• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_0202.jpeg

thank the DC gods for keeping Cena…now bring Margot back as well

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just realized Fionna and Cake ends tomorrow

StormC

Smash Hero

This party's getting crazy! Seems like a retelling of 3 which makes sense chronologically, Dante has a certain shine in his eyes that make me think that, and Itsuno is overseeing this so I have faith this will be a fun time
I approve of Dante's eyebrows in this thumbnail

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Learned that Sandbag is playable in the Training Mode of Smash Remix.

Doesn't have any attacks unfortunately.
Sandbag should honestly be playable in the actual games. A smash original rep would be a fun idea, and he would make the perfect joke rep.

Smash Flash 2 really gave him a fun moveset too.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hah

HAH

Bottom Hah
"So remember when I said Hisui was next? Well I rememebered that I can't catch the legendary dogs in Shing Pearl so I decided to buy Brilliant Diamond for cheap and speedrun the entire game. I hate myself for doing this and I really need to go outside and some friends." - You in a couple of days.

Shroob

Sup?
"So remember when I said Hisui was next? Well I rememebered that I can't catch the legendary dogs in Shing Pearl so I decided to buy Brilliant Diamond for cheap and speedrun the entire game. I hate myself for doing this and I really need to go outside and some friends." - You in a couple of days.
The dogs ain't in Scarlet/Violet.

I mean, they are but they also aren't.

Shroob

Sup?
Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?
Now if someone were to drop a download code in my PMs that'd be another thing.... Haha but that'd never happen.... Unless?....

Real talk though, I just wanna get to Hisui but, I also may as well catch these Legendaries since they're transferrable to current gen.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hey now, it's not that I can't afford it, it's that I don't wanna be the one to buy it. If I bought it, that'd make me look like a hypocrite, and we can't have that now.

:4pacman:
Ok, then tell your SO to get you the game.

And then break up because he bought you SwSh and that's a act of hate.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Is Red the Hunter from the Little Tail Bronx franchise, a valid candidate for Project X Zone 3?
He's an anthropomorphic animal, but his design is not cartoony.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_0204.jpeg

DK fans would be happy if this ends up true

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, the third and final update for Sonic Frontiers comes out tomorrow. I can't wait!

EDIT: Can you all say good riddance?

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Speaking of which, I find it a bit odd that we've yet to see any actual gameplay of it.

Has me a bit concerned.
Yeah, it is concerning. I am sure we will see some tomorrow in the Launch Trailer from Sonic's Twitter/X Account before it actually releases.

Shroob

Sup?
I think LGPE is the only Switch Pokemon game that would offer me literally nothing in terms of Gen 9 exclusive stuff.

All the Kanto Pokemon are available in other games, and afaik, the only thing it offers me is like, a barely noticeable Rotom Phone skin? That and the game is still shockingly expensive second hand.

Top Bottom