• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Only got to play an hour before the demo ended, but I loved it. After missing out on Splatoon 2, it felt nice to be back and seeing how much has changed since the first game.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Huh. So one of the levels people found for Sonic Frontiers reused level design for City Escape. Not City Escape Modern from Generations, SA2 City Escape. That's... Honestly very interesting, reusing level design is clearly an intentional theme but non Boost levels too? I'm honestly curious how that'll pan out, maybe they'll try and salvage some 06 stages or some ****. It was also 1-7, so there's at least plenty of stages even if it's not the focus

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Huh. So one of the levels people found for Sonic Frontiers reused level design for City Escape. Not City Escape Modern from Generations, SA2 City Escape. That's... Honestly very interesting, reusing level design is clearly an intentional theme but non Boost levels too? I'm honestly curious how that'll pan out, maybe they'll try and salvage some 06 stages or some ****. It was also 1-7, so there's at least plenty of stages even if it's not the focus
YOOOOO this is how they can turn a slight disappointment into a major W, a lot of Heroes and 06 level designs could benefit greatly from this.

GIMME FROG FOREST SEGA YOU COWARDS

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

MooMew64

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Octolings are oddly nice to play as…some good hairstyles as well

Dukefire

Smash Master
Chose paper and I've been losing more than winning.......I think I might have bad luck.

MooMew64

no like legit how does Splatana beat something like an Aero lol

Like, this thing legit only works if you have escape routes, which relies on your team coordinating and lol teams coordinating in Splatoon

I am also bad so that only makes it worse :4wario2:

Last edited:
Top Bottom