• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It is a demo in a way, but your participation is counted to the entire server hosting the 12 hour window.
Yeah I kind of been wandering the city trying to find a game and I've been called unfresh by several merchants, so I think maybe I'll just go back to Warframe now. ._.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
finally a new director obtained
I think Shakman is a great choice considering his direction with the WandaVision series. With this, I think he and hopefully the cast of the Fantastic Four 4 should be revealed at the D23 event in a few weeks time.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Guess this means we need Raphael in Smash now. :4pacman:
RAPHAEL FOR 6MASH!!!

LEONIE FOR 6MASH!!!!

I still need to complete my Maddening run on 3H. I'm at the chapter where
The Golden Deers are taking on Edelgard at the castle. I CANNOT get through it without 3 units dying within the first 3 turns. Any advice? I can bring up my team...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
can’t believe Fyleth realizes how inappropriate the outfit is at school

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Someone please hire me because i lose it and start lashing out at people on the street.. im a ***** that needs a job but people dont wanna give a ***** a job or a chance at life for some reason.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Well, that is a shame. I think we have seen enough footage anyways, though.
That's why it got banned lol

People were bugging the demo with save state exploits to get past the 15-minute time limit

99% of the footage we've seen was stuff we were not supposed to see yet

Last edited:

MooMew64

I recently learned region free gaming is stupid easy on N64

You either swap a cart's backplate with a US back or replace a plastic tray inside your N64

The only thing that stops a US N64 from reading a JP cart is two pieces of plastic lol

You don't even need to buy a custom tray, you can also just take out the one inside your N64 and just cut the two plastic corners that block a JP copy

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

People were bugging the demo with save state exploits to get past the 15-minute time limit

Well if Sega isn't going to give us more information about the game, who the hell is?

It's like with Pokemon. They are dragging their feet and not giving us information on a game that is supposedly coming out pretty soon so leaks are happening.

Last edited:

MooMew64

Well if Sega isn't going to give us more information about the game, who the hell is?

It's like with Pokemon. They are dragging their feet and not giving us information on a game that is supposedly coming out pretty soon so leaks are happening.
IDK, I'm personally pretty happy with what we've seen, they've shown us pretty much what the whole game's about now.

Like, I don't really want any more leaks atm, I kinda want to go in fresh and just experience it at this point. I don't really like when games just show every single piece of their plot or gameplay off before launch at this point.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Anyway, I can't wait for Sonic Frontiers to be actually released so that I can wait to buy it until I'm not broke fans can make a U-turn from doomposting about it and praise the game.

And then they can claim it a mediocre title a few months later.

And then they can call it unplayable garbage a year later.

And then they can say it's an underappreciated masterpiece a decade later.

And-

MooMew64

Anyway, I can't wait for Sonic Frontiers to be actually released so that I can wait to buy it until I'm not broke fans can make a U-turn from doomposting about it and praise the game.

And-
This fanbase is peak clowning and is both incredibly tiring to be a part of and also endlessly entertaining, as you truly never know what nonsense you're gonna find each day.

Fandom opinion gacha is my fav.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

And honestly that's funny as **** to me.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion

And-
Just a decade?

Only one more year until people finally realize that Lost World is a masterpiece!!! :4pacman:

MooMew64

The funniest ones are the people who are getting legitimately upset that "SEGA Is trying to hide how bad the game is" just because of this glitch.
My favs were the people telling off others who weren't mad about "level design recycling" by just tweeting "cope":

IDK, the game still looks fun to me, besides this is only the first level an-
Who's gonna tell 'em (and correct me if I'm wrong) Mania recycled parts of stage layouts for nostalgia.

Last edited:
Top Bottom