• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So a creator of one of Nick’s midily popular shows basically confirmed the leaks of Nick All Star Brawl 2 lol. Also confirms a pretty cool and decently requested character.

Now this doesn’t exactly prove the pictures are real but at this point theres too much evidence lining up for the pictures to be a very well timed fake.

D

Deleted member

Just came back from my session with the psychologist.

It went quite well, we mostly talked about my shopping adiction and a certain thing which happened a few days ago.
Nothing awful, basically that I need to practice some skills whenever I find myself in a messy situation, I should remember to always contact my psychologist or mother whenever something like that happens again and overall to always remember that there will always be people supporting me.

As for my shopping adictions, we practiced skills to control impulsive purchased, and agreed that whenever I find something I really want or desire to give It a full day to think about It before purchasing anything.

So yeah, really cool session overall.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Noice.

Guardians 3 is set to release on disc on August 1st.

Coincidentally enough, this is the release date of the first film!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Finally unlocked all the Party Members in Super Mario RPG for the SNES Mini/Classic

It was tough to defeat the Evil wedding cake but It was so worth It to unlock Peach/Toadstool.

Now to progress through the game until I unlock the Samus cameo
It’s pretty interesting how blatantly open of a 6th team member slot there is. Really makes me wonder if they will round that out in the remake.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yup, I would really love It if they made Luigi a playable character in the remake, at least for a new post-game
Luigi makes the most sense given he seemed more involved in the original plan.

If you wanted to expand lore though, rosalina.

it’s implied god himself sent Geno down and religion is probably something they will stray from in a remake. Make the higher authority rosalina and perhaps she gets involved at one point.

Especially since she was not playable in Mario and Rabbids sparks of hope.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'd argue JK Simmons is pretty close too.

He also seems to take voice acting seriously, between his various animated J Jonah Jameson roles and Omni Man In Invincible.
Tenzin and Stanford as well
I can’t unhear the meme

They can never be him
watch him be the main character
Curious to see how Among Us could work as an animated series...

Eh, we'll wait and see soon.
probably gonna be comedic… now inb4 it’s an extremely serious drama with deep fleshed out character development about society

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd argue JK Simmons is pretty close too.

He also seems to take voice acting seriously, between his various animated J Jonah Jameson roles and Omni Man In Invincible.
Tenzin and Stanford as well
Let's not forget his role as Cave Johnson, either.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
So a creator of one of Nick’s midily popular shows basically confirmed the leaks of Nick All Star Brawl 2 lol. Also confirms a pretty cool and decently requested character.

Now this doesn’t exactly prove the pictures are real but at this point theres too much evidence lining up for the pictures to be a very well timed fake.
Keep in mind that every one of these Nickelodeon kart and platform fighters has been leaked. A lot of the time with pictures. The protection around them is a lot more loose.
But El Tigre is an amazing edition! I love it!

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
They can never be him
Orange, we can't both exist. I'm going to become half of you, and I want you to know that every second you spend loving yourself, that's me! Loving you and loving being you!

Because you're going to be something extraordinary.

You're going to be a crewmate.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Seems cheap until you remember it's basically just a controller with a screen in the middle that streams from the PS5 you need to own.
That’s where the problem lies in this. It’s also odd once you realize Microsoft called it and the FTC out on its Switch similarities in court.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
meanwhile in the animation world
They Willed this into existence:

dream1ng

Smash Champion
That’s where the problem lies in this. It’s also odd once you realize Microsoft called it and the FTC out on its Switch similarities in court.
Yeah, it's not that similar to Switch. I wish it was, it would possibly compel Nintendo to keep the price of the next thing competitive.

But MS and Sony are playing whatever cards they can to have the ABK deal go in their favor. So that doesn't surprise me.

Top Bottom