• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Back when chapter 2 dropped we were all over it. I’m sure we’ll be the same when the others come out.
Yeah but i dont wanna wait till then i just wanna have like maybe 5 guys who are as bat**** UT/DR Crazy as i am i mean like:
Code, Gaster, Theories, More Code, And Heck i made a UT Fanfic so yeah!

cashregister9

Smash Hero
So now that Pokemon is out of the way time for the lists and **** of this year

In terms of games these are all the games I have completed throughout 2022 (games marked with an (R) are replays)
-Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain Of Memories (R)
-Metroid Dread
-The Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe
-Pokemon Legends Arceus
-LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga
-Kirby and The Forgotten Land
-The Henry Stickmin Collection
-Fire Emblem Three Houses: Cindered Shadows
-Kingdom Hearts 2 (R)
-Fire Emblem Three Hopes: Golden Wildfire
-Splatoon 3
-Neon White
-Sonic Generations (R)
-Pokemon Violet

These aren't all of the games I played this year for instance I am still working through Sonic Frontiers, Rune Factory 5 and Guardians Of The Galaxy and also strictly multiplayer games like Marvel Snap, Gundam Evolution and Overwatch 2.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
With only Mario Strikers: Battle League and Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope, 2022 is the lowest amount of new Mario games released in a single year since 1990.

There's definitely something big cooking this coming year.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Now it is time for me to rank the 2022 movies I saw

I really wish I saw EEAO and Nope but I have not got around to it yet. and there is still a chance I may see **** In Boots.

11. DC: League Of Superpets
10. Doctor Strange and the Multiverse Of Madness
9. Top Gun: Maverick
8. Lightyear
7. Turning Red
6. The Bad Guys
5. Thor: Love and Thunder
4. Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero
3. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
2. One Piece Film Red
1. Sonic The Hedgehog 2

Good god I really need to expand my horizons also this list is seriously relative there is a large theoretical quality gap between some of them

Noipoi

Howdy!
What are your thoughts?
I think S/V has the better graphics, the fully open region is more fun to explore, the story is better, and a bunch of new Pokémon to discover is always fun. In the long run I’ll definitely put more time into his than Legends.

But something about the PLA mechanics was just amazing, dude. I dunno what it is but throwing pokeballs really changed the whole game, and I do feel like S/V misses some of that. Not to mention it’s a generally snappier experience.

I don’t know if I can pick one over the other right now, they’re both a lot of fun. All I know is that I’m happy Pokémon is getting back on track.

It got kinda rough for a bit, back there…

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I think S/V has the better graphics, the fully open region is more fun to explore, the story is better, and a bunch of new Pokémon to discover is always fun. In the long run I’ll definitely put more time into his than Legends.

But something about the PLA mechanics was just amazing, dude. I dunno what it is but thawing pokeballs really changed the whole game, and I do feel like S/V misses some of that. Not to mention it’s a generally snappier experience.

I don’t know if I can pick one over the other right now, they’re both a lot of fun. All I know is that I’m happy Pokémon is getting back on track.

It got kinda rough for a bit, back there…
It's weird too because SV is genuinelly one of the faster games in the series, like a lot was taken from Legends (seamless battles, significantly faster attack animations, the game doesn't interrupt when learning new moves or getting items), but I feel like PLA did it better regardless. That's not to say SV is a slow game, like it is significantly faster than SwSh and BSDP (and we really played those games, huh?)

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I tried doing the Cinderace raid, but i gave up from frustration, i was told that Slowbro would help so i brought one in and it felt like i was doing worse.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
This is always the best time of the year. We have about three and a half hours left of a year completely free of British "people". It's a shame we're going to have to join them soon, but we should enjoy it while it lasts

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I ordered the original Mario movie from Amazon. The package came today.

It was empty.

Somebody ****ing stole 1993’s Super Mario Bros from me

View attachment 365860

****ing why?
That happened to me once; it was really annoying to get an empty case.

If you go to your Orders page, there should be an option to Return Or Replace, and they give you the option to choose why. ("Missing Parts or Accessories" seems to fit, though I can't remember what I chose) It should walk you through how to return it, and they should send a replacement copy if you ordered it directly from Amazon, though it's been a few years so I'm not sure exactly how it went beyond that.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
2022 ends in a few hours. Here's my list of favorite films of this year.

11. Nope
10. The Black Phone
9. The Adam Project
8. DC League of Super-Pets
7. Troll
6. Violent Night
5. Bullet Train
4. The Batman
3. Top Gun: Maverick
2. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
1. Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio

Shroob

Sup?
I tried doing the Cinderace raid, but i gave up from frustration, i was told that Slowbro would help so i brought one in and it felt like i was doing worse.
If you're doing Slowbro, it's probably best to do it solo, since you need set up time.

Slowbro @ Shell Bell/Life Orb
Bold/Modest
252 HP/252 Sp.Atk/4 Def

Iron Defense
Nasty Plot
Stored Power
Slack Off

The plan is to get all your buffs in and one shot him. You also want him to either do it fast enough so he never wipes your buffs, or have him proc his buff wipe super early on so he isn't loaded up with Bulk Ups. In the latter case, you will 100% have to re-apply all your buffs.

It's a slow fight, but very winnable, also, don't forget you have 3 cheers.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
80D26150-F762-40C8-A7AA-2EF32A9DA117.jpeg

my mother got this for me as a late Christmas/early graduation gift…didn’t even ask for not know about this…but I love him

Top Bottom