• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Velma will not get a season 3. This news comes from one of the show’s background artists.

Ding-dong, the ***** is dead! Which old *****? The wicked *****
Ding-dong, the wicked ***** is dead

Probably the best news I've heard this year! So long you disgrace of Velma aka VINO (Velma In Name Only)! :D

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My mom bought me this cool skeleton goat mask with a movable jaw. Another fine addition to the Bone Zone collection.

Also the pie is sitting. Soon I will have some pumpkin pie, and I ain't sharing (except with Goji but he only gets a little).

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
damn…Zeno voiced Uub in Sparking Zero (and turns out Uub is his favorite character so massive dub)

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Me: I could use my image editing skills to make something actually cool, to get a message out, to show what I've become able to do in the past few years. But you know what, instead I'll make an edit of Ellie Disventure Camp smelling some flowers.
1728417699457.png

(When next spring or summer comes I might make this a pfp, who knows?)

Top Bottom