• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

• Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Other (Indie World)

• Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

• Other (Partner Showcase)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Still can't believe they did Nubia. Such a nobody. She should have just been a skin for Diana.
Honestly I don’t mind, but frankly I don’t care much about the order of Dc reps because I already got joker and everyone else would basically be “oh that’s neat I’ll probably play them”

It’s very obvious that each season will be popular CN rep and then whoever they feel like. For now anyway.

Still betting Raven will be shadow dropped for Halloween.

Also Nubia did start as a clone character, so expect pickle rick ad the next Rick and Morty rep

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There’s also been rumblings of Freddy Krueger possibly joining the battle.
True but i don’t think k it’s this season. However the video teases him and Ajax put out a tweet a while back for beetlejuice which had nightmare on elm street on DVD in the background. So he might be coming later like how they teased pennywise.

We also have one other character we know is basically done and would fit for Halloween but there’s no sign of them. That being Marceline. So maybe we get them over Raven but the video ended on a Raven tease, so I’m guessing that’s who they bring in for Halloween,

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Rewatched Black Panther

Another super solid movie, This time I really noticed how great all of the performances are in this movie, everyone was giving it their all and the characters are memorable as a result. I also noticed how great the action was here, They had no reason to add the kinetic energy thing aside from the fact that it is cool as ****.

The worst part is the effects are not the greatest, sometimes it looks like the phantom menace, but it isn't detrimental in the grand scheme of things (and was probably born out of intense crunch).

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
There's this person at my job who keeps drawing Bill Cipher everywhere. First it was Bill Cipher chalk pattern outside the door I'm closest too, then I was checking in on the rooms and there was a Bill Cipher on the whiteboard.

Chat am I cooked?
If you see someone with yellow eyes get tf out of there

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just reached that part of The Answer…holy ****ing **** slippers what the hell is going the **** on what the ****ty hella damned **** oh my god

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I wonder how they’re gonna give Kazuya his devil powers back in Tekken 9. It’s too integral to his gameplay at this point to completely remove.

We all know the end of Tekken stories are just cliffhangers to get people talking before going back to the status quo next game. Heihachi is still alive. Devil Kazuya will return too.

And honestly I prefer it this way.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I discovered Touhou yukkuri.

I really like Touhou yukkuri.

Technically I’ve seen them before, but I didn’t know anything about them beyond “weird if cute disembodied head versions of Touhou characters”.

They (or at least Yukkuri Reimu) also have the catchphrase “Take it easy!” which makes them cooler and funnier. At least one yukkuri exists for every character. I also found two cute videos with Yukkuri Marisa on YouTube (MIKU IS IN ONE OF THEM) + a cute and funny comic dub where Yukkuri Reimu takes over getting donations for Reimu’s shrine.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Been playing Castlevania: CotM and I accidentally ended up making things more difficult for myself by going through the Underground Waterway without knowing that I was supposed to go somewhere else first to gain an ability that lets me cleanse the water instead of running through all of it and taking tons of damage.

At least I now have the super jump early lol.

Shroob

Sup?
I discovered Touhou yukkuri.

I really like Touhou yukkuri.

Technically I’ve seen them before, but I didn’t know anything about them beyond “weird if cute disembodied head versions of Touhou characters”.

They (or at least Yukkuri Reimu) also have the catchphrase “Take it easy!” which makes them cooler and funnier. At least one yukkuri exists for every character. I also found two cute videos with Yukkuri Marisa on YouTube (MIKU IS IN ONE OF THEM) + a cute and funny comic dub where Yukkuri Reimu takes over getting donations for Reimu’s shrine.
Oh run while you still can lmao.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
One of my dream games would be Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat done as a spiritual sequel to Street Fighter x Tekken. Same gameplay loop. Just with MK instead of Tekken.

I know lots of MK fans would be upset that it wouldn’t have gore or fatalities but tbh I don’t really care about that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wasnt The Answer hated back then?
from what I gathered, the combination of the old gameplay and everything about Yukari was hated…tho nothing could ever make me hate Yukari regardless
Well, what was the question?
…damn that’s poetic
Could be gameplay related stuff cause Reload seems to have revamped and changed a ****ton, there's no social sim aspect to it so it's just dungeon crawling which isn't as exciting
was smart of them to have added the optional interactions as a way to both add skills and showcase their personalities at the stage they were in

Top Bottom