• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Does anyone still care about Overwatch?
I want to keep caring about Overwatch.

But given the current state that the game is in and all the tremendously stupid decisions Blizzard and the devs have been making about it, I have zero interest in playing the game unless virtually everything changes, and the cancellation of the PvE mode doesn't bode well for the game as a whole.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I know Vic is well, vic but whoever they cast batter be as good as Vic or i feel fans will forget to be happy about him being recast and be upset that they dont like his voice
imagine if Fuuka’s old VA ended up playing Junpei…absolute nightmares
Probably getting replaced by Johnny Yong Bosh, like all his other roles
if that happens, then I hope he cap capture that Ace Defective lifestyle perfectly
Hashtag kick vic
how far can he be kicked tho?

D

Deleted member

Tomorrow is the Capcom Presentation right? I personally hope to see news about that rumoured Final Fight videogame.

Between Streets Of Rage 4, Shredder's Revenge and Double Dragon Gaiden It seems that beat em ups are getting popular again, so I would love to see Capcom joining in with their iconic franchise.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Tomorrow is the Capcom Presentation right? I personally hope to see news about that rumoured Final Fight videogame.

Between Streets Of Rage 4, Shredder's Revenge and Double Dragon Gaiden It seems that beat em ups are getting popular again, so I would love to see Capcom joining in with their iconic franchise.
New Final Fight with a new protagonist alongside Haggar who debuts in SF6 alongside the games release. Calling it now.
So that's when we're getting the direct :denzel:
If we do then we finally know something’s up.

D

Deleted member

Ngl, I have so much stuff to buy this year that I am kinda glad we haven't got a Direct this month yet in case they announce even more stuff I want.

Besides, the thing I am most looking forward to is the next Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC, which hopefully adds a certain 1-Up Girl to the game.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So far it seems like there is going to be a good few of recastings for the persona three game because akihiko and Aigis have different voice actors
Mitsuru too. Yep, big recast
Wait, did we get any info on the English dub? Because none of them were recast for Persona 3 Dancing.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

osby

Smash Obsessed
Actors are tweeting out their roles
Allegra Clark is Mitsuru
Dawn Bennet is Aigis
Alejandro Saab is Akihiko
Twitter mostly, looks like Akihiko, Mitsuru and Aigis are being played by Alejandro Saab, Allegra Clarg and Dawn M. Bennett respectfully
That's crazy given how long some of them have been voicing those characters.

Alejandro Saab and Alegra Clark are great choices though, I'm sure they can do the characters justice.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Zeno Robinson is Da Man
I can't really comment on the Persona 3 recasts since I have no attachment to the original game but Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo the character is in good hands

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Whole cast

#LukeSweep

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Whole cast

#LukeSweep
Brooooo this lineup is lit
--
Me: " why is Aleks Le the protag??"

My brain to me: " because Yuri is busy with Spiderman, dumbass"

Me: "Oh yeah, i forgot"

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Saw circus peanuts in the candy aisle today and decided to try them. I always remembered people putting it in the **** tier of candy, next to candy corn. And I like candy corn, so I gave it a shot.

I like it. I love candies that use the extinct banana flavor.:nifty:

D

Deleted member

Been trying to post this message as a profile post but the site keeps crashing for me whenever I try to, so I will see if trying to post it here works better.

Basically, I've been talking about a list of stuff I plan to buy on this Thread. And I feel I should tell you all what am I buying so people understand just how much money I am investing and saving this year.

Keep in mind that there are 16 things without counting Sonic Superstars, as that one doesn't have an official boxart yet as far as I know.

With that said, here's the list:

Phew, that is all. This post took me almost an entire hour to make, so hopefully people do check It out.

Last edited by a moderator:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Barbie is secretly post apocalyptic.

BUT HEY
THAT'S JUST A THEORY
A FILM THEORY
Ah, Barbie. The universe where everything was destroyed, and everyone had to make dollhouse-like buildings to replace the lost buildings...

Which are somehow stylish.

Top Bottom