• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Back from day one at video game convention. Had a lot of fun but wasn't able to find what I was really hoping to get there but I didn't leave empty handed.

I'll be back tomorrow.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
only in wrestling can the world accept people jumping off of ladders for a briefcase

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Kotobukiya might be my favorite figure manufacturer because they will go from some of the rawest **** I've ever seen

immediately to My Little Pony and Yassified Star Trek characters it is amazing

And of course the hololive and Goodsmile presentation announced **** that makes it a bad time for my wallet FuwaMoco Nendoroids and Pop Up Parades alongside Nendoroids for all of Promise

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
As much as I love Zavok I wish the rest of the Deadly Six got more exposure too. It's a meme that Zavok gets a lot of exposure in the Sonic games, but apart from Zazz a lot of the other Six get left out. Like, when Zeena got added to Forces Speed Battle I practically shrieked. I was so happy.

We need love for Zik, Zomom and Zor!

D

Deleted member

Screenshot_2024-07-07-00-10-01-93_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

"People here don't have anything wrong with me" my ass.
I'm so done.

D

Deleted member

You're not leaving, are you?
I am leaving.

Probably this site first, and after that I'll see what else I leave.

I genuiely can't keep myself going on with life if I make people THAT misserable just by being myself.

Let's be real: who in the **** wants to be near someone as toxic, inmature, childish and money-hungry as I am? I am lucky I even have IRL friends at all.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I am leaving.

I genuiely can't keep myself going on with life if I make people THAT misserable just by being myself.

Let's be real: who in the **** wants to be near someone as toxic, inmature, childish and money-hungry as I am? I am lucky I even have IRL friends at all.
Listen dude, I don't know anything about what happened, but to be honest, you don't make me feel miserable at all. In fact, I like seeing you around. Plus I admire your passion for what you love.

I know it doesn't mean anything, but if you do leave, it would make me sad. I value everyone here, and that includes you.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I am leaving.

You're not immature, Jotade. Maybe you worry too much and could possibly be insecure about things, but that is by no means a reason for that user to be mean towards you, nor do you need to leave. You can if you want to, I mean, but still, there are friendly people here who can accept you. If you need to, you might want to improve some aspects of yourself, but to me, even if they need to be worked on, they are very minor.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
View attachment 392024
"People here don't have anything wrong with me" my ass.
I'm so done.
Tbf, this person has made it pretty clear that they don't really associate with the forum anymore.

Regardless of whether they hate you now or not, it's quite apparent to me that you're trying your best to change and that you're accepted fondly by a lot of people on this site. Don't let one negative relationship distract you from the fact that you have people who genuinely care about you here.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Tbf, this person has made it pretty clear that they don't really associate with the forum anymore.

Regardless of whether he hates you now or not, it's quite apparent to me that you're trying your best to change and that you're accepted fondly by a lot of people on this site. Don't let one negative relationship distract you from the fact that you have people who genuinely care about you here.
Yeah, @Jotadé , don't let one person who does not even come to this forum anymore get to you. You can't let one person ruin the forum for you. There are many others here, most who are probably more supporting and friendly to you, especially compared to that one person.

D

Deleted member

Listen dude, I don't know anything about what happened, but to be honest, you don't make me feel miserable at all. In fact, I like seeing you around. Plus I admire your passion for what you love.

I know it doesn't mean anything, but if you do leave, it would make me sad. I value everyone here, and that includes you.
You're not immature, Jotade. Maybe you worry too much and could possibly be insecure about things, but that is by no means a reason for that user to be mean towards you, nor do you need to leave. You can if you want to, I mean, but still, there are friendly people here who can accept you. If you need to, you might want to improve some aspects of yourself, but to me, even if they need to be worked on, they are very minor.

Regardless of whether they hate you now or not, it's quite apparent to me that you're trying your best to change and that you're accepted fondly by a lot of people on this site. Don't let one negative relationship distract you from the fact that you have people who genuinely care about you here.
Look, I genuiely wanna believe that there are people who care about my well-being. I wanna believe that I am actually trying to improve my best as a person and overcome all the mistakes of the past.

But the sad truth is, and the person who sent me that PM directly told me back in the day, I am an inmature pos compared to other users Who happen to be younger. Dyllybirdy, Alphine Agnitio, even MightyP Who I think is on their 19s.

Do ya'll seriously care about an autistic 22 years old who can't even get a job at a bar while studying because their parents don't let them do anything until they get a degree or certificate and Who mostly thinks about videogames and other media to find any single bit of joy on their daily life?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Look, I genuiely wanna believe that there are people who care about my well-being. I wanna believe that I am actually trying to improve my best as a person and overcome all the mistakes of the past.

But the sad truth is, and the person who sent me that PM directly told me back in the day, I am an inmature pos compared to other users Who happen to be younger. Dyllybirdy, Alphine Agnitio, even MightyP Who I think is on their 19s.

Do ya'll seriously care about an autistic 22 years old who can't even get a job at a bar while studying because their parents don't let them do anything until they get a degree or certificate and Who mostly thinks about videogames and other media to find any single bit of joy on their daily life?
Well, I care. And I always will care.

Even if you have faults, you deserve to be cared about. Cuz you're a good person.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I am leaving.

If you're gonna take off, you should go on a little journey of self actualization. I know everyone said stop saying terrible things about yourself and stop worrying about how other people and such, but to me it sounds like you have some sort of (and a lot of) self hatred for yourself. I won't argue against you leaving for personal reasons, but if you do, take some time out of your day and start looking internally, examine the person you are and where you want to be. Look at your immediate and long term goals. Center yourself in your own world and figure out how you can be the best person you can be. And along the way, start loving the person that you are and enjoy your little quirks. Maybe talk with a therapist if there's one around. If you feel something is wrong, make steps to change it.

But until you learn how to love the person that you are, you'll always be constantly fearing abiut your own perception to others (and especially torwards people who you never met irl). That's not healthy at all, physically nor mentally and you're only gonna self destruct if you continue.

Oh, and as for your irl friends, they stuck with you and are around you for a good reason. They know why they like hanging out with you, why they like being by your side, to pick you up when you're down. They like you for you. Remember that.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Jotade, I am autistic too. I have had my trials and troubles. I have had a lot of hard times myself, but I overcame them, and I became better as I did over time, and you can too. Also, I was immature once, very much so. I also had anger issues, and that immaturity and anger is what I overcame to be the person I am today. Obviously, I am still imperfect in some ways, but you can overcome your troubles and hardships, too.

Don't let others get to you. I mean, if you must leave, I understand, but those are only a few people you listed. You can become strong, and improve yourself and overcome anything bad about you. Don't be so sensitive about others say about you. They can't control you, and they should not tell you what you are or decide your fate. Only you can. In fact, I know there is strength in you. You just have to develop it if necessary and most of all, you have to bring it out of you.

Noipoi

Howdy!
****ing-YES. You’re my buddy goddamnit, I tell you this all the time!

JD, my brother, I understand you’ve got some feels image issues. I do too, trust me pal. Maybe you got on someone’s bad side a while ago, so have I. You can’t let that rule you, man. You’re never gonna be everyone’s favorite person, you gotta focus on the friends you do have.

I’m sure you didn’t mean to piss anyone off. They’ve got to stop holding onto that, but so do you. You gotta stop walking on eggshells hoping you don’t offend anybody, and stop freaking out whenever you think people are ignoring you for like five minutes. It just isn’t healthy for your mental state man.

If you gotta go, then go. I’ll miss you but you gotta do what’s best for you. But my advice stands, both on doofy web forums and in real life. I say this with love man, you gotta work on your fear of rocking the boat. There will always come a time when you run someone the wrong way despite your best intentions, you just have to keep doing your best.

D

Deleted member

Can't respond to everyone because my head is going crazy with thoughts and ****, but trust me, I am reading all of you.

Tomorrow, I will go to my favourite cliff, but I won't do anything risky, just gonna... Think about everything, figure out what I want to do and just see where I should go. Basically what MightyP said, yeah. Maybe I'll even do a videocall with my IRL friends to get their feedback and thoughts.

But yeah, need to think deeply about everything.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Can't respond to everyone because my head is going crazy with thoughts and ****, but trust me, I am reading all of you.

Tomorrow, I will go to my favourite cliff, but I won't do anything risky, just gonna... Think about everything, figure out what I want to do and just see where I should go. Basically what MightyP said, yeah. Maybe I'll even do a videocall with my IRL friends to get their feedback and thoughts.

Take as much time as you need, and get as much help as you can. Until then, stay safe, and be yourself, even if you have to improve some things about yourself as time goes by. But remember this: You are still a good person, and I personally find you to be cool.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Just remember that only you can figure out and guide your own self-actualization journey. It's great you have a good support group that will always help you but remember it's your life, so you're in the drivers seat.

Just know that every day above ground is a new chance for opportunity.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord

Be safe bud
I think that you are great and I hope you can be kinder to yourself

I personally find your insight on topics interesting and well thought out, and I often find you to be kind and generous to others

As someone who struggles with manic tendencies don’t beat yourself up that your not perfect about anxiety on this kind of stuff, it’s completely normal to be frustrated, but often times getting angry that you got sad leads to more cyclical sadness that is hard to escape, sometimes not being fully ok is ok.
If you feel leaving would help you than I hope it does and I hope you will make the choices that you want and make the choices that will make you happier with yourself

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
John Cena just announced that he’s retiring at WrestleMania 41 next year…I am going to miss him once he does

Greatest of All Time

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Better look at Gavv

I think this image looks a bit better, and I dig some of the forms, but overall I'm not a big fan of this suit.

Big fan of the purple though.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Imagine a Kamen Rider show, but with an Art and Crafts + American Cartoons theming (mostly based on the golden age of animation). The main character pencils and brushes for their weapons, and use cartoon props and logic for the attacks, like having a giant mallet or making a rain of TNT bombs.

Basically a tokusatsu version of The Mask. Simply named "Kamen Rider Cartoon".

Last edited:
Top Bottom