• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
also losing Yuri as Mankoto and Kawakami as Yukari is crazy

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Whole cast

#LukeSweep
Zeno Robinson Junpei
Dawn Bennett Aigis

Hell this whole cast is filled with amazing actors.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Been trying to post this message as a profile post but the site keeps crashing for me whenever I try to, so I will see if trying to post it here works better.

Basically, I've been talking about a list of stuff I plan to buy on this Thread. And I feel I should tell you all what am I buying so people understand just how much money I am investing and saving this year.

Keep in mind that there are 16 things without counting Sonic Superstars, as that one doesn't have an official boxart yet as far as I know.

With that said, here's the list:

Phew, that is all. This post took me almost an entire hour to make, so hopefully people do check It out.

That Marvel Legends NWH set is fire

cashregister9

Smash Hero
evergreen image

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why do I question whether or not P3R will stick to the major parts of its script? Why do I have slight fears that it’ll pull a FF7R? Why do I feel like Kotone and The Answer will end up being dlc down the line?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Been trying to post this message as a profile post but the site keeps crashing for me whenever I try to, so I will see if trying to post it here works better.

Basically, I've been talking about a list of stuff I plan to buy on this Thread. And I feel I should tell you all what am I buying so people understand just how much money I am investing and saving this year.

Keep in mind that there are 16 things without counting Sonic Superstars, as that one doesn't have an official boxart yet as far as I know.

With that said, here's the list:

Phew, that is all. This post took me almost an entire hour to make, so hopefully people do check It out.

I am so excited for the No Way Home and Sonic LEGO sets. The minifigures in those sets are amazing.

Dukefire

Smash Master
If you still stick with OW2, something is happening on August 10th. Looks interesting after waiting for a long while.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Tomorrow is the Capcom Presentation right? I personally hope to see news about that rumoured Final Fight videogame.

Between Streets Of Rage 4, Shredder's Revenge and Double Dragon Gaiden It seems that beat em ups are getting popular again, so I would love to see Capcom joining in with their iconic franchise.
That is correct.

Tomorrow, also marks Capcom's 40th anniversary as well. They even have this teaser site to commemerate,

Other than that, I would love to see a new entry for Ace Attorney and Darkstalkers some day.

Speaking of tomorrow's Capcom Showcase, I wonder if there will be any news on Pragmata, a game that had been revealed a long time ago.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Is this the same Ryota Niitsuma who previously produced Tatsunoko Vs Capcom and the Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
2012 ain’t even the ones who started it :sadsheep:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
There was a problem fetching the tweet
2012 ain’t even the ones who started it :sadsheep:
One of the few pieces of TMNT media I watched is a movie that starts with a scene between them that I definitely read as romantic as a kid

I mean I was a kid and I barely remember any of it, and yet I remember that specific detail

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
One of the few pieces of TMNT media I watched is a movie that starts with a scene between them that I definitely read as romantic as a kid

I mean I was a kid and I barely remember any of it, and yet I remember that specific detail
Movie wise the only romancing had were with Mikey and Raph crushing on April. What you’re thinking of is TMNT 2007, which was just her trying to get him back to America from South Africa (while also trying to get Casey to settle down with her full time). Other than those, April really only had romance interactions in the 87, 2012, and maybe the ova series.

> also I gotta say how it’s odd that people hate on a human/turtle love story but gots no problems with Hank Pym being with Tigra…tho I guess catgirls are the exception?

D

Deleted member

I am curious about wether or not the alledged new Final Fight game will take place before Street Fighter 6 or after It in the timeline.

Iirc Haggar is dead in SF6, so maybe the Final Fight game we could be getting might be a prequel explaining what happened to him, Cody and Guy (although maybe I am forgetting stuff from the SF6 lore)

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I am curious about wether or not the alledged new Final Fight game will take place before Street Fighter 6 or after It in the timeline.

Iirc Haggar is dead in SF6, so maybe the Final Fight game we could be getting might be a prequel explaining what happened to him, Cody and Guy (although maybe I am forgetting stuff from the SF6 lore)
Haggar isn't dead, everyone just talks about him like he's their senpai who just graduated high school in a sports anime.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Movie wise the only romancing had were with Mikey and Raph crushing on April. What you’re thinking of is TMNT 2007, which was just her trying to get him back to America from South Africa (while also trying to get Casey to settle down with her full time). Other than those, April really only had romance interactions in the 87, 2012, and maybe the ova series.

> also I gotta say how it’s odd that people hate on a human/turtle love story but gots no problems with Hank Pym being with Tigra…tho I guess catgirls are the exception?
Idk it seemed rather intimate to me as a dumb kid. I haven't watched the movie in years so I genuinely have no clue (though I do remember watching it a lot as a kid and enjoying it)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Watching Kiki’s Delivery Service on the movie theater screen is a lot different compared to watching it on the small screen.

Source: I saw it on the theater screen.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I have finished my Scarlet Living Dex!

Aside from mythicals/event Pokemon that is.

Ain't no one got those Hat Pikachus from Gen 8.
Thanks for reminding me to finish my Gen 9 Scarlet Dex. Getting some of the version exclusives will be tough (especially Miraidon), also tough will be Roaming Form Gimminghoul since I have no Go Postcards.

The Hat Pikachus on the other hand I happen to have sitting in Home.

D

Deleted member

Wow, the LEGO No Way Home set was leaked on its entirety by a seemingly German youtuber:

They also revealed that the set comes with alternate heads for the three Spider-Men

Andrew Garfield looks the best, Tom Holland's hair is good but the face could have been Marty McFly's (which I own thankfully) and Tobey Maguire doesn't really look like him sadly. Overall they are ok, but I'm sure they could have used a better hair and hat combo for Tobey.

Shroob

Sup?
Thanks for reminding me to finish my Gen 9 Scarlet Dex. Getting some of the version exclusives will be tough (especially Miraidon), also tough will be Roaming Form Gimminghoul since I have no Go Postcards.

The Hat Pikachus on the other hand I happen to have sitting in Home.
Honestly Gimmighoul ain't that bad, since the Chest forms all respawn after some ingame time, and have set locations as to where they spawn. Pretty sure IGN has a picture guide that shows the exact location you can find each chest.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Honestly Gimmighoul ain't that bad, since the Chest forms all respawn after some ingame time, and have set locations as to where they spawn. Pretty sure IGN has a picture guide that shows the exact location you can find each chest.
I’ll take a look at that guide another time.

It’s the Roaming Form that concerns me since as mentioned, I have no Go postcards, which require friends to send gifts to.

Shroob

Sup?
I’ll take a look at that guide another time.

It’s the Roaming Form that concerns me since as mentioned, I have no Go postcards, which require friends to send gifts to.
You can probably get one without too much hassle via trading. People tend to just give them away since they're kinda worthless.

Top Bottom