• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
who knows what's going on with Butch Fartman.
A lot of people think it's Nelvana's fault instead that Timmy can't get in but I dunno about that since Nelvana also distributed Danny Phantom (another Butch show for that matter) and My Life as a Teenage Robot in Canada.

On the other hand, they distributed FOP in a lot more of the world.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I was referring to how he played in the NSMB U titles, where he's immune to enemy damage (basically an easy mode).
Yeah, I know. I was just joking around.

didn’t notice it ngl (never make comments while playing Persona I guess).
It's okay. We all make that mistake sometimes, really.

Shroob

Sup?
A lot of people think it's Nelvana's fault instead that Timmy can't get in but I dunno about that since Nelvana also distributed Danny Phantom (another Butch show for that matter) and My Life as a Teenage Robot in Canada.

On the other hand, they distributed FOP in a lot more of the world.
Yeah, that's the thing. We're getting now 2 Danny Phantom characters, yet FOP, arguably Nick's 2nd Pillar series in the 2000's is just, nowhere to be seen, and it's not like Timmy doesn't appear in other crossover media, he was in the last kart racer iirc.

It's weird.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Only big requests I can think of I'd want for NASB2 are like

Ickus, since he was the MC of AH! Real Monsters iirc(It's been like 25+ years since that show was on the air)

Plankton, since he's basically always in the crossover games

Zuko, since, Avatar

the Angry Beavers

And like

idk just make Gir a unique character or some ****.

I feel like Timmy obviously should be in but, who knows what's going on with Butch Fartman.
Gir would be fun, but dib or Gaz would be pretty cool.

Also I feel with a bigger budget, crossover characters are fair game in reason. Like. There’s a 1% chance of transformers or sonic content.

And butch has no control over Timmy. Some company name Nelvanna has the FOP rights and Nick can’t do things without negotiating.

There’s also a decent amount of animated characters that could or should be added.

One of the more interesting once is Otis. Taking the leaked characters into account,Otis is now like the 3rd most requested character. So he’s pretty likely.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Gir would be fun, but dib or Gaz would be pretty cool.

Also I feel with a bigger budget, crossover characters are fair game in reason. Like. There’s a 1% chance of transformers or sonic content.

And butch has no control over Timmy. Some company name Nirvana has the FOP rights and Nick can’t do things without negotiating.

There’s also a decent amount of animated characters that could or should be added.

One of the more interesting once is Otis. Taking the leaked characters into account,Otis is now like the 3rd most requested character. So he’s pretty likely.
I try to forget Barnyard exists aside from the memes.

Wouldn't be opposed to it, and I'd greatly prefer it over other series thtough.

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I try to forget Barnyard exists aside from the memes.

Wouldn't be opposed to it, and I'd greatly prefer it over other series thtough.
The first movie was alright. Anything after is just memes lol.

They would be smart to branch out to other characters like live action, bumpers or even a feel Nick Jr reps( like blue). The live action shows have been psudeo animated before so it could work.

It be hype if these guys showed up:
1687911992563.jpeg

Shroob

Sup?
The first movie was alright. Anything after is just memes lol.

They would be smart to branch out to other characters like live action, bumpers or even a feel Nick Jr reps( like blue). The live action shows have been psudeo animated before so it could work.

It be hype if these guys showed up:
View attachment 373992
I highly doubt if they won't allow the babies to get the snot kicked out of them, they're going to let Blue or Dora be taken to pound town.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I highly doubt if they won't allow the babies to get the snot kicked out of them, they're going to let Blue or Dora be taken to pound town.
Nick crossover games have always been about the TV-Y7 side of the network in general, even if Paramount+ commercials show Nick Jr. characters hanging out with ones from adult shows

Shroob

Sup?
Nick crossover games have always been about the TV-Y7 side of the network in general, even if Paramount+ commercials show Nick Jr. characters hanging out with ones from adult shows
They've been doing this before Paramount+ tbf. Remember when Dora and George Lopez of all things had a crossover commercial.

Or 'apparently' there's a lost commercial with Oswald the Octopus dubbed over with the Ozbournes, as in Ozzy Ozbourne's reality show.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Probably not but Lincoln loud isn’t exactly old either and he’s here. So like Dora is possible considering it’s not super violent imo. I just want her to point and click someone off the edge. It be really funny.

Also you could potentially get away with blue because of reptar, but if not, there’s always Steve.

Then we could have two fighting games where Steve gets banned for being too good.
They've been doing this before Paramount+ tbf. Remember when Dora and George Lopez of all things had a crossover commercial.

Or 'apparently' there's a lost commercial with Oswald the Octopus dubbed over with the Ozbournes, as in Ozzy Ozbourne's reality show.
That definitely exists. That’s like one of the only lost media pieces I remember ever seeing myself. But that’s because I was a big watcher of Oswald when younger.
View attachment 373994View attachment 373995

Corporate needs you to find the difference between these two pictures.

YOU CANNOT BECAUSE I BAMBOOZLED YOU THEY'RE THE SAME IMAGE.

THIS IS THE SHINY FORM.

View attachment 373996
I was about to say, those eyes are the same in the second picture.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I suppose it could have something to do with in-universe consistency.

Like, you're going around collecting gold coins. But once you use them suddenly the Pokémon is made of silver? That doesn't make much sense.

But also...no one would've cared. All that matters is the shiny looks cool :drshrug:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Gholdengo's shiny situation in SV could be similar to Magearna's: In the gen 7 games there was no difference between regular and shiny but was later addressed in Home and SwSh.

So it's possible for it to be patched later on?

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I suppose it could have something to do with in-universe consistency.

Like, you're going around collecting gold coins. But once you use them suddenly the Pokémon is made of silver? That doesn't make much sense.

But also...no one would've cared. All that matters is the shiny looks cool :drshrug:
I think the reason why some shinies are bad is palette limits. Recolor a red Pokemon's skin/fur for example, and you might accidentally recolor the inside of its mouth.

But Goldengo shouldn't have to deal with them if it debuted on the Switch.

Dukefire

Smash Master
I honestly can't do shiny hunting since it takes A LOT of time to find one and filling out the entire dex to get the shiny charm. I'll die of boredom before getting my first few.
1000008237.jpg

Granted, sometimes not looking might up finding a shiny by accident.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Check this out, guys.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So like… what have they actually added to Sonic Frontiers? What do the marketing one liners actually mean in terms of what new content there is to play?
A new form of Koco, some new music tracks, some birthday decoration features, the Spin Dash itself, new missions that must be completed to unlock the Spin Dash, maybe some others I forgot.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I’ve never seen people get so sick of something so fast as they have with the multiverse concept. Honestly it’s strange because it’s been around for decades, closer to a century than I think we’re all comfortable with, and all it took was a handful of movies and games doing it back to back fir people to get tired of it.
I'm more sick of the "Spiderverse" idea than the general multiverse concept as a whole.

Like jesus it feels like we have a spiderverse event every year or so now, in comics, in cartoons, in movies, there was a game about it. I'm tired of seeing so many spidermen together.

The worst part is the shiny form ****ing sucks.

You could have, idk made Gholdengo Silver or Platinum.

Instead we get Pac Man levels of shiny.
I was going to hunt it then i found out what it's shiny looks like and said out loud "This is lame" then i went back to trying to finish Battle network 6.

Top Bottom