• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Lmao, good luck trying to get weebs, gacha weebs at that, to admit that something is hella racist.
1661538167435.png

What do I do in this situation?

You know...............as someone who has played 100 hours in Genshin, ripped off all of its soundtrack and put in on my phone.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
After going online and seeing FE fans defend ambush spawns, fog of war and and super late-game lord promotions (poor Roy), I've decided to create a new theory.

Zachmac's Law: No matter how frustrating, unfair, or poorly designed a gameplay mechanic is, there will always be someone on the internet who defends it.

On a completely unrelated note, dynamax is good actually.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
After going online and seeing FE fans defend ambush spawns, fog of war and and super late-game lord promotions (poor Roy), I've decided to create a new theory.

Zachmac's Law: No matter how frustrating, unfair, or poorly designed a gameplay mechanic is, there will always be someone on the internet who defends it.

It's called being a Dark Souls fan you don't have to pretend it's other people

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord

As someone who plays a lot of grand strategy games, fog of war can be implemented very well.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
As someone who plays a lot of grand strategy games, fog of war can be implemented very well.
In real-time strategy, fog of war justifies having to make scout units in the first place. Why else would Age of Empires 2 give you a scout before you can even make cavalry?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
For some reason, Fog of War is somewhat enjoyable to run into. Sets up your defenses and hope you don't get ambushed

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Batman: Caped Crusader is apparently being shopped to Netflix, Hulu, and Apple TV+.

Also the Netflix Resident Evil show was cancelled.

Dukefire

Smash Master
For some reason, Fog of War is somewhat enjoyable to run into. Sets up your defenses and hope you don't get ambushed
Always remember that in Command and Conquer, Warcraft, Starcraft and Red Alert. A huge pain when the CPU has an attack forces that exceeds your defenses and then it is time to reload save file.

Also, tomorrow is Splatoon 3 World Premiere for Rock, Paper, and Scissors. Make sure to eye the time it will open and enjoy it during the 12 hour duration.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Decided to give DC League of Super Pets a watch.

Whilst the performance of the voice cast were good and the animation is colourful, I can't exactly say the same in regards to the film's story and characters that were quite lacking and messy in places. The humour does not quite click with me for some reason and I'm not entirely sure how this film even allowed them to feature censored words that made me question is this even suitable for their young audience?

Anyways, even though the film was ok at best, there are areas that I feel could had been done better.

Top Bottom