a proper source of comfort in a discord server that's been really supportive.

It's just....really scary is all. But also kind of exciting in its own right.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Wait you guys actuallt watch the Oscars? I thoight it was a joke.

There's some good contendors for best animated movie tbh, but I don't really pay attention to that because something is gonna happen regarding animation there and people lose their absolute **** and we're stuck in a tome loop about anination being cinema or for kids and yeah

osby

Smash Obsessed
I've been wanting to post this when P3P and P4G first got rereleased but eh. Here are my top 10 unique Personas for all Persona games:

Persona
  1. Seimen Kongou
  2. Maso
  3. Durga
  4. Aizen Myouou
  5. Tyr
  6. Verdandi
  7. Bres
  8. Nemhain
  9. Susano-o
  10. Houri
Persona 2: Innocent Sin
  1. Artemis
  2. Hades
  3. Chronos
  4. Venus
  5. Rhadamantus
  6. Maia
  7. Vulcanus
  8. Apollo
  9. Hermes
  10. Eros
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
  1. Callisto
  2. Gabriel
  3. Prometheus
  4. Helios
  5. Yamaoka
  6. Nike
  7. Odysseus
  8. JOKER
  9. Astria
  10. Hyperion
Persona 3
  1. Orpheus
  2. Isis
  3. Juno
  4. Cerberus
  5. Penthesilea
  6. Palladion
  7. Castor
  8. Io
  9. Psyche
  10. Kala-Nemi
Persona 4
  1. Take-Mikazuchi
  2. Amaterasu
  3. Kamui-Moshiri
  4. Kouzeon
  5. Izanagi-no-Okami
  6. Sukuna Hikona
  7. Susano-o
  8. Tomoe
  9. Konohana Sakuya
  10. Izanagi
Persona 5
  1. Mercurius
  2. Arsene
  3. Hecate
  4. Cendrillon
  5. Raoul
  6. Seiten Taisei
  7. Gorokichi
  8. Astarte
  9. Necronomicon
  10. Loki

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't think you guys understand that I'm seriously asking this
Maybe we would if you clarified whether you were talking about the geographical south pole or the ceremonial south pole.

(Seriously though, I answered genuinely. All directions face north at the South Pole, as longitudes are irrelevant.)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I don't get it
Ok, so lets assume you're going in a straight line. If you were to continually walk in the "south" direction (the one you took to hit the south pole), eventually you'll be going north in the world, because you can't go more south than the south pole. You'd wrap around the world if you kept going (and hit the north pole as well).

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Ok, so lets assume you're going in a straight line. If you were to continually walk in the "south" direction (the one you took to hit the south pole), eventually you'll be going north in the world, because you can't go more south than the south pole. You'd wrap around the world if you kept going (and hit the north pole as well).
So where would I be going?

Cause I wouldn't be turning around, it's not like I'd be going towards where I came from

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Posted this idea on twitter for a new Mario game and I'm going to transcribe it here.
A sandbox style game with the Power-Up system from Bowser's Fury but more condensed levels, like an in between of Odyssey and 64. You also have 4 characters you can play as and switch between. Mario, Luigi, Peach, and BOWSER because new main villain with new goal. A pair of magical sisters are stealing powerful Magic from all over Mario's world, and the first person they attack is Bowser, leading to him reluctantly asking for help from the heroes. While Mario, Luigi, Peach, and the unplayable Toad arrive to help, they're a bit too late and Bowser is drained of most of his power and all of his minions are taken control of except for one airship with some minions on it. The airship is your hubworld ala Comet Observatory. So the four playable character set out across the planet and make liberal use of their own abilities as well as power-up transformations to collect enough macguffins and stop the witch sisters. Bowser has to rely on power-ups too because his magic was stolen.
Took multiple tweets to get this all out.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Though if you wanted to go more south, that's require you to launch yourself into space at the direct center of the south pole but that'd be more like going down at most.

Even then up and down doesn't exist in space

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
has anyone else found out one trivia fun fact and instantly spiraled into a multi-hour thought process on how to turn it into a pokemon, or is it just a me thing.
Okay I was kinda hoping that someone would be like "golly Peridot, what's your extremely cool idea?" but nobody did that so I guess I have to share it myself.

You know the word "lunacy", right? it starts with "Luna", which is a common word for things relating to the moon (and I think it's literal Latin name?). An interesting coincidence, but I looked into it - it's not a coincidence. In ye olde days, it was believed that a full moon weakened the mind, causing insanity. Then I remembered a pair of legendary Pokemon. Darkrai is tied to the new moon, Cresselia is tied to the crescent moon. There isn't a full moon Pokemon - at least not yet. Then the idea manifested. A Poison-Type Pokemon to finish the trio, not tied to good or bad dreams but instead weird dreams. fever dreams. Dreams that don't make sense, but yet you can't stop thinking about.

now I just have to figure out how to draw whatever an Insane Full Moon Creature looks like.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The other day I realized that Israel is a melting pot so I can technically get away with using a lot of Middle Eastern and Eastern European stuff as basis for my Pokémon. Unova did it and New York is a well known melting pot.

So excuse me while I go research Polish cryptids

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So today is the last day for Splash Mountain in Walt Disney World, I did quite like the ride but it is still based on a racist movie so

REST IN PISS YOU WON'T BE MISSED

IT'S HER TIME

Is it getting removed or just re-themed?

Because i always hated that ride.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have learned that some of the side emblem rings that can be made are Ferdinand Von Aegir, Bernadetta, and Leo

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So where would I be going?

Cause I wouldn't be turning around, it's not like I'd be going towards where I came from
You'd be going North, just on the the other side of the world now.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Top Bottom