• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, I think I'll play a small bit of the Game Boy Advance version to see how different it is to the console version.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
So rumor has it that Hasbro is trying to reinvigorate their movie brand. How you might ask?

With a crossover film of…

Transformers

and….

G.I Joe.

Which would be wild, but there are comics for this so it’s not impossible.
I mean they already started with Dungeons and Dragons Honor Among Thieves

If they can make more movies as good as that then I think they definitely have something on their hands.

Reactions: Z25

cashregister9

Smash Hero
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Seeing the TF2 community in recent years really shows the effects of what pure copium can do to a large group.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
When are we getting this crrossover:

“Megatron may be strong, but family is stronger”

Shroob

Sup?
Anyways here's CS:GO 2, now with more lootboxes
I feel bad for the like, 2 people who still work on TF2.

With how Valve's structured as a company of a "Do whatever you want" kinda deal, they're basically working on a dead project while all their peers are working on new ****.

The devs who still work on TF2 probably do love the game just, Valve as a whole doesn't.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I feel bad for the like, 2 people who still work on TF2.

With how Valve's structured as a company of a "Do whatever you want" kinda deal, they're basically working on a dead project while all their peers are working on new ****.

The devs who still work on TF2 probably do love the game just, Valve as a whole doesn't.
Valve is such a interesting company.

They frame it as a "do what you want", but you really can't do that. They made bank off of microtransactions, so that's what they focus on nowadays, occasionly dropping a game. If you go against the grain, you're getting canned. Also, they're pretty difficult to get ahold of and have some weird "libertarian-centrist" thing going on in there (which if you seen the **** they allow on Steam, I understand).

A true enigma of a corporation

Shroob

Sup?
Valve is such a interesting company.

They frame it as a "do what you want", but you really can't do that. They made bank off of microtransactions, so that's what they focus on nowadays, occasionly dropping a game. If you go against the grain, you're getting canned. Also, they're pretty difficult to get ahold of and have some weird "libertarian-centrist" thing going on in there (which if you seen the **** they allow on Steam, I understand).

A true enigma of a corporation
Look I dunno how you saw my Steam library but I swear I can explain.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
“Hey guys, like how sick and twisted and cool would it be if Peter killed Miles Mom and became Venom!?”

Peter isn’t going to become a full blown villain.

Absolutely no brain function here. That is not the venom story, and this is Peter’s game not miles.

They aren’t making him a bad guy when Peter’s life is **** to begin with.

The entire point is everyone wants to be spiderman, no one wants to be peter. Marvel fans can’t think fr.

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Despite the lack of updates, the community is still going strong. I still play it every now and then as a medic (and possibly scout) main.
Screenshot_20221126-203408_YouTube.jpg

The constant pain of being the #1 target that can change the tide of battle.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Tears of the Kingdom's story is fine and all but tbh it needs about 10-20 more cutscenes where and interchangable ghost NPC goes on the exact same lengthy monolougue to explain the Imprisoning War to you, just to really drive in how Rauru made the ultimate sacrifice. I really don't think I got it the first 4 times tbh.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
A glitch blood moon just ate my hovercraft, I'm shaking I'm crying rn

Ganon will pay for this

Edit: Also not to be dramatic or anything but I'd probably die without water

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
A glitch blood moon just ate my hovercraft, I'm shaking I'm crying rn

Ganon will pay for this

Edit: Also not to be dramatic or anything but I'd probably die without water
Oh I don't think that's a glitch, **** you make gets unloaded when the game needs to load through a teleport or shrine and seeing as the Blood Moon needs to load back all those enemies and treasures back, it unloads the crafts. Sounds like an oversight or something cause I feel that the Depths being so devoid of light made someone realize how frustrating it would be to unload all you brightbloom seeds so blood moons never trigger when underground

Haha yeah me too, it certainly feels like that at times! Glad to have found another likeminded individual

Top Bottom