• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
they said we have no *******

Dukefire

Smash Master
Why is every player in the Splatoon 3 demo showing up as just "Player"?

Also, I'm getting a lot of Among Us drawings there. ඞ
This is a testfire to prepare the world for Splatoon 3 arriving in two weeks, so it is possible that the usernames are "player". If not, then maybe your Nintendo account name will appear once the World Premiere is active this Saturday.

For Among us posts, idk about that. I can't help you.

D

Deleted member

Haven't seen you in a while.

How've you been?
Well, besides the entire world being on fire, quite literally in some cases with the record heat this summer, I'm feeling quite refreshed after taking a long break from social media. I see you're still going strong, celebrating your 8000th post.

Also getting pretty excited about Splatoon 3 after sitting out the second game. Apparently there was a Splatoon 3 Direct earlier this month which I somehow missed.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It just occured to me that I am single, a diveristy pick, have social media, no kids, but I don't have a convertible.

Did I miss the free convertible meeting?
the next meeting is tomorrow, so go get that free convertible

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m loving the new masters update. Red, Ash and Cynthia look pretty cool and unique. The trainers lodge has a lot of fun potential and activities to do and interact with characters.

The other unit coming is a great alt idea though.

Flight attendant Rosa and Shaymin is cool alt idea and reminds me of the mystery dungeon exploreres of sky chapter.

D

Deleted member

Done watching the Direct. I love how they added a pseudo Miiverse with the mailbox. I recently dug out my Wii U with Splatoon and Smash Bros and it felt so empty without all those Miiverse ****posts, even on the Wii U home screen already.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I'm 2 vids in and I wanna say that if you have any interest in game design, check out Sakurai's channel. None of his vids are huge time investments but they do have some great info.
Sakurai: “YouTube tells me only about 10 percent of you watching are subscribed. So let’s change that! And be sure to comment below and hit that bell for notifications about future videos like my brawl meta knight combo video!”

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I’m loving the new masters update. Red, Ash and Cynthia look pretty cool and unique. The trainers lodge has a lot of fun potential and activities to do and interact with characters.

The other unit coming is a great alt idea though.

Flight attendant Rosa and Shaymin is cool alt idea and reminds me of the mystery dungeon exploreres of sky chapter.
This update went crazy. They added so many alt pairs that it's insane.

Reactions: Z25
D

Deleted member

Ok, but like, they really went all out with the Splatoon themed Switch OLED. It looks absolutely great.
And of course people are trying to flip it on ebay for scalper prices. Never change internet, never change. Please do actually.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
To all the people who are selling the Infinity Train DVDs for 200+ Dollars

I wish for you to have a very warm pillow and wet socks for the rest of your life

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well, besides the entire world being on fire, quite literally in some cases with the record heat this summer, I'm feeling quite refreshed after taking a long break from social media. I see you're still going strong, celebrating your 8000th post.

Also getting pretty excited about Splatoon 3 after sitting out the second game. Apparently there was a Splatoon 3 Direct earlier this month which I somehow missed.
Every forum needs a chatty Irish weeb.

Props to my classmate who asked me if I "wanted to hear something r*******" while blissfully unaware that I am literally diagnosed with autism. :4pacman:
Did you kick them? They need to be reminded about **** like that.

"1 million subs and I release the super secret emergency patch"
4 Million subs and I'll go back to Ultimate and release a new character:

1661460427013.png

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
One of my flatmates uses that word regularly. He's also autistic but it doesn't make me want to kick him in the teeth any less
Some disabled people view being disabled as giving you a pass to use that word, but honestly, I don't. Even as a disabled person, I know that everyone's experience with any given mental disability is so different. It just wouldn't feel right using it, haha.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Some disabled people view being disabled as giving you a pass to use that word, but honestly, I don't. Even as a disabled person, I know that everyone's experience with any given mental disability is so different. It just wouldn't feel right using it, haha.
On that I just call it Neurodiversity cause as much I would use disabled it just feels off.

That and really doesn't feel right.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The thing is that he regularly uses that word to talk about our autistic neighbors that he has a hate boner for for whatever reason. He's really mean and isn't shy about it either

I have more problems with him but these were the first things that tipped me off to the fact that he's not gonna be very fun to live with.

Top Bottom