• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Made a Star Fox reference to a friend at school. She had no clue what I was talking about.

Gotta remember that not everyone has extensive knowledge on every obscure Nintendo franchise, and that I’m the weirdo
:138:
"We're talking about the same thing, right?"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I finally finished the Episode P3 and Episode Adachi storylines for P4AU. Adachi’s story was hella short, but playing as him made the final boss take forever to beat.

As for the P3 side, it only confirms to me more and more that the SEES/Shadow Ops Gang are better than the Investigation Team overall. Still prefer the Phantom Thieves and P5 as a whole, but god damn P3 is practically perfect.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Shroob

Sup?
They finally meet:
What if you
Wanted to live a normal life
But God said
"Nah bruv you're going back in time 500 years, eat ****."

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
They finally meet:
Rei said "for now" which just confirms from pokemon themselves that Rei is the canon one that fell from the sky

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Idk. Maybe if we had seen more hints of that in season 1 instead of her just acting like a cocky ***** until the finale.
Except there were some hints of it?

Heck, virtually every episode she was in (except for maybe Once Upon a Swap, and even then she still expressed some joy at the possibility of Eda joining the Emperor's Coven like they both originally wanted when they were kids) showed that she still cared a great deal about Eda. Sense and Insensitivity is probably the best example of this pre-season 1 finale..

Want to hear controversial?

The Owl House has no good redemption arcs because there are no redemption arcs in the show. Everyone who was "redeemed" were inherently good to begin with; they just needed to shown the light/Luz and ask if they are happy with who they are now. This is the case for Willow, Amity, Lilith, and a few I can't say since that would spoil seasons 2 & 3. I do admit the lack of redemption arcs in The Owl House does throw me off. This is one of the many reasons I prefer Amphibia.
Spoilers for both the Owl House and Amphibia:

I'd argue that some of them still count as redemption arcs, as many of them still worked for the wrong side and knowingly did a few questionable actions, though even still, most of them were either just misguided or didn't understand the gravity of some of these actions at the time.

On that note, the redemption arcs in Amphibia are phenomenal. And we still get a truly despicable and irredeemable major villain as well to boot.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Rei said "for now" which just confirms from pokemon themselves that Rei is the canon one that fell from the sky
I think they've stated so far that Lyra, Brendan, Dawn, Hilbert, and Gloria were the MCs of their respective games.

Of course, they've thrown canon out the window by having Rose be from an entirely separate timeline from the rest of the SwSh cast, and Ghetsis calling the BW cast out for there somehow being more than one Kyurem. I also assume there is another Giovanni walking around as the current Giovanni in-game is from USUM.

:smash:

Shroob

Sup?
Caught the Regis and Latis.

I didn't expect a whole lot but the fact they didn't even include the Regi theme doesn't even surprise me for BDSP anymore.

Fought the level 100 Giratina 30 levels under too and.... wow its AI was terrible. It just kept spamming Earth Power and Destiny Bond against a Flying type.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
Top Bottom