• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
On that I just call it Neurodiversity cause as much I would use disabled it just feels off.

That and really doesn't feel right.
Neurodiversity is definitely a better word to use, my dumb self just keeps forgetting it exists and that I can use it. :skull:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
To all the people who are selling the Infinity Train DVDs for 200+ Dollars

I wish for you to have a very warm pillow and wet socks for the rest of your life
While not physical, I believe ITunes is still selling the whole series on its service.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Neurodiversity is definitely a better word to use, my dumb self just keeps forgetting it exists and that I can use it. :skull:
Yep and wish it could be taught far more in places like schools.

After today (long story short some kid on an electric scooter tried to make me swerve and crash my new bike) I worry more about the kids who don't have it and won't learn about it.

Cause one day they will do something to someone who has it like with autism and it will end them up in hospital and it will make them look so bad.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Those figures look smashing.
It's a good pack but it's really out of balance generation wise and it's still missing a load of iconic pokemon. If this pack really want's to represent all of Pokemon it should probably have Gengar, Meowth, Scizor, Sceptile, Zoroark, and Urshifu in there. Maybe someone from Legends too. And Raichu as an Echo Figure. ;)

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hello everyone.

First off I want to owe you all in a dear apology.

I was gone all day thinking about everything I said yesterday, and the more I had thought about it, it's made me realize all these times how much of an immautre ***hole I really have been. Movies may not be people but now I do understand that it isn't about it but rather the people who worked on them. Regardless of if they suck or not, to those people that work is important to them and I imagined myself in their shoes or if that movie was a Godzilla movie which I'm passionately a huge fan of. I realize how how insensitive I was to those people working on Batgirl regardless of if the movie would had been good or bad.

And regarding you thinking I supposedly "hate women". I don't. Here's the thing. It just seems modern movies has been doing this "Girls rule! Boys drool!" or "Men suck or Men are evil" and that really irks at me when they add that kind of stuff in it. I don't understand why that has to be the case? Can't both genders rule?

As for race-washing characters, the more I thought of it, I realize there's nothing wrong with it. It's just it just gave me the assumption they're trying to pull off some impressive feat by representing characters as different races that I felt was pointless but now realize how silly I had been thinking that.

And I don't have a problem with strong female characters, its just if you're gonna do that, just don't force those things in movies I said above. Examples of strong female characters or just in general like Ellen Ripley, Sarah Connor or Tree from Happy Death Day.

To say the least, I probably had fallen victim to Hollywood's "woke" toxicity and been manipulated by it thinking every

With that said, I'm going to try and be more careful with what I say, and think before I post. Because how I word things, I had given you guys the wrong assumptions that I was racist or sexist when that isn't the case. It's apparently all been a case of bad wording on my part which had been a poor habit.

Once again I'm sorry for everything and hope from here on forth improve myself as a better member of these forums.

With that said, I'll be gone for the rest of the night. Maybe gone for a while but will be back eventually hoping to be the better person I am for all of you. But I wouldn't blame you guys either for not believing me given how many times I've cried wolf but this I'm really gonna try for sure.

Take care everyone. Peace out.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I downloaded the funny Squid game festival thingy.

Hopefully I have an easier time getting into this one than I did with 2.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I picked rock…because…The Rock

also I’m gonna be playing as an Octoling for the first time ever

Top Bottom