• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Second batch of discounts should be live on Xbox 360 store. Includes a huge batch, including Capcom, Konami, and Warner Bros games. (Also Mighty No. 9… for a buck)

However, the following titles are not showing as discounted but should be part of the sale. Hopefully things get resolved soon:

– Just Dance Kids 2014
– Voodoo Dice
– Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition
– Need For Speed Undercover
– Burnout 3: Takedown
– LEGO Harry Potter (Years 1-4)
– Harry Potter for Kinect
– Fight Night Round 3

Note that Frogger and Voodoo Dice are digital exclusives to the 360 (although they are on other platforms). The others have physical copies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Now that Mario and Luigi is back, when are they reviving the other Mario and Luigi franchise:

Mod Note: It's Robot Chicken, so it's obviously NSFW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Do I need to do anything to start it other than to boot up my save file? I do want to finish the game but I don't think I want to go through the entire game again just to get the true ending
Ouranos Island has this giant ring around the starting point which lets you access the Final Horizon DLC, I haven't played it since before the patch that toned down a lot of it's difficulty so I can't say how it'll feel, but I do recommend beating the main game on hard mode so The End isn't just a QTE, I personally really like that final boss, more than the Final Horizon one despite the massive upgrade

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
What even is a second person view?
You look through the eyes of the enemy you're about to shoot.

Also fun fact: Valve's FPS games have a third-person option. You have to type "thirdperson" in the console. And hope they actually modeled your character, because in HL2 the third-person player model isn't Gordon Freeman, but a gray placeholder.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Cishets waking up like normal and heading to this thread forgetting the date:
View attachment 390456
I don't really know when the Nintendo Direct is announced, but still good to wait patiently until official news arrives...
View attachment 391099
Fellow Dungeon Meshi/Delicious in Dungeon fan, eh?
For the record I only beat the main story, so it was just another titan fight that turned into a series of quick time events

Like a 6/10?
I'm sure you heard other people mention this, but there is a whole phase for the final boss that's missing unless you are in hard difficulty.
Ok so I'm gonna start the other story tomorrow

After that I'm moving on to my next game, dunno if I want to play more Sonic games or try something new and come back to Sonic later (probably the latter)
I'm saying this for your sanity; switch your difficulty to easy. While Tails, Knuckles, and Amy's are a tad tougher, I think they are manageable after beatin the base game. Sonic's sections are what you need to worry about. The difficulty on his sections have been cranked to 11. Ironically the most enjoyable portions of his gameplay are the Cyberspace levels which are now purely optional.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Fellow Dungeon Meshi/Delicious in Dungeon fan, eh?
I mean, yeah, but what does that have to do with the AI Somnium meme lol

Also just realized that the Miles Edgeworth collection was announced during pride month and shown with an image that jokes about gay sex, Capcom really knowa their audience, huh?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
not Kendrick having a whole crowd sing Not Like Us

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You know, now would be the perfect time to make Mario and Luigi Paper Jam 2. Since you know they eased up and all.

But that game sold poorly so we'll never see it.

It also hit me that I have yet to play Paper Jam so thay's actually 2 Mario RPGs I have yet to play and 4 to beat
not Kendrick having a whole crowd sing Not Like Us
6 times in a row. That's hatred.

Last edited:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
What even is a second person view?
If your looking for narratively it use’s you in the story

in other words the story is told from the perspective that you, the person reading are in it

so I’m a video game sense I guess you would play as you

Or it could be some kind of meta experience where your playing as you playing a video game

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Who's this Kendrick I keep hearing about and what did they do?
Kendrick Lamar is a rapper. A few weeks ago he got into a beef with famous Degrassi star Drake. They both made diss tracks, and Kendrick's disses specifically were very intense and just filled with vitriol. You can tell he really hates that dude. Which made the whole thing very funny.

One of Kendrick's songs, Not Like Us, has become a huge hit. There are videos of kids singing it, even though the lyrics are actually insane.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Kendrick Lamar is a rapper. A few weeks ago he got into a beef with famous Degrassi star Drake. They both made diss tracks, and Kendrick's disses specifically were very intense and just filled with vitriol. You can tell he really hates that dude. Which made the whole thing very funny.

One of Kendrick's songs specifically, Not Like Us, has become a huge hit. There are videos of kids singing it, even though the lyrics are actually insane.
Degrassi, like, the show that used to be on Nick?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Imma just leave this here

A remix of the iconic Zoo Tycoon theme begins playing. As the drums start up, the zoo begins building itself around you, similar to the building animations in the Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo games. You begin walking through the zoo, it building itself more as you walk through it. You pass a lion exhibit, an elephant exhibit, a panda exhibit, and a penguin exhibit (with a line of penguins diving into the water in time with the music). As you walk further, other elements begin being shown indicating the expansion pack content. A dolphin show and a large aquarium indicate Marine Mania, and a group of Gallimimus dodging a T-Rex as it chomps shows Extinct Animals. You pass a large bird cage showcasing the new Aviary feature/expansion pack, and you end off on a pen where Unicorns run through a field. As the camera comes to a stop, a large dragon lands in the field and roars before fading to the logo.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
6 times in a row. That's hatred.
the best kind of hater
Who's this Kendrick I keep hearing about and what did they do?

One of Kendrick's songs, Not Like Us, has become a huge hit. There are videos of kids singing it, even though the lyrics are actually insane.
Degrassi, like, the show that used to be on Nick?
Yep

He also raps too, I guess.
he also used to be a mid Pokémon trainer
1718861687816.gif

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What if the world operated on Clifford the Big Red Dog rules, and we and our pets were all bigger the more we were loved?

How big would we all be?
My rabbit and snake would be ****ing HUGE.
I guess Id be bigger too
(still not big enough that TheMightyP TheMightyP wont call me tiny like the meanie he is😠) p.s ❤ 🫂

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright. Here are the ideas I have for Zoo Tycoon 3 expansion packs.

Zoo Tycoon 3
• Base Game
• Endangered Species (focused on Endangered animals)
• Wings of Wonder (focused on building aviaries for flying animals)
• African Adventures (extra animals from Africa)
• Outrageous Outback (extra animals from Australia)
• Marine Mania (focused on marine life, adds tanks and marine shows)
• Dinosaur Digs (primarily focused on Dinosaurs and other Mesozoic fauna)
• Extinct Animals (primarily focused on Paleozoic and Cenozoic fauna)
• Myth Makers (focused on fantasy animals and cryptids)
• The Future is Wild (a crossover pack featuring animals from the speculative future evolution docuseries, The Future is Wild)

I would ideally want Endangered Species, Marine Mania, Dinosaur Digs, Wings of Wonder, and Myth Makers ready for launch, and the cost of buying all 6 would be no more than $60. With the other packs coming later and incurring additional charges.

Top Bottom