• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I liked the pose here. It really fits the expression of Nina. Looking forward to the other version.
Thanks, I think I'm mostly just pissed at myself for how I drew the head and face in general, the overall pose with her body I was fine with since it was decently dramatic for her.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
The trend of metal bands with ridiculously hard-to-read terrifying logos is one of my favorite things. Like, it's SO extra. They want to build their identity on being eclectically terrifying and mind-bending.

I want there to be a band with an insanely confusing, black-and-white scribbly, spiky nightmare of a logo, but they actually make harmless pop music.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The trend of metal bands with ridiculously hard-to-read terrifying logos is one of my favorite things. Like, it's SO extra. They want to build their identity on being eclectically terrifying and mind-bending.

I want there to be a band with an insanely confusing, black-and-white scribbly, spiky nightmare of a logo, but they actually make harmless pop music.
On the opposite end of the metal spectrum you have Party Cannon. They use the Toys R Us font

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Btw holy **** is the backtracking painful just for getting badges before Hooktail Castle, how the hell did any of you survive doing the sidequests without the new fast travel
Get the Yoshi Kid and then do sidequests. He moves much faster than Mario.

Also I'm surprised you're still playing the game even though you said you don't like it. Is there something you wanna tell the class?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Get the Yoshi Kid and then do sidequests. He moves much faster than Mario.

Also I'm surprised you're still playing the game even though you said you don't like it. Is there something you wanna tell the class?
I want to give the game a fair shot, crap gameplay aside, you ****ers have been hyping up the story for 20 goddamn years so I want to see if it's actually good or not, it helps I don't really know that much

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I want to give the game a fair shot, crap gameplay aside, you ****ers have been hyping up the story for 20 goddamn years so I want to see if it's actually good or not, it helps I don't really know that much
The Peach Arc is sad. Outside of that I have no recollection of the story. The gameplay was what brought me in. :nifty:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ok quick shout out to the Dutch localization for TTYDHD, I wanted to see if my country's being cowardly about Vivian so I switched the system language a bit and the exchange of Beldam threatening to punish Vivian gave them specific wording that makes for a legit good joke that the English version couldn't do

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Nintendo is opening a store in San Francisco.
As a certified non-American I find the idea of going all the way to California for a Nintendo store to be dreadful

But I'm also one of the few people here who lives in a country that has its own Nintendo store so I don't need to thankfully

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

The Black Omen

Smash Rookie
What's up, gamers? Asking for some advice. Can I just watch The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly on its own or do I need to watch the other two movies for context? Thanks!

Noipoi

Howdy!
What's up, gamers? Asking for some advice. Can I just watch The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly on its own or do I need to watch the other two movies for context? Thanks!
Start with The Good, then watch The Good & The Bad. After that you’ll be ready.

My aunt came over and helped me clean my room today. I think i'm at like 50-75% completion but I don't know what my mom will think.
Maybe just seeing the effort will be enough for her to know you’re actually trying.

Still though, clean the rest of that room. Good lord.

Top Bottom