• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Sprigatito's final evo seems to have leaked

It's a full on biped ""waifumon"" too, lol.

Not gonna post it for now, but needless to say a bunch of people probably won't be happy, haha
- Biped

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

- Implied to be a cute evo

...I'm listening...

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So I bought Sonic Mania and am having a blast with it… with one exception in 3 words:

Get Blue Spheres
TBH just focus on clearing the game and then go back for the emeralds and medals: You unlock a level select that lets you farm special stages after a save file's first clear.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

I just love the idea of the akhlut if it was a surviving member and species of the ancient whales.

Be pretty much an "arctic crocodile".

Two other candidates I'd see the akhlut being if it existed as a real animal is a predatory pinniped like a leopard seal or a subspecies of semi-aquatic gray wolf.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Some trivial facts regarding if it existed.

-Ranges across the arctic in Northern Canada, Alaska, Greenland, and Eurasia.
-Diet consists mostly of fish and pinnipeds, but when the opportunity arises will also take terrestrial animals like caribou ambushing them like how a crocodile would.
-On average reaches a length of 12-15 feet and weighs around 700-900 lbs. Max length being 20+ feet and the biggest recorded being close to 2000 lbs.
-Lifespan on average is 50 years, in captivity though it can live up to 80 years.
-The only other apex predator in the arctic alongside the orca, and polar bear, the latter which it competes with for food, dominance, and territory.
-It has evolved very strong claws allowing it to easily dig through the ice, such so it's capable of creating ice caves as a result within icebergs which it could settle in especially to give birth.
-Conversation Status: Vulnerable, same reason as the polar bear, due to climate change melting the ice caps.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Quick heads up, thanks to this thread's current size we're gonna be bumping over to a new social very very soon

Just gimme a bit while I work it out
We treat the social thread like it's a comic book series...too many plotlines that lead to constant relaunches that continues the storylines we never finished

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

New thread is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom