• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I don't remember my Smash reveal dreams. Most of them are for characters that probably don't exist and also a poorly drawn Meruem from Hunter x Hunter.

Decidueye was probably there too, most likely

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 380253

I'm gonna need more details on this.

Also, how does everyone keep having dreams about Smash reveals, the only dreams I have about video games are like... Tetris.
I’ve had dreams about everything tbh. My dreams are a blended mush of everything I’ve ever experienced. Last night I had a dream I was dating TomSka (not attracted to him irl at all) and he filmed a video at my house and I was afraid of my mother finding out. A few smash reveals are bound to sneak in.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I remember one time I had a dream where Batman was announced for Smash 4. I then celebrated by playing Brawl where Batman played like Ganondorf.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I still remember the dream I had pre-Byleth post-Terry where I saw a blue haired anime girl get revealed for smash. Me posting about the dream is documented on this very sight!
HATSUNE MIKU IS GETTING INTO SMASH HECK YES-

But I’m far from an oracle because the other character I dreamt about getting into smash was Ryu Hayabusa.
IMG_0203.jpeg

for my Smash reveal dreams, I only remember dreaming of Pac-Man being the Pic of the Day during Smash 4. I think the one in my dream was similar to the one that was actually used on the website for his reveal, his pie-shaped self against a black background. I was hyped for his inclusion.

The same dream included a Minecraft garden or something with Minecraft cats running around for some reason, I believe with it all probably being in my real bedroom I had at the time. I think my brother was there too.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
So I rag on McDonalds a lot because their food sucks and in Israel, it's also not cheap like in most other places so there's basically zero reason to eat there.

Now that I don't live in Israel anymore I can say there's one thing I like about McDonalds and that's their breakfast, it ****s and they don't even sell it in Israel because it contains pork

Oracle Link

Smash Master
View attachment 380251

From who?

Mogul is the epitome of a jobber. He shows up, wastes ten pages on verbosely expositing on how all-knowing and all-powerful he is, before getting his ass kicked by the Chaotix. Or getting stuck inside the Master Emerald. Or being vacuumed into a beefcake version of Tails' butt. The coolest thing he ever does is deciding to give up, after realizing (in an almost meta sense) that Sonic will always find a way to win, so he'll just use his immortality to wait until the hedgehog kicks the bucket. And then try to take over the world.

I'll admit that once Ian Flynn starts writing for the comic he actually does some interesting stuff, but for the most part I remember Mogul as being an overconfident blowhard who's all bark and no bite.
1699279430673.png
Wait Alex Rochon never heard of that [Male Person] him voicing [Cain from c+a] and me un****able!

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Where my morning people at?

I am not one. I am trying to steal your power.
Right here, just be warned that taking my power comes with the drawback of a constant craving for soda and spicy chicken wings.

Anyway, I was thinking about pop music today, and my mind wandered to the 2010 year end list, here's the top 10.
1699280652447.png

Which song is the best one and why is it Need You Now?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Right here, just be warned that taking my power comes with the drawback of a constant craving for soda and spicy chicken wings.

Anyway, I was thinking about pop music today, and my mind wandered to the 2010 year end list, here's the top 10.
View attachment 380280
5-8 are all contenders for the best imo

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Where my morning people at?

I am not one. I am trying to steal your power.
You can steal some energy from my dog if you want. He's an any-time-of-day person and also doesn't seem to understand this whole "daylight savings time" thing.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

View attachment 380280
I could really use a wish right now 🦄🐦

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Black Friday deals for Nintendo games have been revealed

$39.99:
-Zelda Breath of the Wild
-Xenoblade Chronicles 3
-Luigi's Mansion 3
-Super Mario Odyssey

$29.99:
-Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
-Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe
-Minecraft Legends: Deluxe Edition

$19.99 - Everybody 1-2 Switch

Me personally I already have most of them or I'm not interested.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

$39.99:
-Xenoblade Chronicles 3
-Luigi's Mansion 3
-Super Mario Odyssey

$29.99:

I don't understand why they just don't permanently discount them anymore.

They did in the Wii and Gamecube era with the players selects or whatever it was.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I can say with absolutely zero bias that Anne Boonchuy would make the most sense as a non-gaming Disney rep.

No I won't explain my reasoning, just trust me on this one.
I mean, to be fair, Amphibia does reference video games a lot.

Heck, how many other TV shows can you name that blatantly referenced Earthbound at any point?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

$39.99:
-Xenoblade Chronicles 3
-Luigi's Mansion 3
-Super Mario Odyssey

$29.99:

Y'all buy Xenoblade

There, got my shill in for the month

Noipoi

Howdy!
I bought Xenoblade DX back when it came out and I just couldn’t get into it. Mad respect to the series and how far it’s come, but it isn’t my thing.

With that said-

Please buy Tropical Freeze Nintendo needs to know that monkeys can still make money please they’re going to kill Donkey Kong they put a gun to his head we need to act fast PLEASE

Jondolio

Smash Hero
idk about you I'm using my Black Friday money to buy One Piece figurines. I need to finish the games I have before I buy more.

Top Bottom