• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Seeing A Quiet Place: Day One next week. Gonna watch the first two to get ready.

I admit I was pretty hard on those movies. Sometimes suspension of disbelief is needed to make a movie work.

Jotadé

Smash Ace
I'm gonna miss the Mario & Sonic @ The Olympics games.
It’ll be back eventually
I'm not, RIPBOZO

for the record I don't actually care but mario sports games are to me the least interesting games announced and i think it's kinda lame that the dedicated crossover between mario and sonic is relegated to them
In my case I already got Pauline in console Mario Kart games, so I don't feel the need to get her in a Mario & Sonic game anymore. Would be cool if It happens doh.
Also I guess a pfp of Pauline riding a horse would be cool, that was one of the minigames in recent titles.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I think I forgot to say this but I don't think I ever had my mouth open wide when playing a game like I did when I watched the opening cutscene for Bayonetta's prologue

Genuinely one of the coolest and most hype character introductions I've ever seen, I hope I never forget it

Also I love Fly Me to the Moon now wtf?

Last edited:

Jotadé

Smash Ace
I think I forgot to say this but I don't think I ever had my mouth open wide when playing a game like I did when I watched the opening cutscene for Bayonetta's prologue

Genuinely one of the coolest and most hype character introductions I've ever seen, I hope I never forget it

Fly Me To The Moon is dope as heck.

Tomorrow Is Mine doh:

Jotadé

Smash Ace
Been watching this show on Amazon Prime Video Spain alongside Batman The Animated Series:
ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvdHZlcGlzb2RlLzE3YmE5ZGVmLTMyYTItNDI3Ny1hMTZiLWJiZDlkZTI3MDNmZS5qcGc=.jpg

Quite enjoyable and fun, I can see why close Star Trek fans on Discord really like It and were excited with the Strange New Worlds crossover. These characters have a lot of charm and It is hard to not get a kick out of their adventures.

Playing Metroid Prime 1 Remastered and can't get over how beautiful the visuals are.

Honestly makes me not care about the hyper realistic games that big companies try to shove down everybody's throats.
Yeah, even as an Insomniac Spider-Man and Modern God Of War fan, I feel companies such as Ubisoft try too hard to make their games "deep and graphically powerful" when they don't need to.

Like idk, I don't find It worth It to play any modern Call Of Duty game if It is gonna take 75% of my PS5's memory space just to see the characters a bit more real than on a PS4.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™

Bayonetas OST is all bangers tbh

cashregister9

Smash Hero
So there is even more art of Korone Shadow

You can get the art from buying on Amazon JP or GEO

Hopefully like with the Sonic Frontiers collab, there will be some extra merchandise for when the game actually comes out, although that has the other problem of the god awful shipping prices from the hololive store.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Jotadé

Smash Ace
2024062323204100-C50B13B4C13362F36406C81A0BF2F73E.jpg

2024062323203300-C50B13B4C13362F36406C81A0BF2F73E.jpg

I feel so bad for the devs of this remake.

You can tell they loved working with such a classic IP, putting so much attention and care into all the details, and getting the extreme luck of starting as a fangame and then being able to make It an official SEGA-approved game... Just so weirdos online (specially on Twitter and Sonic circles) trashed them over some dumb console war stuff which should have been stuck on the 90s and also celebrated the remake getting overlooked because of a Minecraft Sonic update most people nowadays aren't even thinking about. Just think about that: people trashing your team's passion project because they'd rather play a freaking Minecraft Bedrock DLC.

Praying they get to work on a sequel or a remake of Enchanted Castle, because what they did here was beautiful. I really like this game's take on Alex Kidd's world.

And before anyone asks, yes I am currently replaying the game and It does still hold up for me. Heck, I dare say the classic controls are better than the modern ones.

Top Bottom