• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Death Battle returns in less than a few hours! Whoo!

Omnidock here we come!!!!
I will only accept the reported Ice Age 6 if they finally do what should’ve been done years ago.

Bring back the human baby. He’s all grown up now, and somehow reunites with the main characters.
At the current state Ice Age is currently is. Don't bet on it. Ha ha!

Pop culture references and juvenile humor is all what this franchise is at this point.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
LEGO Romans after crucifying Jesus

View attachment 394980

LEGO Romans when the body disappears

View attachment 394981
Actually, specifically, the dream showed a scene with LEGO God and LEGO Devil fighting each other in heaven before a LEGO Angel interrupts and tells God that a really powerful soul is inbound who claims to be his son, and then we saw LEGO Jesus rocketing up towards heaven like a space shuttle.

And then after the title credit (which I sadly do not remember) we saw LEGO Devil in hell causally dipping a tortured soul into Lava.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
LEGO Romans after crucifying Jesus

View attachment 394980

LEGO Romans when the body disappears

View attachment 394981
The gag would be they they nailed the middle of his hands, only to realize that his hands are C shaped and thus this was no middle of his hand; they nailed the empty space between.

Lego Jesus just snaps his hands off the nails.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I can't believe no one's made a Nuzlocke inspired Monster Collector Roguelike yet, seems like the most obvious idea

Though I guess with the Palworld lawsuit it's gonna be harder to get away with something like this now
I actually want to make this game now so add that to the list of major games I will make after I start my studio

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I can't believe no one's made a Nuzlocke inspired Monster Collector Roguelike yet, seems like the most obvious idea

Though I guess with the Palworld lawsuit it's gonna be harder to get away with something like this now
You'll probably be fine with that, Palword is more than likely about the plagarism, but patents infringement are easier to prove in court. TPC doesn't own the monster collecting genre, or a lot of people would be in big trouble.

Top Bottom