• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
downtrodden hissing

man I miss smash. I really want another fighting game I can get that excited over.

I really didn’t like it. I remember wishing that the two girl guest party members could join permanently (can’t remember their names), , I remember thinking the time skip at the end was really stupid, I thought the characters were either boring or annoying (looking at you Prompto), I hated how you couldn’t combo sword attacks unless you held down the friggin attack button, so much down time having Ignis drive me everywhere, I can’t get over how the Leviathan boss fight was just the Perfect Chaos fight from Sonic Adventure complete with Super Sonic Noctis, all the side quests were so god damn tedious for so little reward or story progression or character development… it’s just… I’m so glad they went on to make 7R. That’s what 15 should have been. And I hope 16 is closer to the Cloud’s modern adventure than Noctis’s.
Oh yeah and how the final parts were very streamlined was such an issue. Timeskip was a bad idea.

It had one of the most unique worlds ever made (seriously FFXV's take on a modern fantasy world really needs done again) and it went to waste. FFXIII is the same on that. RIP to Pulse and Cocoon.

FFXVI I do have faith on though (FFXIV team is leading this time so we are in good hands) and honestly going for a Game of Thrones/Witcher take on FF is a better direction than I AM CHAOS of FF Origin. If they were done right and had a consistent direction I would want another FF done by Nomura and his side but til then Yoshi and his team are better.

FFXV was a alright game but just like FFXIII was clearly made a generation too early.

View attachment 339104

That said, night y’all
Nah, happiness is sitting on a field with a hot drink and a dog curled up beside you.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey gamers

Just coming by to ask what version of Cave Story on PC I should I get (free OG or steam version) Can't get it on Switch sadly. (price is too big on eshop, and there's no sales for it)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh yeah and how the final parts were very streamlined was such an issue. Timeskip was a bad idea.

It had one of the most unique worlds ever made (seriously FFXV's take on a modern fantasy world really needs done again) and it went to waste. FFXIII is the same on that. RIP to Pulse and Cocoon.

FFXVI I do have faith on though (FFXIV team is leading this time so we are in good hands) and honestly going for a Game of Thrones/Witcher take on FF is a better direction than I AM CHAOS of FF Origin. If they were done right and had a consistent direction I would want another FF done by Nomura and his side but til then Yoshi and his team are better.

FFXV was a alright game but just like FFXIII was clearly made a generation too early.

Nah, happiness is sitting on a field with a hot drink and a dog curled up beside you.
Origin is already out? I didn’t even know. I don’t know man. I just hope it plays like 7R and it’s characters are as memorable and standout as Avalanche.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

“I’m Herald Armaiti. Will you devote yourself to the holy cause?”

Alignment: Light-Law

Origin: Zoroastrian mythology. One of the seven divine entities or Amesha Spenta that emanates from Ahura Mazda and is considered his daughter or spouse. Her full name is Spenta Armaiti, roughly meaning “creative harmony” or “holy devotion”. She is associated with women’s reverence for their families and also has a role of an earth goddess. Even though she was originally a conceptual entity, later believers personified her as a deity.

Skills: Megidola, Tetrakarn, Hamabarion, Mediarama

Next time you will meet a demon of the Foul race.

I adore how abstract Zoroastrian figures are in Megami Tensei. It’s a great fit for their roles as spiritual notions who later became proper deities. I don’t think her design has any specific references but I still dig the seahorse wings and irises on her body. As a motherly angelic figure, games usually give her party healing spells and blessing skills.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The last balance patch for Smash Ultimate is coming

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The last balance patch for Smash Ultimate is coming
Finally people can stop screaming for rat nerfs.

Won't stop everyone from putting him as #1 on every tier list despite not dominating any level of play though.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Jondolio

Smash Hero
LMAOOOO Kishimoto really thought I'd believe Sasuke and Kakashi were gonna die that early in the series

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom