• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As a trans woman I sometimes find myself at odds with stuff like this. Because while I obviously support people’s right to choose how they smell, I like to smell like a rose. I like to do a lot of the stereotypically feminine stuff. I wear excessive amounts of pink. And sometimes this kind of statement feels like they’re shaming women who do enjoy that stuff. Like if I didn’t embrace that stuff, if I just went on HRT but still kept my hair short and wore nothing but t-shirts and sweat pants I would still feel like I hadn’t transitioned.

Obviously that’s not what you mean when you say this. You’re just venting about a frustration you have and I’m being needlessly personal about it. So I guess I’m just venting too.
Nah, i understand, for me, i refuse to wear skirts, dresses and shorts. But with how hot summers are going to be nowadays I have no choice but to wear shorts skirts or dresses otherwise I'll just overheat and die or if Im cosplaying.

The only way you'll get me having anything pink near me is if it was attached to some Sanrio characters and I find smelling like flowers to be a little bit too stereotypical of a woman so I migrate over to other smells like nature like ceder and stuff. Oh man, i live the smell of ceder wood and burning fire wood, and fall air, and-

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So that Legends Z-A “leaker” is back with some more interesting images. And be of which Noipoi Noipoi will love If real. Which honestly I kind of think it is at this point.
IMG_2105.jpeg
IMG_2106.jpeg

This is extremely interesting. Not only has the blurring matched the initial scarlet and violet leaks, which most people would have forgotten, their story makes sense.

This story is even furthered by the drampa pre evolution having a different name in battle. Such a random detail to throw in if you’re faking stuff. If you made a mistake with spelling on the original image, you could have just altered it instead as you had all the time to do so. So this detail being left there is either a 4d chess move by this fake leaker or they are actually legit.

Even the Japanese text has been spot on in every image he posted. Here’s another detail that also would have probably gone over looked by most people trying to make fake images:
IMG_2107.jpeg

Overall I’m getting very convinced by these and the first batch of info we get on this games is going to be very fun to see. It will likely confirm or disprove these rumors.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You know how I posted about people from your high school class getting married and that feels like a flashbang to life?

It's a similar feeling when you find out they got kids. Except instead of a flashbang, it's more like the sun blinding you.

Top Bottom