• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Like a 6/10?
I see. Not bad. In fact, I accept that.

There were three updates that added content to the game, though; the third one adding a new adventure mode. Provided you are not burnt out from the game, you should try the new adventure mode. Its final boss is better, and you get to play as Tails, Knuckles and Amy, too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_3357.jpeg

Kong Dong? So the expansion could’ve been generations long?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I see. Not bad. In fact, I accept that.

There were three updates that added content to the game, though; the third one adding a new adventure mode. Provided you are not burnt out from the game, you should try the new adventure mode. Its final boss is better, and you get to play as Tails, Knuckles and Amy, too.
Do I need to do anything to start it other than to boot up my save file? I do want to finish the game but I don't think I want to go through the entire game again just to get the true ending

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I keep saying I'll get Frontiers some day but tbh, I don't like the way the game looks. It legit feels like a hire that man game, with the animations being stiff as a rock.

But I can see the ambition they put into it so maybe I will pick it up.

Eventually.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Do I need to do anything to start it other than to boot up my save file? I do want to finish the game but I don't think I want to go through the entire game again just to get the true ending
If you mean saving the game on the same file, I am sure the new adventure mode does have its own save file(s) apart from those of the main games, and it only takes place on the last island.

P.S.: I do agree, the Galaga like final boss of the original story was not too great.

Dukefire

Smash Master
With Metroid Prime 4 breathing again, one day I'll plan to play the Metroid Prime series, including Hunters and Federation Force.
Hunters will take some time to adjust since aiming, scan visor, morph ball, and different weapon selections are touch screen.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There is technically a like 1% chance this could happen lol:

After all Geno was in the first game and I think his cameo was restored in the NSO version.

Square and Nintendo are pretty tight right now

Also the devs must have been working on this when that whole debate/meme started. I hope it gave them a good laugh and ideas while fleshing out the game

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Finally noticed and voted in the pole up there.

Really wish I could have voted for Looney Tunes: Wacky World of Sports. But I understand I’d probably be the only person voting for it.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Ok so I'm gonna start the other story tomorrow

After that I'm moving on to my next game, dunno if I want to play more Sonic games or try something new and come back to Sonic later (probably the latter)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This Juneteenth, give black people your money. Theh need it. Like me, I need money. Give me all your money, and I will give you a thanks and thumbs up in return. Sounds like a fair deal, give me money plz.
No, me.first, you can get your money later

Jondolio

Smash Hero
There's actually another phase to the Supreme fight if you play it on Hard Mode.
I see, that's neat but I think it had the weakest atmosphere out of all of the bosses

I'm Here is a great song but it doesn't work as well as a boss theme in my opinion so the fight is not as cool as any of the previous titans

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I just hope Switch versions of Metroid Prime 2 and 3 are in Nintendo's plans.

Sure, I have them on Wii but it wouldn't hurt to have everything in one place.
Considering they put all of the Pikmin games on there to prepare for Pikmin 4 I'd be very surprised and disappointed if they didn't do the same for Metroid Prime

dezeray112

Smash Hero
If there was a Capcom 3D Fighting Game collection… would it include the Street Fighter EX games? Or would it just be Final Fight Revenge, The Rival Schools games, the Star Gladiator games, the Power Stone games, and Tech Romancer?
I could imagine that the likes of Rival Schools, Star Gladiator, Power Stone and Tech Romancer to be there fore sure.

Speaking of Capcom 3D fighting games:

What could had been if it weren't cancelled a way back.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
har har har?

Noipoi

Howdy!
har har har?
Oh cholera

Czy to Jonesy Fortnite?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
har har har?
"How many crossovers do you want?"

Epic Games: YES

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’ve seen so many direct reactors ****itng on the funko game.

going “they want to be the LEGO games so bad!”

But they are literally made by the exact same team. They made their own studio for games like these????? Yet everyone seems to have missed that, which is why I have moderate hopes for the game to be good

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
I’ve seen so many direct reactors ****itng on the funko game.

going “they want to be the LEGO games so bad!”

But they are literally made by the exact same team. They made their own studio for games like these????? Yet everyone seems to have missed that, which is why I have moderate hopes for the game to be good
Not gonna lie

If they made it such that you could use IRL Funko figurines in-game, to actually play as the corresponding character, that would be sick

Reactions: Z25

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
har har har?
I'm jealous of you FNAF fans. First you get a movie, then you get a Funko pop game in a Nintendo Direct, and now it looks like you're gonna be in Fortnite.

Toby Fox PLEASE strike back before it's too late. i would buy papyrus fortnite for 1 billion vbucks.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm jealous of you FNAF fans. First you get a movie, then you get a Funko pop game in a Nintendo Direct, and now it looks like you're gonna be in Fortnite.

Toby Fox PLEASE strike back before it's too late. i would buy papyrus fortnite for 1 billion vbucks.
Toby Fox: “Best I can do is get Sans to be playable next smash”

Top Bottom