• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What is Nintendo testing for NSO?

• The ability to play full retail games with a subscription ala Xbox Game Pass.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • A new NSO console

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Exclusive Icons

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Where is the Switch 2 Nintendo?

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Disney took their “Hailey’s On It” series off the streaming service. Between them, WBD, Netflix, and Paramount…what purpose is there to take away what you own?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Expanding on the earlier mentioned Fortnite collab rumors:

Sega was going to have multiple games join in but there were disagreements on Sonic’s proportions (Epic outright told Sega it wasn’t possible) that there is an indefinite hold on all Sega collabs.
Apart from Persona and Sonic, Like a Dragon, Jet Set Radio, and Virtua Fighter were planned.

Disney took their “Hailey’s On It” series off the streaming service.
Not just Hailey’s On It, but multiple other shows and movies, mostly National Geographic content, but still.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Expanding on the earlier mentioned Fortnite collab rumors:

Sega was going to have multiple games join in but there were disagreements on Sonic’s proportions (Epic outright told Sega it wasn’t possible) that there is an indefinite hold on all Sega collabs.
Apart from Persona and Sonic, Like a Dragon, Jet Set Radio, and Virtua Fighter were planned.

Not just Hailey’s On It, but multiple other shows and movies, mostly National Geographic content, but still.
Epic, my brother in Christ, Sonic Man from 06 is right there. It's his time to shine.

Movie Robotnik would also work too.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh great!

I'm saying you'll make such a thing yourself, but if Felix the Cat is public domain now, I wonder what the horror movies starring him will be like?
He’s older than Mickey Mouse. If there was gonna be a Felix horror movie I’d think it would have happened by now.

I’ll probably just start by making a walk-cycle test and see how things go.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
He’s older than Mickey Mouse. If there was gonna be a Felix horror movie I’d think it would have happened by now.

I was kind of joking around. Thanks, though, on informing me that Felix is older than Mickey.

But yeah, doing a Felix animation yourself should not be a bad idea.

Shroob

Sup?

Technically there's Cartoon Cat, but that's neither a movie nor is it a direct rip of Felix, just a homage.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Steam updated their Subscriber Agreement.

You can now full own sue Valve without arbitration. Their arbitration clause was found to be unenforceable.
But can I leave my steam account behind for my kids, or will valve be legally allowed to kill me for that?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gonna see The Wild Robot on Sunday night. Very excited. Hadn't been excited for a DreamWorks film in so long since The Bad Guys! :D

KillerCage

Smash Master
I'm going to see The Wild Robot on Monday afternoon.
It will be the last film I will see in theaters before I get my wisdom teeth removed.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
6 years of Bowsette…honestly impressive how the fanbase (for better and worse) have managed to keep Bowsette extremely popular while its also impressive how Nintendo will likely never place such a creation into the games

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hey speaking of bacon and heart health
Hey somehow despite acting like a pig for the past few days I managed to hit my 20 pound low today.

That's 1/4 of the way to my weight loss goal. And around the time when I was getting tired of dieting too. And I'm a little ahead of schedule so I can probably afford to be a bit lenient on myself for the next week or two, which is nice because I'll be going on vacation soon.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
bruh some high school ****ing used Persona 5 to explain safe sex…I truly never saw that coming
IMG_4630.jpeg

IMG_4631.jpeg
IMG_4632.jpeg
IMG_4633.jpeg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Felix the Cat is public domain. I could just… make a Felix short. I haven’t animated anything since college… maybe I should.
I remember having an idea for a animated/live action hybrid Felix the Cat film similar to the most recent Tom and Jerry movie and a lot of it would be focused around Felix interacting with the world through silent film era medium awareness like manipulating the environment around him and the effects it would have on the real world

Dukefire

Smash Master
Disney took their “Hailey’s On It” series off the streaming service. Between them, WBD, Netflix, and Paramount…what purpose is there to take away what you own?
All the more reason why having a physical copy of something is better than owning digital alone. For digital, they can just take it away without warning and all are gone in an instant.
Screenshot_20240708_153041_YouTube.jpg

From me, if you own a physical copy. It is good to try and back it up into digital if possible in case.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yoi know what grinds my gears?
The fact society tells us women that we have to smell like flowers. What if I wanna smell.like Old Spice or Nivia Men

Sometimes I dont wanna smell like a ****ing rose
As a trans woman I sometimes find myself at odds with stuff like this. Because while I obviously support people’s right to choose how they smell, I like to smell like a rose. I like to do a lot of the stereotypically feminine stuff. I wear excessive amounts of pink. And sometimes this kind of statement feels like they’re shaming women who do enjoy that stuff. Like if I didn’t embrace that stuff, if I just went on HRT but still kept my hair short and wore nothing but t-shirts and sweat pants I would still feel like I hadn’t transitioned.

Obviously that’s not what you mean when you say this. You’re just venting about a frustration you have and I’m being needlessly personal about it. So I guess I’m just venting too.

Top Bottom