• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I was bullied rather severely in grade school. It messed me up bad tbh. I have some serious social anxiety and a really hard time making friends.

But I think a lot of the problem was that I got blamed for being bullied. The adults in my life never wanted to intervene with the bullying themselves. It was always a problem with me.

Bleh.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I was bullied rather severely in grade school. It messed me up bad tbh. I have some serious social anxiety and a really hard time making friends.

But I think a lot of the problem was that I got blamed for being bullied. The adults in my life never wanted to intervene with the bullying themselves. It was always a problem with me.

Bleh.
Sadly true...

School when bullies do bully stuff: I sleep
Schools when someone defends themself from bullying: WE DON'T DO THAT HERE

(Not all schools are like that)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
i think i'm defective or something. i liked BDSP, it's a perfectly serviceable game. A pretty good way to play the sinnoh games on a modern device. worth $60? hell no, but i think $40 is reasonable enough.
It’s biggest flaws imo are:

1) platinum basically gets ignored. Considering the original Diamond and Pearl were riddled with a lot of problems, Platinum saved it. Fixing basically every issue the game had.

2) the chibi look really doesn’t help to sell it. If I wanted chibi like artstyle, I’d emulate platinum. Or playing the originals as I’m sure a lot of Pokémon fans still had them.

3) once again the remakes are removing content from the third version and not even adding new content. Let’s go at least had megas, BDSP weakens the battle system by bringing it back to the ds era.

all of these add up and when DP was one of the most played generations, it’s disappointing to see no real effort put into modernizing it.

legends is great, but a totally different thing. Many people wanted to see the originals reimagined, not remastered.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Imo the issues with BDSP are very simple:

They have nothing to offer that hasn't been done better in other Pokémon games. At this point I'd rather play Platinum

Shroob

Sup?
So yeah I beat the main story quest of BDSP but Cynthia felt hella sus.

How the **** does her Garchomp outspeed my 5 Dragon Dance'd Gyrados.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Do you know what:

Cabbage Patch Dolls
Pokemon
Barbie
and Trolls dolls

All have in common?

Barbie and Pokémon I can understand by why Cabbage Patch dolls?!

One of my group leaders that I had a lot of respect for straight up got stripped of all his title because he dated and married outside the church. Mind you, this girl was also a Christian and she was a total sweetheart, but since she was from another church they pratically kicked him off and it's been downhill since. Long story short, he left shortly after.

Been super wary of churches since that day. I still do believe in Jesus and God and all that, but idk on these so called places of worship. They don't even preach about God anymore, it's all about whatever they saw on Fox News or Boomer Facebook and then go off on rants how demonic the world is. Can't stand what church has become.
Honestly the last time I was inside a church was my grandpa’s funeral and yeah i felt disgusted by some of the **** the pastor said during the service.

So yeah I beat the main story quest of BDSP but Cynthia felt hella sus.

How the **** does her Garchomp outspeed my 5 Dragon Dance'd Gyrados.
How the hell did you manage to get off 5 Dragon Dances against her?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What games have been announced for NSO but not released yet? I know a couple N64, GB/C, and GBA games were in each systems initial trailer but aren’t on the service yet.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
What games have been announced for NSO but not released yet? I know a couple N64, GB/C, and GBA games were in each systems initial trailer but aren’t on the service yet.
  • Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru (GB, announced only for Japan)
  • 1080° Snowboarding (N64)
  • Harvest Moon 64 (N64, announced only for Japan)
  • Mario Party 3 (N64)
  • F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (GBA)
  • Golden Sun (GBA)
That's everything that has been announced.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Luigi really got himself 8 mansions, a catchy theme song, a ghost dog, is a mama, has a Daisy who loves him enough to build a statue for him, and could’ve also had a hotel…

man Luigi got it going on

Shroob

Sup?
Barbie and Pokémon I can understand by why Cabbage Patch dolls?!

Honestly the last time I was inside a church was my grandpa’s funeral and yeah i felt disgusted by some of the **** the pastor said during the service.

How the hell did you manage to get off 5 Dragon Dances against her?
1# beats me

2# Milotic can barely touch Gyrados aside from Ice Beam.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
As someone who hadn't played the Sinnoh games before BDSP, I did enjoy my time with them. That being said, if I wanted to replay the Sinnoh games ever again, I'd just buy Platinum.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Imo the issues with BDSP are very simple:

They have nothing to offer that hasn't been done better in other Pokémon games. At this point I'd rather play Platinum
Fair enough. The only (3)DS I have is in really rough shape, so I like being able to play the Sinnoh games on a system that isn't a light breeze away from dying, but that's probably not a problem for anyone else.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Steel Miku & Jirachi
Very cool and cute. “Jirachi will awaken from its sleep of a thousand years if you sing to it in a voice of purity,” perfect for Miku.

———

I thought Brilliant Diamond was good, but I did start to get bored and drowsy-feeling towards the end. The slow battles didn’t help. Personally I liked the chibi art style, all in all the game is as good as the original imo, though I guess that’s the problem: we didn’t get something like the other remakes, just a remaster with a new park and that’s about it. Still cute, cool and fun, but also kinda “meh.”

I haven’t done Ramana’s Park yet tbh, though it seems cool. The mythicals were cool too.

Would’ve been better if Platinum was remade instead, but I guess then they couldn’t get the extra money from selling the same game with slight differences :052:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
More Hisui is coming to Masters. Presumably both protags since we can see hisuian Deciudeye here:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
View attachment 378376

oh god oh ** oh god oh **
252+ Atk Ogrepon (Zacian-Crowned Rider) Horn Leech vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tera Poison Quagsire: 60-71 (15.2 - 18%) -- possible 8HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Tera Poison Quagsire Tera Blast vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Zacian-Crowned Rider (Fairy/Grass): 384-456 (118.1 - 140.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Checkmate atheist

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
  • Broke: Sonic for Project X Zone 3
  • Woke: Pac-Man for Project X Zone 3
  • Bespoke: Red the Hunter (Solatorobo) and Red the Angry Bird for Project X Zone 3

Shroob

Sup?
Got Cresselia, Giratina and Heatran.

I guess until I actually start this Ribbon Hunt, I'm done with Shining Pearl for now.

Huzzah!

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
One thing I love about Disventure Camp is its amazing LGBT representation

As a bisexual (leaning female) woman myself, I appreciate the representation big time.
1695764204315.png

Cannot recommend this show highly enough. Even if you're not a Total Drama fan, you're bound to find someone you connect with. I sure as hell did, look at the goofball in my PFP!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The cops of TMNT 2012 casually thinking that evil mutants are hippies is such an odd thing to assume

Shroob

Sup?
Dunno if it was announced but

Grass Tera Type Hisuian Decidueye is the next 7* Tera Raid.

Which means that we'll get Typhlosion and Samurott afterwards.

Top Bottom