• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Tbh this may be the reason too. Even for Mario RPG standards this game is super easy, like I haven't hit a game over or had a difficult fight yet
Just wait until you get to the post-game content - the difficulty really ramps up there (or at least the fights become more like puzzles)

Jotadé

Smash Ace
View attachment 391422

Tragedy (my funny meme subreddit is becoming racist)
Had to check if It was r/batmanarkham praying so badly It wasn't because I love the Arkham Games and the crappost community they have built.

Thankfully It isn't. They are making a fictional war between aslume and unaslume people, but they aren't racist... Yet.

Edit: they even made a poster, lmao
RDT_20240623_0012116999057352954305315.png

Last edited:

Jotadé

Smash Ace
SU fans trying their hardest to not tell the black girl cosplayer to do Garnet from Steven Universe (only black character that exists).
SU fans when they see a cosplayer dressing as who they want and not what the SU fans want:
zgr9nu25sava1.jpg

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Pyoro on Twitter changed his profile pic to a black icon, blanked his profile name, and has deleted all but 10 of his tweets

Yep, we'll never hear from him ever again
Wow.....from leaking information for years and now losing his legit source due to Nintendo. He really lost everything and just rage quit.
Screenshot_20240611_232138_YouTube.jpg

It just display the actions of a angry user just quitting after being busted.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Last edited:

Jotadé

Smash Ace
I need to rant because this **** is gonna make me lose my mind if it's true...

I really hate this decision because even if she isn't an inmediately recognisable part of the 2 Deadpool films I still believe that his relationship with his girlfriend was the main crux of Deadpool's development in the films so to throw it out the window makes me doubt the potential of the writers.

This just comes across as incredibly mean-spirited, especially given how both movies had his relationship with her play a major role in his motivations.

So apparently here we go with this whole trend again turning beloved characters into losers like Dewey from Scream 5, Indiana Jones, Bill & Ted, and Luke Skywalker.

And of all the characters they had to do this to Deadpool...I think my interest has dropped drastically.

At this rate John Wick is probably gonna be turned into a loser in the fifth film. Seriously what the **** is Hollywood's obsession with this???
Ok, so first of all, Indiana Jones hasn't been turned "into a loser". I assume you are referring to Dial Of Destiny, and even then that movie's whole point is that Elena needs to learn to respect the man and help him get back with Marion and move on from the past while Indy learns to interact with an evolved world. I am so tired of people spreading missinformation about that movie jesuschrist. If I have to read one more time "they made Indiana Jones a drinking addict. The horror!" When he literally drinks less cups than my mother on a single party during the whole movie...

Second of all: wait for the movie before making these comments and please rewatch the other ones. Deadpool wasn't solely carried by his relationship with his girlfriend. He was carried by fitting in the world and trying to not let his new mutant powers/looks prevent him from living a normal life. And he cares a lot about his girlfriend because she appreciated him for Who he was rather than the looks.
We don't even know how both of them spitting is gonna be told in the movie: maybe they split in respectful manners and are still friends, you know? I know people IRL who have split from a relationship and still contact each other.

And finally: I HATE, the implication you made of "man splitting up with the girl=loser 🤪".
That is so toxic, and this comes from someone who most of this site finds to be the most toxic user who ever joined. Any person has dealt with romantic issues, be It some more serious than others or not, It is normal to think you may have something going on with someone... And It just doesn't happen. What makes us strong, is to learn to move on from our problems and break ups from the past, and as such learn from those mistakes to become greater people for those Who we meet in the future. Jesuschrist, even Scrooge from A Christmas Tale went through this, that's how common It is.

Those are my two cents on the whole thing. Idc if the rest of this thread keeps thinking I am toxic or something for being bothered by this, but I've had a bad day and this post just happened to be in my eyes at a bad time.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This idea would be neat for a real game though:

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
I would just take leaks with a grain of salt. With the two biggest leakers now flushed out, more people are now trying to become the next Pyoro......
Man, many people just flock to potential goodies like seagulls

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Guess whose mom was just in a car accident?

She’s fine, don’t worry. But the car got busted up, and the douchebag who hit her ran off before she could get their information. Y’know, like a prick.

This whole life thing is just the funnest :054:
Sorry to hear that. At least she is fine.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

She’s fine, don’t worry. But the car got busted up, and the douchebag who hit her ran off before she could get their information. Y’know, like a prick.

What matters is she's ok, you can always get another car but not another mom.

But it is a scary situation regardless.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Rewatched Avengers Age Of Ultron

This movie is almost good, but ultimately falls flat and every time I watch it I find more to dislike.

The Broad Strokes are all there, I (mostly) like what they do with the story, the action is on point and Ultron is entertaining (but why do they give him lips?). There are also some specific scenes I like (the scene of everyone trying to lift Thor's Hammer and the Introduction of Ultron) but it is all the details coming around that make it worse, like all the navel-gazing and quips, no one shuts up and it makes the tone inconsistent. Some fights take too long, The obviously fake accents from the Maximoff twins are also distracting, Joss Whedon is a piece of ****, he seems utterly incapable of writing women without tying them to a man's subplot.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

I'm glad to hear that she's okay.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Hololive once again proves they are really good at presentation and picking talents. I will be watching their career's with great interest and all that.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Apparently Sabo's voice actor from One Piece is leaving the role (you may also know him as Yamcha from Dragon Ball)

Hopefully they cast someone who doesn't have an affair with their fans and abuses them

Top Bottom