• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
My favs were the people telling off others who weren't mad about "level design recycling" by just tweeting "cope":

Who's gonna tell 'em (and correct me if I'm wrong) Mania recycled parts of stage layouts for nostalgia.
Tbf we ended up seeing like 4 reused level layouts, I get why people would be upset, I'm just too excited to let that get to me lmao

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Tbf we ended up seeing like 4 reused level layouts, I get why people would be upset, I'm just too excited to let that get to me lmao
It's a little disappointing but TBH the Cyberspace levels sound like they're an extremely small part of the game

Hands on impressions are definitely making it seem the Open Zones are the real meat and potatoes of the game, which is what I was hoping for, so I'm more than okay if the boost levels are a little whelming lol.

D

Deleted member

That's why it got banned lol

People were bugging the demo with save state exploits to get past the 15-minute time limit

99% of the footage we've seen was stuff we were not supposed to see yet
How do you even manage to do a exploits in a controlled environment like a games convention? And from the sound of it, it happened more than once even? Like I'm more impressed than anything.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Tried the Splatana, it is a high learning curve to adjust against those with faster firing rate. If you can master it during the world premiere, I will salute you.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Enjoy using the tacticooler special. Giving me and my team a boost while providing instant respawn if splatted under the effects.

Last edited:

MooMew64

Regarding splatfest
i wanna like the bow. I really do b...but.... butnit feels so bad to me
How are you using it? It has a bit of a learning curve if you're used to how other shooters or Zelda games use them; You're very likely not gonna one-tap with it, it's usually better to aim for two-taps with a good opening shot and then firing off the exploding arrow heads to cover their escape so they'll run into them when trying to retreat.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
How are you using it? It has a bit of a learning curve if you're used to how other shooters or Zelda games use them; You're very likely not gonna one-tap with it, it's usually better to aim for two-taps with a good opening shot and then firing off the exploding arrow heads to cover their escape so they'll run into them when trying to retreat.
I thought i would do a good amound of damgae but the only way to do it is to charge it up and that just leaves me open tbh

MooMew64

I thought i would do a good amound of damgae but the only way to do it is to charge it up and that just leaves me open tbh
It's a support weapon IMO, it's definitely aimed at setting up kills for others, picking enemies off, or defending chokepoints. You definitely have to play scared and back off when peeps approach.

TBH it's very close to Chargers, you gotta pick camp spots and then help the team with your sub (the one that debuffs).

Last edited:
Top Bottom