• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

KillerCage

Smash Master

osby

Smash Obsessed
Not only is there a Ben 10 mod for Rivals of Aether (hell yeah!) there is also a GHOSTFREAK mod which is my favorite alien in the series! I can beat up Goku with Ghostfreak, these mods are amazing!
When I used to be on my Ben 10 era as a kid, I was obssessed with Ghost Freak. Though, learning its original name was disappointing - it sounds a lot cooler in the dub.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Lord
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
Chapter 2 down, not really that fun tbh, Flurrie and the Three Shadow Sisters were kinda cool but I found the puzzles Flurrie has less intuitive nor did I care about the Punis. The boss at the end was cool though
Chapter 2 is pretty unanimously considered the worst part of the game (aside from one other segment that I'm sure has been fixed because it was backtracking related) so it's only up from here.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Now that’s something I’ve never thought about.

Are there Japanese Boondocks fans? Do they get the references?
It probably does have fans
Tho idk if they get the refrences. Im positive they know about civil rights tho, Naganuma used Malcolm X speeches as song samples too many times for them to not know

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Not only is there a Ben 10 mod for Rivals of Aether (hell yeah!) there is also a GHOSTFREAK mod which is my favorite alien in the series! I can beat up Goku with Ghostfreak, these mods are amazing!
Why was it the ****ing sick aliens like ghost freak and XLR8 were used with the volume of a thimble

meanwhile this ******* Ben can’t go five seconds without four armsing it up
Was maddening to me as a kid
And now honestly

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I finally finished Knuckles with my brother and while it’s a solid 6.5/10, I enjoyed it.

I have a few ideas on how they could have balanced and made this really shine, but my biggest idea hit me when I watched the finale.

And that’s, why wasn’t this a sonic riders TV show?

I know that sounds absurd, but they could have loosely adapted that format and actually make this plot really work.

Keep Wade’s dad storyline, but he’s now a professional boarder.

Wade wants to beat him for the same reason.

The gun agents have no ties to the eggman rip off. Instead they are involved in a plot to infiltrate the area this bordering tournament is in for something that will help them find shadow.

Knuckles has become accustomed to extreme sports as it brings out his warrior side.

He teams up with Wade to train him to compete or maybe he trains Wade for a potential future GUN invasion.

They get themselves caught up in GUN’s current plot, perfect time for their training to be put to the test.

Knuckles and Wade actually can fight together and kick The gun agents ass. Learn something to setup sonic 3, that isn’t key to the movie plot where you don’t have to watch the show to understood the movie. Just a fun bone to throw to fans waiting for the sequel.

Knuckles and Wade realize that even though they’ve both been left behind by their tribes, they can actually work together to stop future conflicts that will leave more people abandoned. Knuckles sees the beauty in the planet and how it can actually still enhance his warrior attributes, while also being able to learn to appreciate his life and its potential. Knowing that he will still always have a family even if he doesn’t have a true “home” . With a family being his home.

Something among those lines.

I think this way, you can take something fun from the games, really connect the human and alien buddy cop angle, and have a relatively emotional story, and setup the third movie, without it needed to be a big deal, but a fun payoff for fans.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
just finished chapter three and man, that one’s gonna be had to top for me. Always love the vibes of a fight put in a video game. And the satisfying loop they provide. the really small area this chapter takes place in really works to this chapters benefit. especially after chapter two which got a bit, tedious in spots.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Why was it the ****ing sick aliens like ghost freak and XLR8 were used with the volume of a thimble

And now honestly
It could be worse. You could be a Ripjaws fan.

My boy... Absolutely useless outside of like 2 episodes...
Chapter 2 is pretty unanimously considered the worst part of the game (aside from one other segment that I'm sure has been fixed because it was backtracking related) so it's only up from here.
I hope so, goddamn do I hate the gameplay lmao, I've been getting frustrated with depth perception issues since Hooktail Castle with trying and failing to get that star piece or hitting switches with Koops

Dukefire

Smash Master
Just saying, what do you think about The End being another boss in the next Super Smash Bros?
Screenshot_20240525_084641_YouTube.jpg

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I drew Sagat this week as well. Probably my favorite out of this week's batch. But I was saving the best (IMO) for last with a lot of next week's art.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

And now honestly
Ghostfreak at least had a story reason but I do get what you mean. It’s their go-to joke and it’s kind of frustrating.

Top Bottom