• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
About time freaking MEGATRON makes his debut!

He was cut from the Bumblebee movie originally in a post credits, as well the Predacons being cut from Rise of the Beasts.

I would die of happiness to see BOTH Generation 1 Mega and Beast Wars Mega together in live action CGI teaming up!

dezeray112

Smash Hero
so mostly good news overall, as it gives them more time for the VFX teams and the writers for the majority of these movies
Guess Bob Iger is already at work with these reschedules which I wasn't too surprised that this was going to happen eventually when he took the reigns back from Chapek.

Hopefully like you already stated that (even though there is the ongoing WGA strike) this will give studios the opportunity and plenty more time to perfect their films which is what they needed mostly.

In addition, here is their latest poster of Pixar's next entry named "Elio":

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
About time freaking MEGATRON makes his debut!

He was cut from the Bumblebee movie originally in a post credits, as well the Predacons being cut from Rise of the Beasts.

I would die of happiness to see BOTH Generation 1 Mega and Beast Wars Mega together in live action CGI teaming up!
The megatron and cobra commander team up going to go crazy

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
…oh never change Sony

Jondolio

Smash Hero
…oh never change Sony
Sony dropping another absolute turd of a movie that no one will see (they're too worried that people are giving them too much good will for Across the Spider-Verse)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Avatar moving because James Cameron saw he had no chance against Shadow in Sonic 3
Y'all ready next year for Sonic and Shadow eventually deciding to put aside there differences once Shadow finds out Sonic has an adoptive little sister name Maria!? :D

The next "Save Martha" moment y'all!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sony dropping another absolute turd of a movie that no one will see (they're too worried that people are giving them too much good will for Across the Spider-Verse)
watch it make more money than Morbius strictly thanks to Bad Bunny’s popularity

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I should watch the first season. Normally I don't care about superhero cinematic universe shows but I fully trust James Gunn
First season is pretty wild. Definitely funny and does a good job deconstructing the character after making him a villain essentially in The Suicide Squad. Really makes you root for him by the end of the show.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I should watch the first season. Normally I don't care about superhero cinematic universe shows but I fully trust James Gunn
Disney is still probably crying of the mistake they had made. Losing him to their rival company Warner Bros. who snatched him up in the best oppotunity. Ha, ha! Serves those hypocrites right!

All because they want to protect that "image" which ain't the case given the **** they've notably done (Notably not letting a father have Spider-Man on his child's grave). So much we don't know behind those doors. So much for spreading joy and happiness for all children right?

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Disney is still probably crying of the mistake they had made. Losing him to their rival company Warner Bros. who snatched him up in the best oppotunity. Ha, ha! Serves them right!

All because they want to protect that "image" which ain't the case given the **** they've notably done (Notably not letting a father have Spider-Man on his child's grave). So much we don't know behind those days. So much for spreading joy and happiness for all children right?
How Disney sleeps knowing they lost James Gunn

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Watch a future Sonic movie have Doctor Robotik return as...

Metal Sonic.

Hear me out. Assuming Jim Carrey fully retires (Despite saying if the script is good enough for future film he'll return).

We saw how Doctor Robotik supposedly perished when the giant robot crashed and that the government officals couldn't find his body considering him dead.

Hence a theory.

What if...What if before supposedly perishing, Robotik transferred his essence and conscience into a robotic being he built with his similar in appearance to the blue hero he swears to destroy?

That's right Metal Sonic!

It'd also be a pattern.

General Zod > Doomsday in Batman vs. Superman

King Ghidorah > Mechagodzilla in Godzilla vs. Kong

Doctor Robotik > Metal Sonic in future Sonic film or Sonic 3 with Sonic and Shadow facing against him.

-

Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman vs. Doomsday (General Zod)

Godzilla and Kong vs. Mechagodzilla (King Ghidorah)

Sonic and Shadow (And maybe Tails and Knuckles) vs. Metal Sonic (Doctor Robotik)

Definitely seeing a pattern here. It's all adding up now!

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Watch a future Sonic movie have Doctor Robotik return as...

Metal Sonic.

Hear me out. Assuming Jim Carrey fully retires (Despite saying if the script is good enough for future film he'll return).

We saw how Doctor Robotik supposedly perished when the giant robot crashed and that the government officals couldn't find his body considering him dead.

Hence a theory.

What if...What if before supposedly perishing, Robotik transferred his essence and conscience into a robotic being he built with his similar in appearance to the blue hero he swears to destroy?

That's right Metal Sonic!

It'd also be a pattern.

General Zod > Doomsday in Batman vs. Superman

King Ghidorah > Mechagodzilla in Godzilla vs. Kong

Doctor Robotik > Metal Sonic in future Sonic film or Sonic 3 with Sonic and Shadow facing against him.

-

Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman vs. Doomsday (General Zod)

Godzilla and Kong vs. Mechagodzilla (King Ghidorah)

Sonic and Shadow (And maybe Tails and Knuckles) vs. Metal Sonic (Doctor Robotik)

Definitely seeing a pattern here. It's all adding up now!
I was thinking he'd transfer his essence and conscience into a robot that kinda looks like him, like one of the alternate versions Agent Stone was going through on the computer in the coffee shop in that one scene. This works too, though.

D

Deleted member

Do ya'll think It will be fine to use spoiler pfps from Across The Spider-Verse sometime next week?

I have one screenshot of the movie for a pfp which is quite... Built for me :)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I always had a gut feeling this movie was going to be a huge hit but this is ****ing NUTS!
I hope it surpasses that trash known as The Lion King (2019) in the box office.

If not hopefully the sequels will.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I hope it surpasses that trash known as The Lion King (2019) in the box office.

If not hopefully the sequels will.
I'm going to say this as someone who hasn't liked a single live-action Disney remake besides Beauty and the Beast (and even that one was notably flawed) and as someone who strongly dislikes the Lion King remake in particular for missing just about everything that made the original my all time-favorite movie:

Let this go, Mike. There's no rivalry between film companies here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yo people, I know Change.org petitions usually don't amount to much, but It doesn't hurt to give It a try since there aren't many options.

The spanish Ace Attorney community has opened a petition on said website to ask Capcom for a spanish localization of the new Ace Attorney Apollo Justice Collection, and any kind of help would be appreciated.

Ya'll don't have to sign if you want, just with spreading the Word and retweeting It is enough help already.

Thanks to those who decide to help out! :)

Top Bottom