• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh I don't think that's a glitch, **** you make gets unloaded when the game needs to load through a teleport or shrine and seeing as the Blood Moon needs to load back all those enemies and treasures back, it unloads the crafts. Sounds like an oversight or something cause I feel that the Depths being so devoid of light made someone realize how frustrating it would be to unload all you brightbloom seeds so blood moons never trigger when underground

Haha yeah me too, it certainly feels like that at times! Glad to have found another likeminded individual
Huh

The blood moon still happened randomly at 7 am without the buildup and then got stuck in a long loading screen before teleporting me back to my previous location.

Didn't know normal ones ate crafts too but I'm not surprised considering how easy they are to despawn.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Huh

The blood moon still happened randomly at 7 am without the buildup and then got stuck in a long loading screen before teleporting me back to my previous location.

Didn't know normal ones ate crafts too but I'm not surprised considering how easy they are to despawn.
Oh ok then yeah that was a glitch lmao.

Also I'm rewatching Spiderverse cause I see the new one on Wednesday, I forget when you Yankees get it

dezeray112

Smash Hero
EVO I'm assuming?
If there is any event where I would usually expect further news for the new Garou game, then EVO would be the likely destination.

In addition I do expect the usuals such as Bandai Namco continuing with their Tekken 8 reveals, further news on Mortal Kombat 1 plus a gameplay trailer and reveal date for Street Fighter 6's Rashid.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've finally started playing Tears Of The Kingdom, and I made it to the surface of Hyrule. (after a mistake on my part where I got to the top of the Temple of Time, only to find out that there's nothing up there and no safe way to get down - I had to reload an earlier save) I'm not sure where to go now (the objective isn't as clear as "find the four Divine Beasts"), but I'll explore and see how that goes.

---

I was thinking about EVO reveals since that's coming up, but I'm not sure how many companies will be revealing new games. Capcom will likely have gameplay footage for one of Street Fighter 6's DLC characters as their big reveal, while Tekken 8 doesn't have a release date yet so there will likely be another character trailer for that. (or maybe a story trailer?) Netherrealm will probably have a character trailer and/or gameplay footage for Mortal Kombat 1, while Arc System Works and SNK have unknown DLC characters for their latest games (Guilty Gear Strive and King of Fighters XV, respectively), so I'm guessing they'll get DLC reveals as their big EVO trailer. (though I'd love to see footage of the new Garou game)

Even if they're not, technically speaking, NEW games, I'd love to see a Tekken Legacy Collection or a Marvel Vs. Capcom Collection (with the Punisher included, if possible - it's not a fighting game, but it fits the theme), so I'd have a way to legally play games like Tekken 3 or Capcom's various Marvel arcade-era fighting games.

I'd LOVE to see an Arc System Works-made game based on One Piece or Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra, but I doubt that will happen.

---

Also, Summer Games Done Quick starts in about two hours.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If there is any event where I would usually expect further news for the new Garou game, then EVO would be the likely destination.

In addition I do expect the usuals such as Bandai Namco continuing with their Tekken 8 reveals, further news on Mortal Kombat 1 plus a gameplay trailer and reveal date for Street Fighter 6's Rashid.
I'm really interested in the new Fatal Fury's roster because, from the poster, it seems to be an in-between of Mark of the Wolves and Classic Fatal Fury in terms of who's showing up. I wanna see some Fatal Fury characters who don't show up constantly in KoF make a showing again.

Also, and I know i wasn't there when it first came out so to some my opinion is invalid, but Garou is just a romanization of what the series has been called in Japan from Day 1, Garō. For this one title they decided not to change the name to Fatal Fury, and that was only for the Arcade release as the Dreamcast release called it Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves. I don't see the need to split the two up or call one thing one thing and the other thing the other thing. It's just another Fatal Fury with a weird name. And because of that I'm still calling the new game "a new Fatal Fury" and not "a new Garou" because they're the same thing and one is in English.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
between Jack Black, Emma Stone, Jane Lynch, and Michelle Obama, idk which iCarly guest appearance is the best

Noipoi

Howdy!
So what kinds of places have you applied to? Don't gotta give me specifics just types of places, I'll see if I can name one you're missing.
Grocery stores, hardware stores, shops for stuff like games or baby clothes, some restaurants, and a bowling alley. Twice.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
…at this point Marvel Comics needs to be purged
There was a problem fetching the tweet

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Grocery stores, hardware stores, shops for stuff like games or baby clothes, some restaurants, and a bowling alley. Twice.
Look for venues that will explode over this upcoming season. Things like fast food and stuff will probably turn you down as they don't need extra workforce, demand probably remains the same year round. Things like movie theaters, ice cream shops, arcades, and other places that are primarily recreational activities are gonna explode, especially in a costal state like Jersey (unless you moved). So, here's my help:

• Movie theaters, I got mine on the spot (idk how), but some of them are gonna need some extra workforce (especially if they serve actual food) because blockbusters after blockbusters are gonna come FAST.
  • You are legally allowed to serve alcohol, so if you want to work in places that can serve that, you can.
  • Outdoor recreational activities are a thing again, if you wanna get outdoors, you can apply to a local park district, maybe a waterpark if you can swim. I think there's a Six Flags in Jersey too (idk how far it is from you tho).
I gotta go, but if you need some more help I can provide some to you.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
…at this point Marvel Comics needs to be purged
now that I think about it…idk whether this counts as a whitewashing death or not

Noipoi

Howdy!
Look for venues that will explode over this upcoming season. Things like fast food and stuff will probably turn you down as they don't need extra workforce, demand probably remains the same year round. Things like movie theaters, ice cream shops, arcades, and other places that are primarily recreational activities are gonna explode, especially in a costal state like Jersey (unless you moved). So, here's my help:

• Movie theaters, I got mine on the spot (idk how), but some of them are gonna need some extra workforce (especially if they serve actual food) because blockbusters after blockbusters are gonna come FAST.
  • You are legally allowed to serve alcohol, so if you want to work in places that can serve that, you can.
  • Outdoor recreational activities are a thing again, if you wanna get outdoors, you can apply to a local park district, maybe a waterpark if you can swim. I think there's a Six Flags in Jersey too (idk how far it is from you tho).
I gotta go, but if you need some more help I can provide some to you.
Aw ****, that's some solid advice. Thanks dude.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah.

I will compound that if you want to work with people your own age, go to a place that is allowed to serve alcohol, they have to be 18+ at the minumum.

I say this cause High Schoolers can be annoying af.
I'll keep that in mind, but at this point I'd work with preschoolers. I need the cash.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Preschoolers are at the least adorable
And at the most loud
Even fast food restaurants won’t hire me I’m at the end of my rope dude
Tell then you will give all their food to the homeless if they dont hire you. Add me in there too for good measure

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I really need to understand the battle system of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

Fully losing cards in a boss fight is not cool.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Ive been watching tons of videos related to Yugioh videogames for some reason and i feel like this is going to end with me buying a copy of that Yugioh switch game to play by myself.

So rumor has it that Hasbro is trying to reinvigorate their movie brand. How you might ask?

With a crossover film of…

Transformers

and….

G.I Joe.

Which would be wild, but there are comics for this so it’s not impossible.
Both series have taken place in the same universe for decades so it's weird theyve never made a movie about the idea.

Reactions: Z25

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I really need to understand the battle system of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

Fully losing cards in a boss fight is not cool.
The first card in a sleight and premium cards cannot be reloaded.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I'm watching some modern Godzilla film, and I gotta ask, where is Godzilla?

Like 30 minutes in and that monster has not been shown once.
If you're talking Godzilla 2014, that film is notorious for the fact that Godzilla ironically doesn't have much screen time. He sees some action later on, though.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If you're talking Godzilla 2014, that film is notorious for the fact that Godzilla ironically doesn't have much screen time. He sees some action later on, though.
Yeah, it's 2014.

Godzilla got like 5 minutes of screentime so far and I'm lowkey getting annoyed, I don't care for the humans, I want Godzilla

Last edited:
Top Bottom