• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If there was a Capcom 3D Fighting Game collection… would it include the Street Fighter EX games? Or would it just be Final Fight Revenge, The Rival Schools games, the Star Gladiator games, the Power Stone games, and Tech Romancer?

Shroob

Sup?
Smiling Friends slowly starting to have continuity feels... strange.

A callback to the fact that Pim can speak Spamlish, and a callback to Desmond and the Blibblies, all in the same episode.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Two things about Zelda that are kinda funny, despite being a bold new take for a series that doesn't like changing stuff, it's still Link to the Past's world and despite Nintendo being incredibly anal about piracy, the main gimmick is Zelda pirating objects and monsters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Assuming Legends Z-A and Prime 4 are cross gen and the rumors of a new 3D Mario are true then the Switch 2 launch year lineup is looking damn good

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
On a scale of 1 to ****ing happy, how happy would you be with life if Mario and Luigi were your brothers?
guys I have a VERY important question

1718775518487.png

1718775552845.png

Is Eiji Aonuma looksmaxxing
H-how old is this man? Does he have the same vampire genes Sakurai has?

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This Juneteenth, give black people your money. Theh need it. Like me, I need money. Give me all your money, and I will give you a thanks and thumbs up in return. Sounds like a fair deal, give me money plz.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This Juneteenth, give black people your money. Theh need it. Like me, I need money. Give me all your money, and I will give you a thanks and thumbs up in return. Sounds like a fair deal, give me money plz.
Sorry but this Italian man and his brother took my money yesterday

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
What, you don’t like your epic final confrontations suddenly turning into Galaga?
For the record I only beat the main story, so it was just another titan fight that turned into a series of quick time events
How was the gameplay though? (Not that gameplay is the only thing that matters or what matters most, but I am curious to know)
Like a 6/10?

Top Bottom