• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Shroob

Sup?
Anyways, I guess I should name my picks for the sequel:
Arnold (most glaring omission)
Bessie (duh)
Timmy (duh)
Sheen (and Jimmy, but... I loved Planet Sheen and hated JN as a kid. Don't shoot me)
Otis from Barnyard (long shot)
Gordon or Waffle or Mr. Blink (cope)
Making Fiends representation (insane cope)
Dudley Puppy (was a plain ol mutt)
Kitty Catswell (I'm not a furry. but)
Robot and Monster (absolutely not happening)
Sanjay and Craig (I actually have hella nostalgia for this show idc)
Blue (not happening but I wanna see my girl Blue ** ** up)
Dora (Dead serious, she actually deserves to get in)
Honestly in regards to Otis, wasn't Otis like, super high on the poll.

And this developer is 100% down to including characters for the sake of memes coughHughcough.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly in regards to Otis, wasn't Otis like, super high on the poll.

And this developer is 100% down to including characters for the sake of memes coughHughcough.
This poll?
uv26qo9ev9891.jpg

I see my girl made the list, Mr. Blik made the list, and Otis made the list so I will now believe this os definitive and they will get in the game

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Being completely honest, Spongebob can get as many characters as he wants and I wouldn't complain.

Like it's Spongebob, if any Nick franchise deserves 10% of the roster it's that.
I like TMNT and Avatar in general. So You give me the Bros and the Gaang and I'll probably be happy. I'd be down right ecstatic if the TMNT had 2K3 versions though, cause they are peak. Though thematically, Rise or 2012 would make the most sense, given they weren't strictly modern distribution only. Maybe as Costumes, though Rise's looks would need the most fenagling. Raphael especially.

So that'd be like treating them sorta like Zelda or Pokemon in Smash, Spongebob being the mascot could get the whole crew and it'd be fine by me I think.

XJ9 and El Tigre would be dope too, at least the former was DLC in the first one. I'm curious how much content from one game will carry over to the next though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Glitch Techs would be a decent modern show to put in, also MightyB was pretty alright, so that one too. But I just gotta see more of the action-y guys I guess.

Shroob

Sup?
I watched it on YouTube when it was still available. :dizzy: I mean, that’s the only thing I can think of revolving Ember McClain that is bad.
There's a rather infamous case where a at the time famous Youtuber became obsessed with Ember Mclain to the point of obsession and believing that she was real, and decided he wanted to "join" her, and to do that he decided to go on a mass shooting spree, which ended in 3 deaths, and then the ******* shot himself.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Bruh they got an actual ****in suit actor and everything

I'm gonna cry so much if this movie sucks

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
That’s not technically the issue. This rights issue have always existed it seems. It’s just a matter of does Nick want to spend money on Timmy or not for this game.
I think my point still stands. They decided it was worth it to pay out for a dinky iOS tennis game. Why not one of their bigger console games as well if it has the potential to boost sales?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think my point still stands. They decided it was worth it to pay out for a dinky iOS tennis game. Why not one of their bigger console games as well if it has the potential to boost sales?
That would be smart, but Nick could have also done for the mobile because everyone has phones with a higher success rate in their eyes. But we will see.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The only character addition to Nick Brawl 2 that would make me respond in any way would be Zuko, one of my favorite characters in fiction. It probably wouldn't be enough to get me to buy the game either way though.

idk I didn't really grow up with a lot of Nicktoons. I liked Avatar, Spongebob, FOP, Danny Phantom, and some really bad shows that came out after those that I doubt I'd enjoy today (I've fallen out of love with FoP as well and that was before the whole Butch Fartman situation). Most of my exposure to these older Nicktoons came from sitting through reruns of Rugrats and CatDog while waiting for the show I actually wanted to watch to start, and I distinctly remember being put off by them.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
A few characters I’d love to see make it in

-Daggett
-Either Rudy or Snap
-Timmy Turner
-Crimson Chin
-Professor Membrane
-Otto Rocket or Tito
-Sheen
-Otis
-Miko
-Could definitely use some more villains in the roster like Plankton & Karen, Skulker, Queen Vexus, Vicki, Mr. Crocker, etc.
-As an big Avatar fan, I have no problems with more fighters like Zuko, Katara, Sokka, Azula, even Asami i wouldn’t mind
-Honestly Dudley Puppy and Kitty Katswell would fit right in
-If Ember is not feasible, then I think Luna Loud for a guitar based fighter could be fun
-Probably not gonna happen but Zelda Van Gutters as a Nick Magazine would be a great WTF character
-Kyle Bloodworth-Thomason from Fanboy & Chum-Chum because why the hell not

DynamicSmasher

Smash Cadet
I was generally more of a Disney XD/Cartoon Network(and Jetix, RIP) kid growing up, but I really liked the Penguins of Madagascar. So Skipper(or one of the other penguins, or heck, King Julien) would be my pick

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don’t really want to keep the original message here so just click on this if you’re really curious
I know. I just told you I saw it when it was on YouTube. :090:

It was probably the cringiest manifesto I’ve seen. They even said they were going ghost before the attack, I believe. Sad tragedy and it’s sad that no one was able to help them before they committed the act.

But would that stop Ember from being in the next installment? Maybe a dumb question, but people on the internet never forget and are callous.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yo people, currently nervous about Indiana Jones 5 and meeting with the daughter of the person who took care of me as a kid. I am going in around 3 or 4 hours.

Also been talking with a friend who is trans on Discord and I feel I am gonna use estrogen to get a more feminine body. I heard It also helps make the body hair grow way slower so that's a very good plus too.

She did tell me that the chest increase does hurt the first days doh, so I will keep that in mind.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The actual Final Heist of Payday 2 came out and they can still drop some ****ing amazing music
Like this is genuinely one of the best songs in the game.
Payday 3's music is in good hands.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Yo people, currently nervous about Indiana Jones 5 and meeting with the daughter of the person who took care of me as a kid. I am going in around 3 or 4 hours.

Also been talking with a friend who is trans on Discord and I feel I am gonna use estrogen to get a more feminine body. I heard It also helps make the body hair grow way slower so that's a very good plus too.

She did tell me that the chest increase does hurt the first days doh, so I will keep that in mind.
I am also thinking about taking The E but I'm struggling to find the nerve.

The prospect is still really exciting though.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I was going to say that it's hilarious that Archie is the one to introduce Tate to Jirachi considering the Manga, but if another connection was later added in ORAS as well, that's another cool reference.

I wonder if the first part of the Galar Villain event will be in this datamine or be saved for next month?
Bit late to this, but in ORAS, there's a photo of Archie and Shelly as children with Jirachi in the Aqua Hideout. Thus, it seems like he's encountered it before.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Anyways, I guess I should name my picks for the sequel:
Arnold (most glaring omission)
Bessie (duh)
Timmy (duh)
Sheen (and Jimmy, but... I loved Planet Sheen and hated JN as a kid. Don't shoot me)
Otis from Barnyard (long shot)
Gordon or Waffle or Mr. Blink (cope)
Making Fiends representation (insane cope)
Dudley Puppy (was a plain ol mutt)
Kitty Catswell (I'm not a furry. but)
Robot and Monster (absolutely not happening)
Sanjay and Craig (I actually have hella nostalgia for this show idc)
Blue (not happening but I wanna see my girl Blue ** ** up)
Dora (Dead serious, she actually deserves to get in)
Holy **** someone else remembers Robot and Monster

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I wish I could be playing and enjoying FF16. But Square refuses to have it simul-launch on multiple platforms like they have previously and who knows if it will ever even come to anything else other than PC. So I just can’t unless I fork over for the game AND a PS5. I’m not asking for it to be on the dinky old switch here. I have a Series X, I have a Steam Deck, these are perfectly capable machines. So why not put it on those systems too? **** Sony and their elitist exclusivity bull**** and for paying off Square to embrace it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This poll?View attachment 374011
I see my girl made the list, Mr. Blik made the list, and Otis made the list so I will now believe this os definitive and they will get in the game
Don't think it's this poll but unsure

Also

NO
KILL IT
****ING KILL IT
ABORT
Not scavenging every poll but there is this one
View attachment 374012
Which is somehwat consistent with the other one
All of these are technically not the right one. This is the pill the devs were using in the discord before they put the DLC. Which as you can see clearly inspired the DLC:
663F2A34-476A-4AB1-AD8D-896C478C199A.jpeg

Granted there’s a lot of overlap with these other polls still.

But if you take into account the leaked characters, Otis is top 3 out of who’s left. Which is pretty funny.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
All of these are technically not the right one. This is the pill the devs were using in the discord before they put the DLC. Which as you can see clearly inspired the DLC:
View attachment 374028
Granted there’s a lot of overlap with these other polls still.

But if you take into account the leaked characters, Otis is top 3 out of who’s left. Which is pretty funny.
LMBO! Dat image quality, dude
Anyway, aside of the obvious Nick picks, i'm good with any Guest Character on NASB 2 or NASB Deluxe (any form of calling it's acceptable)

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Yeah, so fun fact, there's like half a seasons worth that are lost episodes. Iirc, Nick never aired them for some reason so there's just a bunch of episodes that were left to dry. I think they can be found online nowadays.
I mean. From the five episodes I saw back to back one morning it felt like a preschool trying to capture the Bob and Larry dynamic that had all its educational aspects stripped out so it could air in the main time slots so… not much lost.

Top Bottom