• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Oof for Joker 2. A score lower than Madame Web on Rotten Tomatoes?

Should've stayed standalone as originally intended.

I think I'm gonna go see Beetlejuice 2 instead. Actually heard good things about it and might be one of the better "belated" sequels.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Currently reading Carnifex by Matthew J. Hellstorm.

Basically Wolf Creek meets Jurassic Park but with the marsupial lion!

And man how intense of a read it is right now. Got less than a 100 pages to go!

Gonna read Cherokee Sabre by Jamison Roberts after this. Featuring the Wampus Cat!

Following those I'll be reading Extinction by Douglas Preston (Jurassic Park but with Pleistocene megafauna) and Krampus: The Yule Lord by Gerald Brom.

Before getting back to the Claw books by Katie Berry. By then Resurrection will be out.

Never ended up finishing The Great Zoo of China Matthew Reilly aka Jurassic Park but with dragons so I intend to get back to that eventually once finish reading all those.

Last edited:

Dr.DonPatch64

Smash Journeyman
Always thinking about what to get for Christmas (even tho it's not close to it in 2 months), of course in recent years, it kinda gets hard due to so many options being available or not, It's kind of a headache to do

Mostly now I get mostly Blu Rays especially this past year, I just wonder which ones to get

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
In Echoes of Wisdom, I'm unable to trigger the "A Mountainous Mystery" quest for some reason.

I better not have gotten hit by a game breaking bug...

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Oof for Joker 2. A score lower than Madame Web on Rotten Tomatoes?

Should've stayed standalone as originally intended.

I think I'm gonna go see Beetlejuice 2 instead. Actually heard good things about it and might be one of the better "belated" sequels.
I would recommend The Wild Robot if you haven't seen it yet and especially Transformers One.
The latter DEFINITELY needs it.
Doc Harris, the english narrator of Dragon Ball Z, passed away.
I'll say this again: 2024, why must you take the good ones away?

Shroob

Sup?
It'll probably a while til I get to it but I'll probably start with 4 since I recently hacked my 3DS and have access to it. I usually bite the bullet and pay but for series I have no experience with I prefer having a taste before committing financially
Will say that SMT strips out pretty much a lot of the Persona "Feel"(Outside of 4a).

The characters, a lot of times, feel less like characters and moreso mouthpieces to a specific ideal.

And then you kill them all anyway unless you side with one so lol. SMT is very much a series where its human characters aren't really super well written since they're soo forced to being a specific ideal.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
All the kids gangsta til they find the back room filled with all the scary animatronic figures.

And none of them are Freddy Fazbear.
Can't say I'm mad about the decision because Halloween doesn't hit the same as it did years ago
I love it already
Is your.switch stable enough to walk.the tight rope like mine?

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Can't say I'm mad about the decision because Halloween doesn't hit the same as it did years ago

Is your.switch stable enough to walk.the tight rope like mine?
Ma'am, that just means you're getting old. :nifty:

I'm kidding. I get it. I still LOVE Halloween, but it's harder to be engaged in it when you're too old to really 'do' anything. Like, as someone who lives in an apartment with zero trick or treaters or people who put up decorations, it SUCKS.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ma'am, that just means you're getting old. :nifty:
Ok grandpa, lets get you to bed

But yeah, i dont really do anything on halloween anymore. Like i said before, my friends siblings are older, there is no kids on my street, my friend live in a different state. It sucks but at least i get all the candy to myself. People on my street still decorate their yards and stuff but each year very little kids show up so it's not as fun anymore

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Ok grandpa, lets get you to bed

But yeah, i dont really do anything on halloween anymore. Like i said before, my friends siblings are older, there is no kids on my street, my friend live in a different state. It sucks but at least i get all the candy to myself. People on my street still decorate their yards and stuff but each year very little kids show up so it's not as fun anymore
Halloween's basically become my "Order a Pizza, put on a couple scary movies, and swear I'll work off the candy I eat tonight, tomorrow" day lmao.

Top Bottom